Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: What should my nude self portrait painting be of?
Me masturbating in my favorite position with my legs folded back over me 5 11.63%
Me nude at Sophie’s feet doing something from my fantasy 7 16.28%
Me drinking my own piss. I will use my own piss as the water for that area. 2 4.65%
Me naked, daytime, outdoors on all 4s with a collar and leash attached to me being lead by Sophie. 17 39.53%
Naked, with my hands tied to a tree branch above my head. 12 27.91%
Voters: 43. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-28-2024, 03:24 PM   #136
Ray_Q
getDare Sweetheart

If you want to stay in how about some messy fun in your back yard.

Find things in the house that you're happy to smear all over yourself. Foodstuffs are good, oil, moisturizer or whatever. Many different varieties if you like.

Take off all your clothes and make a mess of yourself, rubbing it into your tits, pussy and ass. If you want you can use your own piss to add to the flavours. You'll probably be needing to masturbate by this point, so you probably should ay...

R
Ray_Q is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2024, 03:30 PM   #137
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray_Q View Post

Find things in the house that you're happy to smear all over yourself. Foodstuffs are good, oil, moisturizer or whatever. Many different varieties if you like.

Take off all your clothes and make a mess of yourself, rubbing it into your tits, pussy and ass. If you want you can use your own piss to add to the flavours. You'll probably be needing to masturbate by this point, so you probably should ay...

R
I can try this now. The idea of a mess like this isn’t really a turn on to me, but it’s worth a try. And I definitely do need to masturbate. I’m craving some touch, even if it is just my own.

Likes: Orgasms, Naked Dares/Nudity, Taking Photos or Videos for self, Edging, Pee Dares, Anal

Dislikes Spanking, Pee Drinking, Body Writing, Shaming

Limits: Sharing photos/videos, Scat, Extreme Pain
whispering.bel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2024, 03:54 PM   #138
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Get naked on your living room floor and edge continuously for a hour, slap your pussy as hard as you can everytime you are about to climax.
Lionsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2024, 05:33 PM   #139
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray_Q View Post

R
I have completed this. I didn’t want to put anything gross on me. While already naked, I went to my kitchen and started looking for good things that would be good for this. I found some coconut oil and some honey. I went out to my backyard and also took a sharpie marker with me (that I’d be using for another dare I got via PM). I got on the grass, which felt so weird but good on my bare back and bottom. I grabbed the honey bottle first and poured it onto my stomach. I began to rub it in. It was definitely sticky and felt a bit gross on. I then grabbed the tub of coconut oil and scooped some up and put it onto my thighs. I rubbed it, making sure to get plenty on my hands too. I started to rub it onto my pussy, starting with the very outside of the lips and all over my plump mound. I then rubbed it into my tight slit, teasing the outside of my tiny little hole with it. I then rolled over to be on my side and began rubbing the oil into my butt crack, starting from the top and going downwards. I grabbed some more of the oil and lathered it on heavily to my butthole. I grabbed the sharpie and began teasing my butt with it. I slowly started to push it in. I thrusted it in and out constantly fur a few minutes. The oil made it slide in and out pretty easily and I’d say my hole opened up well and took it nicely. I did edge a bit too but decided not to reason yet.

I also decided to wait on peeing. I kinda have to go but not a ton yet. Maybe I’ll do another dare with it once I do have to really go.
I hopped in the shower real quick and washed myself off before typing this

Likes: Orgasms, Naked Dares/Nudity, Taking Photos or Videos for self, Edging, Pee Dares, Anal

The following user says Thank You to whispering.bel for this post:
Old 01-28-2024, 07:12 PM   #140
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionsan View Post
Get naked on your living room floor and edge continuously for a hour, slap your pussy as hard as you can everytime you are about to climax.
I attempted this dare but unfortunately failed. I was still naked from my last dare. I grabbed a white towel I had a set it on the floor, sitting down on top of it. I opened my legs and began to make love to myself. I rubbed my slit up and down and teased the outside of my hole. My clit was begging for me to touch it, so I finally gave in and did. It was not very long before I reached the edge. I stopped and slapped my crotch as hard as I could! Wow, it hurt. I went Bach to edging and repeated this process multiple. I knew this was going to be tough. After doing this for a while, I noticed a creamy discharge. I lapped it up on my finger and kept rubbing it into my slit and aggressively massaged my clit. I was getting close again. I decided to push it as far as possible and made a critical mistake of going one second too long. By the time I took my finger off, it was far too late. I watched as my pussy clinched open and close and my orgasm surged through my body. I felt amazing for a second then felt a wave of disappointment that I had just failed. I was so disappointed with myself and almost wanted to cry.

I have about 2 more hours at home so can do a punishment, if you feel that is necessary. Otherwise, I’d be willing to do another dare or two.

Old 01-28-2024, 07:38 PM   #141
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Good girl for trying to complete the task.
Practice makes perfect, the next time you are able, repeat the task.

Old 01-28-2024, 08:33 PM   #142
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lionsan View Post
Good girl for trying to complete the task.
Practice makes perfect, the next time you are able, repeat the task.

Thank you, I will be sure to do that! Thank you for the dare!

Old 01-29-2024, 05:09 PM   #143
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Lots of posts for me to go over here…well you got out of that denial rule faster than I thought you would, seems you were still a horny mess even after a whole week of sexuality. Insatiable. Let’s let you cum as much as you want until February, and for all of February we’ll make things simple: you can only cum if you’re specifically told to do so as part of a dare. Who knows, maybe if you’re lucky people will give you easy ones… or not.

You’re getting a lot bolder with the public exposure, I agree it’s time for you to push yourself there and I’ve got some ideas for that. Knowing that you’ve got those hiking trails is great.

And tell us more about the bikini you got, or post a picture of it or link to it in an online store.

Great fun reading your posts and I can’t wait to see what you do next!

Interested in: giving dares, designing complicated dares, receiving reports
PurveyorOfFineDares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2024, 05:31 PM   #144
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Here’s a dare for you. Start this one in your home at night, it will almost certainly be impossible during the day. It might be tough at night too, this is meant to see how far you can go…but if you make it all the way to the end you get to orgasm. So do it in February when your new denial rule has started. For this dare you will need your phone, an erotica story about a girl being locked out of her home naked and caught (no more than a 10 minute read) and a bottle of water. This will probably take you an hour or so.

DO NOT OPEN any spoiler tag until you have completed the previous spoiler. If you do, you must ruin one orgasm for every spoiler tag you saw before you were supposed to. (And you shouldn’t reply to this post, it’ll quote the spoilered part and you’ll see all of them when you reply, that happened to someone in another thread I posted in).

Start by dressing in your bikini and a long t-shirt (footwear optional), then open the first spoiler.
  1. Spoiler:
    Sneak to your back yard, find somewhere secluded, and edge yourself through your bikini bottom. You may not touch your skin directly, only through the bikini.[*]
  2. Spoiler:
    Empty the bottle of water over the front of your shirt, then run two laps around your yard (only one if your yard is large, three instead if it’s small).

3. Spoiler:
    Sneak to the front yard, then stand in your driveway facing the street for 1 minute (how far out into the driveway is up to you), then go back to the backyard.

4. Spoiler:
    Take off your shirt, then run 1-3 laps depending on yard size as before. Run an extra half lap so you end up at the far side of the yard from your shirt.

5. Spoiler:
    Turn on your phone’s flashlight and set it in front of you. Do 20 jumping jacks, 10 squats, 10 pushups, and 20 lunges.

6. Spoiler:
    Sneak to the front yard (you can turn off the flashlight). Stand in the driveway for 1 minute with your eyes closed, in the same spot you chose last time.

7. Spoiler:
    Sprint to the nearest street lamp, touch it, wave to the street, and sprint back.

8. Spoiler:
    Find the most secluded spot you can in your front yard and edge yourself through your bikini bottom. Again, you may not touch your skin directly, only through the bikini. Then sneak back to the back yard.

9. Spoiler:
    Go to where you left your shirt, then slowly and seductively take off your bikini top. Cover your breasts with your hands and massage them for 1 minute. Lower your hands.[*]
  10. Spoiler:
    Sexily walk 1-3 laps around the yard, with an extra half lap so you end at the far side from your clothes.

11. Spoiler:
    Edge through your bikini bottom right where you are. Again, you may not touch your skin directly, only through the bikini.

12. Spoiler:
    Take off your panties and gag yourself with them, inside out of course. Cover yourself with your hands and slowly turn in place several times. Lower your hands.

13. Spoiler:
    Crawl 1-3 laps around the yard on your hands and knees, ending where your clothes are piled. Take your panties out of your mouth and leave them on the ground.

14. Spoiler:
    Go to the exact center of the yard and lie down on your back spread eagled. Turn on your phone’s flashlight and set it between your legs. Close your eyes. Count to 100.

15. Spoiler:
    Sneak to the front yard. The only thing you should take with you is your phone (you can turn off the flashlight).[*]
  16. Spoiler:
    Stand in the driveway facing the street for 30 seconds with your eyes closed, in the same spot you stood the last 2 times, with your legs spread and your hands behind your head.

17. Spoiler:
    Choose somewhere in the front yard that’s not super obvious but still somewhat visible from the street and read the erotica you chose there. You must remain standing and facing the street at all times.[*]
  18. Spoiler:
    Run to the center of the street at least 1 house away from yours and spin in place 10 times, then run back.

19. Spoiler:
    Cum sitting against your front door, facing the street with your legs wide open.

Once you’ve done it let me know what you thought about not knowing what you’d be doing until right when you started and if I should give more like that. Have fun!

Last edited by PurveyorOfFineDares; 01-29-2024 at 05:34 PM.
Old 01-29-2024, 08:52 PM   #145
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by PurveyorOfFineDares View Post
Lots of posts for me to go over here…well you got out of that denial rule faster than I thought you would, seems you were still a horny mess even after a whole week of sexuality. Insatiable. Let’s let you cum as much as you want until February, and for all of February we’ll make things simple: you can only cum if you’re specifically told to do so as part of a dare. Who knows, maybe if you’re lucky people will give you easy ones… or not.

You’re getting a lot bolder with the public exposure, I agree it’s time for you to push yourself there and I’ve got some ideas for that. Knowing that you’ve got those hiking trails is great.

And tell us more about the bikini you got, or post a picture of it or link to it in an online store.

Great fun reading your posts and I can’t wait to see what you do next!
Thank you!! It’s been a lot of fun and I definitely can feel myself getting more brave and more comfortable pushing boundaries. I’ll try and find a photo of the bikini or find the receipt so I can find the online link.

I’m definitely going to enjoy being able to orgasm freely for a little while. Any fun dares I can do tonight before bed?

The following user says Thank You to whispering.bel for this post:
Old 01-30-2024, 11:19 PM   #146
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

I’ve meant to have you try overstimulation for a while, wish I’d thought to post this last night. Maybe you can do this one tomorrow before your denial starts, it makes orgasms too easy for me to let you do it when you’re denied.

First, edge for at least 40 minutes. Maybe do this combined with your second try at Lionsan’s dare, otherwise I’ll leave the method of edging up to you. Once your edging time is up, cum…and do NOT stop playing with yourself, not even for a moment, for another 20 minutes. During these 15 minutes you will be standing in front of your mirror, with your legs at least slightly spread. Keep playing with your pussy as desperately as if you were trying to cum within a time limit on your old denial rule. If you can cum again while doing this, do so, have as many orgasms as you can in those 20 minutes. Let’s see how worn out you are when it’s over.

If you don’t get to this tomorrow, you have something to look forward to in March.

The following user says Thank You to PurveyorOfFineDares for this post:
Old 01-31-2024, 04:37 PM   #147
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

For my last day of being able to freely orgasm, I might as well try and get up to something fun. I’ll see what kind of adventures I can have tonight.

Old 02-03-2024, 09:40 AM   #148
whispering.bel
getDare Sweetheart

I’m going to really need an orgasm today. What options do I have to earn it? I’m feeling pretty desperate.

Old 02-03-2024, 12:19 PM   #149
Lionsan
Fellow traveller

Quote:
Originally Posted by whispering.bel View Post
I’m going to really need an orgasm today. What options do I have to earn it? I’m feeling pretty desperate.
Get some popcorn. If you can edge yourself for the whole movie at a public movie threate you may orgasm during the closing credits.
Old 02-03-2024, 01:43 PM   #150
PurveyorOfFineDares
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by whispering.bel View Post
You've only been in denial for 3 days and you're already begging? No, I'm not showing mercy yet. You can take a chance offered by someone else, or my spoilered dare is waiting for you to attempt tonight if you think you'll be brave enough to make it to the very end.

Advertisements
Kink Talk