Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-23-2022, 08:13 AM   #1531
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrostbittenSoul View Post
I like the clit teasing ... so get your vibe and put it on its highest setting ... then very very very slowly draw 100 small circles around your clit with the vibe ... while drawing the circles with the vibe, you must come as close to your clit as possible, but DO NOT touch it!
OHGODDD OHGODDD OHGODDDD I didd thiss I'm shakign so muchh thiss wass sso hardd teh vibe feltt almosst too intensse aroundd myy clitt afterr usingg onlyy teh brushh to circle myy clitt forr so manyy weekss teh buzzingg sentt wavess tto myy clitt evenn thiughh I wasntt touchign itt adn my moanss filledd teh room ohgoddd adn I wasnt evenn touchign myy clitt but itt wass so frustratign at teh same time!!!!!!

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Limits: Pics, videos, poop, ABDL, breath play, illegal

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
TurnToAsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2022, 08:15 AM   #1532
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
You get to just tickle them. It can be done with the brush that you don't store in pussy at the moment. Do so while you fuck your ass and also stop while you are about to edge untill nearly edging 3 times. They don't have to be in a row.
I cantt quite gett to teh eddge throughh anal withoutt ticklign myy clit but I will tryy myy best.....

Orgasm Diary

Likes: Being getDare's toy, tit torture, anal, edging, risk of getting caught, being teased, humiliation, degradation, piss play

Toys: Lifelike dildo, three butt plugs (s/m/l), magic wand, bullet vibe, clover clamps, nipple pumps, tons of clothespegs, flogger, riding crop, ring gag, ball gag, dildo gag, handcuffs
Old 05-23-2022, 08:25 AM   #1533
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by lani_122 View Post
You get to just tickle them. It can be done with the brush that you don't store in pussy at the moment. Do so while you fuck your ass and also stop while you are about to edge untill nearly edging 3 times. They don't have to be in a row.
I gott as closse tto edgign as I couldd gett througgh thiss 3 timess itt wass closse but i wasnt exactlyy almosst-edgign but i triedd myy besst myy nipples aer beggign for more ticklign themm wass nott nearlyy enoughh pleeeeeeease pleeeeeeeeas3 mayy I rubb themm??

Orgasm Diary

Old 05-23-2022, 08:27 AM   #1534
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angelica_Kee_Zarcon View Post
You did you stopped fucking your ass and tickled your clit to a ruined edge.

I'll be generous and let you ride the dildo until you feel like you are about to edge.
Ohgoddd thankk yyou I'll tryy thiss.... no I'll DO thiss I wantt thatt full orgassm!!!!

Orgasm Diary

Old 05-23-2022, 08:30 AM   #1535
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurnToAsh View Post
I gott as closse tto edgign as I couldd gett througgh thiss 3 timess itt wass closse but i wasnt exactlyy almosst-edgign but i triedd myy besst myy nipples aer beggign for more ticklign themm wass nott nearlyy enoughh pleeeeeeease pleeeeeeeeas3 mayy I rubb themm??
It's up to Lani, but I think you should keep trying

Likes, Dislikes, Limits and Toys

Last orgasm: 01/28/2024
Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-23-2022, 08:33 AM   #1536
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
It's up to Lani, but I think you should keep trying
Ohggod I'm ssorry I hadd movedd on tto yourr tassk wass I not supposedd tto? I'm sso sorryy!!!

Orgasm Diary

Old 05-23-2022, 08:34 AM   #1537
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Ohggod I'm ssorry I hadd movedd on tto yourr tassk wass I not supposedd tto? I'm sso sorryy!!!
Well, then keep going with that. But stop if Lani isn't happy with your performance.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 05-23-2022, 08:38 AM   #1538
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Tthankk yyou I almosst gott tto a ruinedd eddge wiht yourr task but stoppedd fuckign myy ass a momentt ttoo soonn adn it turnedd intto an almosst-eddge ohgoddd I'll havve tto tryy aginn

Orgasm Diary

Old 05-23-2022, 08:40 AM   #1539
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Am i allowedd tto keep fuckign to teh pointt wherre I startt edgign adn then stopp fuckingg? Orr ddo I haev tto stopp fuckigng BEFORRE I eddge adn lett teh powderr brushh do teh resst???

Orgasm Diary

Old 05-23-2022, 08:41 AM   #1540
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Default Time

Ash I'm afraid your 2 and a half hours are up

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 05-23-2022, 08:44 AM   #1541
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Ash I'm afraid your 2 and a half hours are up
Ohggod ohgoddd thiss iss sso frustratignn adn i reallyy can't extendd todayy but I wass jusst aboutt tto starrt tryign to earnn an orgassm wherre didd the time go?????

Orgasm Diary

Old 05-23-2022, 08:49 AM   #1542
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Ohggod ohgoddd thiss iss sso frustratignn adn i reallyy can't extendd todayy but I wass jusst aboutt tto starrt tryign to earnn an orgassm wherre didd the time go?????
Poor thing!! Well, that's too bad. I'm sure I'll let you try again someday. But for now it's time for GetDare's toy to go back it its box.

You were a delight to tease as always. Now go try to calm down. And remember what a good toy you've been and how much we all enjoyed teasing you as you feel your sore denied clit throb throughout the day!!

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
The following user says Thank You to Angelica_Kee_Zarcon for this post:
Old 05-23-2022, 08:57 AM   #1543
TurnToAsh
Hopelessly Addicted

Quote:
Poor thing!! Well, that's too bad. I'm sure I'll let you try again someday. But for now it's time for GetDare's toy to go back it its box.

You were a delight to tease as always. Now go try to calm down. And remember what a good toy you've been and how much we all enjoyed teasing you as you feel your sore denied clit throb throughout the day!!
Thankk you for remindingg me thatt my pleasure comes from beingg a goodd toy adn pleasing others and nott from my own pleasure. So what if I didnt gett a chance at cummingg today, it truly doesn't matterr. I am grateful forr being able to to torture adn tease my tits, nipples, clitt, pussy and ass for everyone's entertainment, and that makes me more happy thann any orgasm everr could!

Orgasm Diary

Last edited by TurnToAsh; 05-23-2022 at 08:59 AM.
The following 3 users say Thank You to TurnToAsh for this post:
Old 05-23-2022, 09:03 AM   #1544
Angelica_Kee_Zarcon
Dare-hearted

Quote:
Thankk you for remindingg me thatt my pleasure comes from beingg a goodd toy adn pleasing others and nott from my own pleasure. So what if I didnt gett a chance at cummingg today, it truly doesn't matterr. I am grateful forr being able to to torture adn tease my tits, nipples, clitt, pussy and ass for everyone's pleasurre, and that makes me more happy thann any orgasm everr could!
Such a good girl. Seeing you so desperate always makes my panties so wet. You did so well today. Now time to go get cleaned up and ready for the rest of your evening.

Orgasm Diary

Taunt those in denial
More about me
Old 05-23-2022, 09:35 AM   #1545
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Definitely got me hard reading how you got tickled and toyed with today as well Ash! You are too fun of a tickle toy

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight

Blue monday's edging
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk