Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares > Bets & Challenges

Old 04-06-2016, 02:45 AM   #1501
Dabeef93

To all
Spank your clit max, (50 if no max). every 5 spanks rub your pussy hard and fast for 20 seconds, and then repeat till you get to your max. Spanking can be done with whatever you want. Dont forget to report.
Dabeef93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 02:48 AM   #1502
lenabean

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxel View Post
This stupid fool says that he is a bit upset of you. Joining this thread and also make demands.
You should also do my last task (of cource also with the labia and clit part) and since you like hand spanks, you can additionally spank each of your hands max times with a wooden spoon.

Have fun.

I actually meant that my wooden spoon hurts more than my hand, sorry. You can add additional spanks since my language was unclear.
PM Dares | My AMA | Spank and Deny Me | Torture My Pussy
I answer to 'Whore,' 'Slut,' 'Toilet', or any combination of the 3.
lenabean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 02:52 AM   #1503
saxel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by lenabean View Post
I actually meant that my wooden spoon hurts more than my hand, sorry. You can add additional spanks since my language was unclear.
This stupid fool says no problem.
You want something more painful so forget my last post and do the initial task but you will use a wet wooden spoon instead of a normal one for the thigh and breast spanks.

(dis)likes & punishments
PM Dares
saxel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 07:13 PM   #1504
lenabean

I feel truly tortured right now. I did my intial 50 spanks on each ass cheek just for joining the thread. I did this with a wooden spoon. My ass was already red and sore after this.
I then did Satoshi's 50 spankings to each of my inner thighs with a wooden spoon. I've honestly never had my inner thighs spanked, but it hurt way worse than I thought it would. I made sure to spank them as hard as I could.
Then, I did Dabeef93's spankings. I grabbed my wooden spoon and spanked my clit 5 times and then rubbed my pussy as fast and hard as I could for 20 seconds. I repeated this and I brought myself to an edge after 40 spanks.
I finally did saxel's spankings. I edged once, which didn't take very long. I then took a wet wooden spoon and spanked each of my inner thighs 25 times. It hurt so bad! I edged again and spanked each of my boobs 25 times with a wet wooden spoon. I tried to hit my nipple every time so it hurt extra bad. I then edged again and did my 13 labia spankings with a wet wooden spoon. I was yelping out in pain. I hated and loved it so much. I finally did 5 rubber band snaps to my clit. I screamed out in pain because it hurt so bad. I had never done this to my clit before. I then did my last two edges. I was so tempted to let myself cum, but feared what my punishment would be.

If it's alright with the guys in this thread, I'd like some more spankings. This is my first time being denied and while I desperately want to cum, I definitely need to learn more discipline and self-control.
The following user says Thank You to lenabean for this post:
Old 04-06-2016, 07:36 PM   #1505
SgTRising

Quote:
I feel truly tortured right now. I did my intial 50 spanks on each ass cheek just for joining the thread. I did this with a wooden spoon. My ass was already red and sore after this.
I then did Satoshi's 50 spankings to each of my inner thighs with a wooden spoon. I've honestly never had my inner thighs spanked, but it hurt way worse than I thought it would. I made sure to spank them as hard as I could.
Then, I did Dabeef93's spankings. I grabbed my wooden spoon and spanked my clit 5 times and then rubbed my pussy as fast and hard as I could for 20 seconds. I repeated this and I brought myself to an edge after 40 spanks.
I finally did saxel's spankings. I edged once, which didn't take very long. I then took a wet wooden spoon and spanked each of my inner thighs 25 times. It hurt so bad! I edged again and spanked each of my boobs 25 times with a wet wooden spoon. I tried to hit my nipple every time so it hurt extra bad. I then edged again and did my 13 labia spankings with a wet wooden spoon. I was yelping out in pain. I hated and loved it so much. I finally did 5 rubber band snaps to my clit. I screamed out in pain because it hurt so bad. I had never done this to my clit before. I then did my last two edges. I was so tempted to let myself cum, but feared what my punishment would be.

If it's alright with the guys in this thread, I'd like some more spankings. This is my first time being denied and while I desperately want to cum, I definitely need to learn more discipline and self-control.

well hope its alright to give you this much but i want to "see" 25 spanks on each ass cheek, 20 on each breast, 15 on your stomach and then 10 very very hard ones on your clit

Here to explore new things in life and enjoy it.

KiK is: SgTRising
SgTRising is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 07:49 PM   #1506
maddi

Default Too late to join

Hey!
I was wondering if it's too later to join, I'd love to be in.
maddi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-06-2016, 10:24 PM   #1507
saxel
getDare Addict

Quote:

This stupid fool says thank your for this report. Of course you can have more spanks. You don't have to ask for them

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddi View Post
Hey!
I was wondering if it's too later to join, I'd love to be in.
It's never too late to join here. Was it purpose that you didn't specify a max number of spanks?

For every girl in this thread:
Kneel down, legs spread and edge once to get you in the right mood. Now spank each of your breasts max/2 (50 if you don't have a max) times with your hand. Now get down on all fours, head of the floor and your ass up un the air. Spank your sit spots and inner thighs max/2 (50) times with your hand. Edge two times after you finished these spanks. Finally I want you to get a rubber band and give each of your foot soles max/4 (25) snaps. Pull the band around your foot, pull it back, wait 2 seconds to anticipate the pain and let the band snap.
Have fun

@lenabean: You may use a wet wooden spoon instead of your hand for the spanks. But for the foot ones you also have to use the rubber band.

(dis)likes & punishments
PM Dares
saxel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 01:15 AM   #1508
maddi

Quote:
Originally Posted by saxel View Post
This stupid fool says thank your for this report. Of course you can have more spanks. You don't have to ask for them

It's never too late to join here. Was it purpose that you didn't specify a max number of spanks?

For every girl in this thread:
Kneel down, legs spread and edge once to get you in the right mood. Now spank each of your breasts max/2 (50 if you don't have a max) times with your hand. Now get down on all fours, head of the floor and your ass up un the air. Spank your sit spots and inner thighs max/2 (50) times with your hand. Edge two times after you finished these spanks. Finally I want you to get a rubber band and give each of your foot soles max/4 (25) snaps. Pull the band around your foot, pull it back, wait 2 seconds to anticipate the pain and let the band snap.
Have fun

@lenabean: You may use a wet wooden spoon instead of your hand for the spanks. But for the foot ones you also have to use the rubber band.
Sorry😅😅 I suppose I forgot , but I'm going to be doing the no max option
maddi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 05:59 PM   #1509
lenabean

SgTRising - you may give me as many spankings as you want (within reason, of course haha). My body belongs to you and every other guy on this thread. Torture me. I began by taking a wet wooden spoon and spanking each of my ass cheeks 25 times. I then spanked each of my tits 20 times, focusing in on my nipples for extra pain. I did 15 spankings on my stomach, which felt very odd. Then, I did the dreaded clit spankings. I put my gag ball in to muffle my screams. I took my wooden spoon and spanked my clit as hard as I possibly could, screaming into my gag as I did so.

I then edged once for Saxel. I re-wet my spoon and started spanking my breasts, 25 times for each one. I got on all fours and put my ass in the air. I spanked each cheek 25 times and did my dreaded inner thigh spankings 25 times as well. I then edged twice which surprisingly took me a while. I then did the rubber band snaps 13 times. These were surprisingly very painful. Your edges are extra torturous, Sir. Knowing I'm that close to cumming, but am not allowed to.

This worthless little pain slut would like more spankings, please.
Old 04-07-2016, 09:21 PM   #1510
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
This worthless little pain slut would like more spankings, please.
Undress, kneel with knees wide apart; sets of 25 with a wet wooden spoon to each inner thigh. Edge after every 25 (25 left, edge, 25 right, edge, 25L, edge...), until you reach your max. If no max, stop after 150 spanks to each thigh.

Enjoy

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236

Last edited by pain slut joe; 04-07-2016 at 09:24 PM.
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 09:24 PM   #1511
pain slut joe
The getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddi View Post
Sorry😅😅 I suppose I forgot , but I'm going to be doing the no max option
Undress, kneel with knees wide apart; sets of 25 with a wet wooden spoon to each inner thigh. Edge after every 25 (25 left, edge, 25 right, edge, 25L, edge...), stop after 150 spanks to each thigh. Enjoy!

LAST ORGASM:
- 2 Mar: ruined by order of Sir Mark
- 20 Jan - initiated by wife; full orgasm;

ORGASM RELEASE DATE: Aug...

Open TASKS and reports on completed tasks: https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=96236
pain slut joe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2016, 11:29 PM   #1512
lenabean

I completed pain slut joe's spankings. I stripped and kneeled with my legs very far apart. I took a wet wooden spoon and spanked my left inner thigh 25 times. I rubbed my clit until I edged and then rewet my spoon and did 25 spankings to my right inner thigh. I then edged again. Even though my max is 50, I kept going, alternating between each thigh until each thigh had been spanked 150 times. Of course, I remembered to edge after every 25. My inner thighs are so sore and I am desperate to cum. Thank you, sir.
Old 04-08-2016, 09:29 AM   #1513
Randomhero
Baby Member

Lenabean- Lets add 50 clit spanks and 50 spanks to each buttcheek. Do one spank to each of the three spots, then edge once equal to the tens digit of the spank number you're on. (So no edges for the first nine, then on the tenth time, edge once after spanking clit and each cheek, at twenty increase to two edges after each set, etc)

Dislikes: Long term denial, ruining, clothespins, binding.

Hard limits: pictures, scat, children, family, dead things, illegal, anal, permanent, social suicide.

Play my first ever dice dare!-
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthrea...74#post2175074

Pleasure Controlled By Girls

Edges:20/23
Orgasms:1/4
Days of No Touching:2/4
Ruins:7/9
Randomhero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 01:52 PM   #1514
Dabeef93

To all, spank the underside of each tit max (50 if no max) - thats both tit- whilst pulling them away from you by the nipple.

lenabean; since you want extra, after you've done this spanking, squat down with your knees spread as wide as possible, then take your wooden spoon (wet if your feeling horny) and spank your pussy with it 25 times, edge, and then do another 25 spanks straight on your clit. If you fall over or lose your balance, you will put a small amount of toothpaste on your clit as punishment (I see you you don't like this), and then continue your spankings. (This dare can be done by anyone else if they want to punish themselves some more).

Last edited by Dabeef93; 04-08-2016 at 01:53 PM. Reason: Make more readable
Dabeef93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2016, 02:58 PM   #1515
lenabean

I don't want to write this report. I did something really, really, really bad and you're going to be so mad at me:

So I did Randomhero's spankings. I was a little unclear about your instructions, so hopefully I did the spanking part right. I put my gag ball in to muffle the screaming. I got doggy style, took a wet wooden spoon, and slapped my clit, then my left ass cheek, then my right ass cheek. I kept alternating until I got to 10. Then, I edged once. I would like to say that doggy style is especially painful for clit spankings. I repeated the pattern: left ass cheek, right ass cheek, clit...then edged twice. I kept going: Right ass cheek, clit, left ass cheek...then edged three times. After my set of 5 edges, I went and got my vibrator. My clit was so sore and I knew my hand wasn't going to get me to edge. I kept going, and finally made it to doing 15 eges. I got through them faster than I thought I would. Then, I got to the 15th edge...I wanted to cum so badly...so...I did... Feel free to give me your worst punishment. I came to this thread, not only because I like my pleasure being in every guy on here's hands and I am turned on by this torture, but because I wanted to learn better self-control and discipline.

I then got on here to post my report and saw that Debeef had assigned me more spankings. I spanked with a wooden spoon the underside of each of my tits 50 times while yanking on my nipple. This was very painful. My nipples are pretty sensitive. I then grabbed my gag ball, wet my spoon, and squatted down. I got through spanking my pussy 25 times alright. I then edged. I started on my clit spankings. Unfortunately, I lost my balance on number seven. I rubbed toothpaste on my clit and kept going until I got to number 25, even though my clit was basically on fire at this point.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chalange, challenge, control, denial, spanking