Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 12-17-2011, 09:39 AM   #136
owlart
getDare Devil

Just found this story after it got mentioned in Chat last night. Great writing Leo, just the right mix of story and sex! Thanks!
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 07:24 PM   #137
Krystal
getDare Sweetheart

xD awww they're all so cute and fun, I want to take a train trip now D: wuv it =^.^=

♥♥♥ My FormSpring ♥♥♥

Krystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 04:02 PM   #138
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 17. After the Game

Nicole

'That's called a Full House,' Emily noted.

'I thought so too,' Hannah nodded. 'That beats a flush, right?' she asked in her innocent voice. 'That means Nicole's going to be your very own slave bitch with no rights or ability to talk back, right?'

'I believe it does,' Emily told her sister warmly. 'Thank you for the lovely gift, Han. Are you going to come over and watch her squeal? She does have very nicely tanned skin, but I know how to make that butt red and purple in no time. She'll be so happy with it and eager to show it off that she won't even want to sit down all week.'

'When does the week start?' Nicole asked flatly, cutting through their teasing.

'I haven't decided yet,' Emily told her with her own warm smile. 'But I'll let you know when I do, don't you worry. I won't forget about it.'

'Great,' Nicole muttered.

'We're going to have so much fun.' Emily reached over and pinched Nicole's cheek. 'There are so many things I've been curious about and wanting to test on someone.'

'I can't wait,' Nicole replied sourly, wondering what she'd gotten herself into.
'I feel as though I should have made a bigger bet now,' Jenna said, then grinned. 'Since we can both do this one pretty easily.'

She put down her cards, revealing her own flush, with the same high card as Nicole, tying the two girls for second place.

Nicole stared at each card glumly, wondering how she'd made such a mistake as to make all these bets.

'Both do it?' she asked Jenna. 'But it's a tie. That means that neither of us have to do the bet.'

'Don't be silly,' Jenna replied. 'It's much more fun if we both do it.'

'Not my idea of fun,' Nicole muttered.

'Sweetie,' Emily said, leaning over and wrapping her arms around Nicole, pressing her bare chest up against Nicole's arm, 'if you don't agree to do the bet alongside Jenna, I'll make you do it alone – after running a lap of the football pitch, naked.'

'Okay,' Nicole said quietly, shrinking into herself beneath Hannah's embrace.

'That's a good little bitch,' Emily murmured, kissing Nicole's cheek. 'Now I still have to edge once more for coming last, so you're going to give me a show. Since Han won, it's only fair she get a reward, too. So stand up and show us all your sexy body, and let her have some fun with you. Han, I know you haven't had a chance to do anything yet, unlike the rest of us… so feel free to explore my new slave bitch and have all the fun you want with her.'

Nodding, her mind withdrawing too far inside itself to think coherently, Nicole gave herself up to Emily's control She barely even noticed the way Hannah's eyes lit up at her sister's words.

Nicole stood up, and knowing what was expected of her, pulled her dress up and over her body, leaving her completely naked. Still, it wasn't as if her friends hadn't all seen her with her dress pulled out of the way just a few minutes earlier, and there were no witnesses – though none of the girls had quite forgotten the risk of the compartment door having a big window and no lock – other than her closest friends, so being nude didn't bother her too much.

Hannah also rose to stand beside Nicole, turning away from her and bending over double as she drew her sports pants down to her ankles. She pushed her butt back briefly to rub it up against Nicole before stepping out of her pants, straightening up again and turning back to Nicole, putting her arms around the older girl's neck. Despite Hannah's younger age, the two were almost exactly the same height.

Hannah looked down towards her sister, who was sitting open legged, her back resting against the edge of the seat, fingers already dancing between her legs.

'This good enough inspiration for you, sis?' Hannah asked lightly, then turned back to Nicole and kissed her full on the lips.

'That's great.'

Nicole heard Emily's murmured assent only dimly, the girl's voice muted beneath the rush of confusion screaming through Nicole's head. Was it even okay to kiss this younger girl? Even though it wasn't romantically initiated? Her hands hung limply at her sides as she stood paralysed by Hannah's lips.
Then Hannah slid her hands down Nicole's bare back, tracing the curve of her skin with delicate, dancing touches. Her tongue slid along the outside of Nicole's lips, and Nicole, losing all will to resist, opened her mouth to let Hannah in, melting before the younger girl's advances.

Nicole moaned, bringing her own tongue to play with Hannah's, dancing up against it before thrusting out beyond her own lips and into Hannah's mouth. She brought her arms up, gripping Hannah's waist with the same urgency that the kiss had forced upon her.

Hannah held her in the kiss, hypnotising her prey as her fingers gripped the round curves of Nicole's ass, the younger girl's fingers lifting and spreading her cheeks.

Nicole gasped at the sensation, then moaned happily, resuming the kiss and pressing her body more firmly against Hannah's, her hands sliding up the younger girl's back to grip on tight as she teased her fingers closer and closer to Nicole's exclusive and rarely explored tight little asshole.

Letting go with one hand, Hannah kept her other hand on Nicole's ass, using the other to feel her way up the side of Nicole's torso, briefly cupping and squeezing her breast. She broke the kiss, kissing Nicole's still outstretched and wanting tongue as she did.

'Suck on my finger,' Hannah said, releasing her hold on Nicole's breast to push her middle finger in between Nicole's lips.

Nicole did as instructed, sucking the younger girl's finger into her mouth, moaning against it, her overwhelming need making her glad to be able to do anything to pleasure the younger girl.

Hannah let Nicole continue to suck on her finger for a few moments before pulling it free again.

'See this finger?' Hannah said to the breathlessly aroused girl.

Nicole nodded.

'It's covered in your own saliva,' Hannah said, smiling when Nicole blushed. 'And I'm going to push it right up deep inside your tight little asshole.'

Last edited by Leopard; 12-19-2011 at 01:12 PM.
Leopard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 04:10 PM   #139
daremaster 1
getDare God

I thought this story couldnt get better but it just did! Good part!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 04:18 PM   #140
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

Great updates and lovely cliff hanger

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 08:52 PM   #141
Lyn
getDare Sweetheart

Imagine my surprise... I logged on, saw this gem of a story and just couldn't stop reading it!!

SO AMAZING. I think this would be my new favorite.

Hmm... And now I'm having naughty thoughts
Lyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 06:43 AM   #142
Yossarian

My reaction to catching up with this story, after reading it avidly, is something like this http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31g0YE61PLQ (clip from the office)
Yossarian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 08:32 AM   #143
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 17.2. After the Game

Nicole

Nicole blushed more deeply. Anal was not an area commonly on the menu during the friends' games. Although a couple of them had slid a finger in there before – and once she'd been made to dance about with a marker in, but that was a whole different story – it wasn't something she was experienced or comfortable with. But Hannah still had hold of her ass, and her naked body was pressed against Nicole's own, eroding her will to object.

Nicole could feel the younger girl's hard nipples pressing into her own flushed breasts, and the soft curls of Hannah's unshaven bush tickled against her own shaved mound as the younger girl ground against her. And while Hannah held her in that close embrace, Nicole was also aware of that one wet finger coming down, getting closer and closer to her ass. She tensed up in anticipation.

'You two had better stop that.' Jenna's voice broke in through the fire roaring through Nicole's mind. 'I don't think Emily will be able to control herself much longer.'

Nicole and Hannah opened their eyes at the same time, staring into each other's eyes briefly before both looked down at Emily. Jenna pulled Emily's hand away from her crotch, and Emily groaned in response, biting her lip and looking very clearly frustrated.

'But I'm not finished with Nic yet.' Hannah pouted.

'I'm sure Emily will let you continue later,' Jenna said. 'We ought to clean up and get dressed; we are still on a public train, remember.'

Nicole was glad that Jenna had cooled down enough to regain some common sense; she herself didn't have the willpower to resist any further suggestions, as turned on as she was, and knew that she'd been only moments away from bending over and spreading the cheeks of her butt for Hannah, which all of her friends would have gotten a huge giggle out of.

'I suppose so.' Hannah sighed, then kissed Nicole on the lips quickly. 'Just remember that it's only a matter of time,' she told Nicole, grinning wickedly. 'Your ass won't stay safe from me for long.'

'I know,' Nicole whispered breathlessly.

Giving the younger girl an uncomfortable smile, Nicole slid out of Hannah's arms and pulled her dress back on.

'I'm going to go and clean up as best I can in the restroom,' she told her friends as they were also dressing.

It wasn't that she expected to be able to freshen up too well in the restroom; more that she needed a few moments alone to calm down and restore her usual unflappable demeanour. Giving the others a quick smile as she watched their delicious bodies being covered up, Nicole snatched up her panties from the door handle – fine black silk with lace; Nicole only wore the best – and stepped into them, pulling them up tight against her pussy. Feeling a little more properly dressed, she slipped out of the compartment and walked down the carriage to the bathrooms at the end.

Absorbed in her own thoughts – or rather, trying to regain control of them – Nicole didn't really pay any attention to the other compartments to see if anyone she knew was on the same train. She walked down the length of the carriage with her arms wrapped around herself, glad to find that the restroom at the end of the carriage was unoccupied.

Closing and locking the door behind her, Nicole sank down on the toilet. She drew in a deep breath, closing her eyes, then opening them again as she let it back out. Feeling a little calmer, she ran some water in the small basin, and washed herself off as best as she could, having only running water and paper towels at hand to do so with. When she was done, Nicole sank back down onto the toilet, then leaned back and closed her eyes, slowly restoring order in her mind.

She was beginning to feel more herself when she felt the train begin to slow. Realising that they must be approaching the second last stop before her own, Nicole decided that she was feeling sufficiently herself again to return to her friends.

Nicole had never understood this train line; there were several stops to pick up passengers as the train left London, but then it meandered along for quite a long time without stopping anywhere at all, before stopping at several stations around fifteen minutes apart from each other. The stop they were arriving at came first, then Whimsley, which was where her friend Alyssa lived, before they would finally reach their destination. For all Nicole knew, the following stops on the line could either be ten minutes or three hours further down the line, considering how erratic the first part of the line was.

Nicole rose to her feet. She didn't bother to flush the toilet, since she hadn't used it; she'd never understood why some people did regardless. Why would anyone care whether you'd peed or pooped or been doing something else? Who would even notice? Other than herself, of course, who under normal circumstances, paid attention to everything going on around her.

Unlocking the door, she opened it and began to step out of the restroom, but then paused as she saw a naked girl she didn't know. The girl had deep, dark red hair, deep blue eyes that were staring at her wildly, and a hand between her legs. Nicole blinked, doing a mental double take. Well at least her friends hadn't been the only ones involved in insane shenanigans on this journey.
Old 12-19-2011, 08:43 AM   #144
daremaster 1
getDare God

Omg, you are such a great wrighter! There are no words to describe how good this story is.
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 08:43 AM   #145
J.M.N
Getdare's Head Whore

And so they meet once again great new chapter

[20:16:43] Jameser: ‹@J.M.N› don't worry you're definitely one of the lads here

[22:05:21] 1Pupil: Best moderator of getDare to me

One day when the light is glowing
I’ll be in my castle golden
But until the gates are open
I just wanna feel this moment

"Bdsm. That's were u get spanked!"

I love weiners and nuts.

"JMN is the one that most the tweenagers want to see in a kilt"
J.M.N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 08:45 AM   #146
Stellz
Distinguished Member

Location: A boat on a river, with tangerine trees and marmalade skies.

Another lovely chapter. Thanks for yelling at me until I read it, I'm really enjoying it so far. :3 Great job Mr. Leopard.

29 She/Her Married & Monogamous
Owner of my pup and husband
Ask me about our adventures <3

Stellz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 09:44 AM   #147
Feudal

I imagine that this is what hot, sexy stories would be like if Tarentino were involved... Thank you Leo! ;-)

Feel free to PM me - IF you're interestING, not just if you're interestED.

"There is no absolute."
Feudal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2011, 10:52 AM   #148
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Thanks for all the comments, everyone - it really makes it worth writing, knowing someone is reading :3

I was going to redo and neaten up this sketch, but it looked horrible, so I'm just going to post the original.

Nicole meets Evie.

More tomorrow!
Old 12-19-2011, 02:49 PM   #149
owlart
getDare Devil

Thanks Leo, great story!
owlart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2011, 11:56 AM   #150
Leopard
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Female 18. Nicole Meets Evie

Nicole

The two girls' silent staring contest was interrupted as the train rocked to a halt at the station.

Nicole glanced out of the train door to see that they had in fact arrived at the station, then back down to the naked girl. Realising that the girl was probably feeling very trapped – well, she was very trapped; there was no way she could get safely back down the corridor in time without anyone seeing her – Nicole held out her hand.

'Get in, quick!' she told the girl.

After a moment's hesitation, the girl took Nicole's hand – and it was her right hand, straight from between her legs – and allowed Nicole to help her slip into the restroom.

Mentally sighing to herself that she seemed destined to be covered in naked girls today, Nicole locked the restroom door, then backed up as best as she could – which wasn't far – to look the new girl over.

Nicole could see no signs of bruises, and the girl hadn't looked upset or been crying, so she could only assume that she had been completing some insane bet for friends, or – more likely, since Nicole didn't recognise her – she was new, acting alone, and even crazier than if she'd done it for a bet.

'Are you okay?' Nicole asked. 'What were you doing in the middle of a train with no clothes on?'

Nicole felt it best to get the other girl on the back foot off the bat; she wasn't entirely she that she'd completely recovered from the card game yet, and this wet, naked girl right in front of her was driving her to distraction very quickly. While it was out of character for her, when aroused even Nicole wasn't above the idea of taking some quick advantage of a helpless, wet damsel.

Quickly learning that the girl had indeed been acting alone, Nicole decided that she wanted to hear more, and that it was time that she took charge of a situation. It was entirely possible that she was over-reacting in response to how badly she'd been dominated all afternoon on the train, but Nicole didn't care. She found herself strangely attracted to the girl, and even more unusually, was in the mood to completely boss her around.

Nicole learned that the girl had been bored, and set herself a dare to masturbate to orgasm at either end of the carriage. She had to admire the girl's guts: Nicole herself would have seriously struggled to complete such a task as part of a game with friends – even when incredibly turned on and submissive to someone – let alone doing it alone, not knowing anyone around, solely on her own mettle to challenge herself.

Learning that the girl had yet to actually complete her self-created dare, Nicole suggested that she should still be completing it, which the girl blushed and agreed with. Now very interested in sticking around and watching, Nicole introduced herself, holding out her hand.

The girl raised her own and shook hands – again using her dirty fingers, which Nicole wanted to suck clean very badly – introducing herself as Evie. The scent of Evie's pussy was strong in the air in the cramped space of the compartment, and with introductions out of the way, Nicole decided to finally be forward and give in to her desire for the girl – at least a little.

She told Evie to put her hands between her back, keeping her voice much more confident than she actually felt – actually, she was close to simply diving between the girl's legs and licking eagerly at her vagina without even asking for permission.

Her face almost as red as her hair, Evie did as she was told, pushing out her deliciously firm breasts towards Nicole as she did – an unconscious effort, Nicole was sure - and opening the way to her wet pussy that was distracting so much of Nicole's attention.

Impulsively, Nicole reached out, cupping the other girl's left breast, loving how firm and nicely shaped they were, less round than her own, but more ... the only word that Nicole could come up with was breastlike, which wasn't a word at all, and had no definition. And bigger. Much bigger. Nicole had no problem admitting that. Her thumb brushed over Evie's hard nipple, and then she let her fingers trail down, drawing dancing little curving patterns, running them over Evie's ribs and down over her almost flat tummy, and then right down between the girl's legs.

Barely believing that she was daring to do this to a girl she'd only known a couple of minutes, Nicole slid her fingers up through the girl's slit, teasing apart Evie's pussy lips just enough to press her fingertips against the redhead's waiting pussy entrance, coating her own small fingers in Evie's juices before regretfully pulling away again. Nicole knew that there wasn't much time until they hit the next station, and she really wanted to see Evie performing for her in the exposed space of the carriage's corridor.

Sucking her fingers clean and loving Evie's taste – stronger than Emily's, which was the most recent that she could compare to – Nicole suggested that the redhead complete the rest of her dare.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, bonergiving, dares, fiction, humiliation, leopard, lesbian, pain, poker, sexy