Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 06-23-2023, 02:56 AM   #136
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MillyEm View Post
THIS. WAS. PURE. EVIL!!!

Seriously, so much torture! The tickling with the makeup brush was frustrating as fuck, but the ever decreasing rubbing every 2 mins was far, far worse! I have never whimpered or complained so much while teasing my clit - which, by the way, is tingling, throbbing, doing everything it can to get me to touch it again! Instead I have to endure 20 mins of no touch! Which might just be the evilest thing about the whole dare. I'm literally staring at the clock, willing time to move faster, so I can go to town on my clit!
love it. Glad it's getting to you even more than I hoped it would!

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-23-2023, 03:05 AM   #137
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

I did go to town on my clit, and how! Rubbing it properly felt indescribably good after all the teasing and no touch! I edged twice, then wore my nipple clamps and clit vibe, turning it on at a low speed. Moaned loudly, covered my mouth with my hand (both flatmates are at home today), and began fucking my soaked pussy with the 6 inch dildo. I increased the speed of the vibe until I edged, switched it off but kept fucking my pussy. And stayed on the edge! Only for a short while, but that's the first time I've been able to ride an edge at all! I did that two more times, then forced myself to switch the vibe off. An accident was on the cards otherwise!

I want an orgasm so much right now, don't think I've ever been this desperate. My clit is so swollen and sensitive it's not even funny! And I have bite marks on my hand, must have bit down on it while edging without even realising it! How am I going to make it through the rest of the day if I stay this horny??!!

Likes: Hidden public, embarrassment/humiliation, following orders, orgasm control, clothing control, light pain, anal
Limits: Pee, poo, pics, videos, anything else that I say I won't do

Toys: dildos (5 inch and 6 inch), vibrating anal plug, bullet vibrator, remote controlled clit vibrator, g-spot vibrator, nipple clamps, ball gag

My dirtycode
MillyEm is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to MillyEm for this post:
Old 06-23-2023, 03:13 AM   #138
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Doing great! One very very needy girl. Luckily it's not the end of the month yet, and you get to enjoy that desperation more Well done on riding the edge with the dildo as well, it's a great feeling being so so so close and keeping there.

Keep yourself nicely away from that orgasm, just being incredibly horny and wanting it, and not letting yourself have it. If you need help cooling down, take a nice cold cold shower to cool everything down and reduce the swelling If not, do enjoy being so so so horny and on edge!

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 06-23-2023, 03:25 AM   #139
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Oh, lovely read! We only expect you to continue as before, just don't cum. You didn't think it would get easier with time, did you?

Cooling your clit down is one way. Oooor you could use of it having the time of its life.

Take 5 minutes of your time in front of a mirror to enjoy seeing your pussy throb.
Simply tease your clit with a vibe until it starts and then stop. Repeat it whenever your pussy gets calm again and tease anew.
Old 06-23-2023, 03:26 AM   #140
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
love it. Glad it's getting to you even more than I hoped it would!
We also got confirmation once again that you are evil. :P
Old 06-23-2023, 03:27 AM   #141
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderp42 View Post
We also got confirmation once again that you are evil. :P
*whispers* Me? Surely not. You must have misread something. She wouldn't actually call me evil would she?

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 06-23-2023, 03:30 AM   #142
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Doing great! One very very needy girl. Luckily it's not the end of the month yet, and you get to enjoy that desperation more Well done on riding the edge with the dildo as well, it's a great feeling being so so so close and keeping there.

Keep yourself nicely away from that orgasm, just being incredibly horny and wanting it, and not letting yourself have it. If you need help cooling down, take a nice cold cold shower to cool everything down and reduce the swelling If not, do enjoy being so so so horny and on edge!
The cold shower is a good shout, I'll keep it in mind. But right now I'm enjoying floating in a horny desperate haze! Just a wee bit concerned how much of it is going to show when I inevitably encounter my flatmates haha

Likes: Hidden public, embarrassment/humiliation, following orders, orgasm control, clothing control, light pain, anal

Toys: dildos (5 inch and 6 inch), vibrating anal plug, bullet vibrator, remote controlled clit vibrator, g-spot vibrator, nipple clamps, ball gag

My dirtycode
Old 06-23-2023, 03:32 AM   #143
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
*whispers* Me? Surely not. You must have misread something. She wouldn't actually call me evil would she?
Haha I call 'em as I see 'em

My dirtycode
Old 06-23-2023, 03:43 AM   #144
herpderp42
getDare Addict

Quote:
Haha I call 'em as I see 'em
It's confirmed then. Blue is evil. Let the world know.
Old 06-23-2023, 04:14 AM   #145
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Lies! Blatant lies! I'm goodness himself, bringing joy to the world. I mean, sometimes it comes in the form of frustration, but you can't enjoy the good without it!

Two fun things to do for somewhere in the future when you survived your horny bliss

1) Grab your dildo with you, and spend 5 minutes thrusting it inside you while in a public bathroom stall.

2) Go to the same park where you have been having fun many times over now wearing a short skirt and no underwear. Once in the park, sit on a bench or against a tree near the path. Make sure you can dee the path(s). Spend a total of 5 minutes rubbing your clit, you can take as many breaks as needed. Keep a good eye out if anyone is watching

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 06-23-2023, 04:20 AM   #146
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by herpderp42 View Post
Oh, lovely read! We only expect you to continue as before, just don't cum. You didn't think it would get easier with time, did you?

Cooling your clit down is one way. Oooor you could use of it having the time of its life.

Take 5 minutes of your time in front of a mirror to enjoy seeing your pussy throb.
Simply tease your clit with a vibe until it starts and then stop. Repeat it whenever your pussy gets calm again and tease anew.
I donno what possessed me to do this seeing how desperate I already was! But I set myself up in front of the mirror and started teasing my clit. I'd never truly focused on how my pussy reacts when it's being teased and I didn't think it would visually throb. How wrong I was! A short while in, I saw it start to gently pulse, then the closer I got to edging the more it started throbbing! Not just my clit, but my entire pussy too! You learn something new every day haha! I stopped teasing, and the throbbing slowly subsided. I repeated this 3 more times before the time was up, and now I'm left feeling even more desperate!

I have this sudden and foolish urge to rub my clit and edge. I didn't quite edge while doing the dare, though I think I got mighty close. The throbbing seems to start just a little early. Anyway, I know it will be a mistake to edge right now, I mean am I not desperate enough already?! I'm going to try and ignore the urge and instead take my horny self into the kitchen to prepare a quick lunch! Hope I don't bump into my flatmates, my face is flushed with arousal! But I'm also famished, doing dares is hard work haha

My dirtycode
Old 06-23-2023, 05:37 AM   #147
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

So I did bump into my girl flatmate over lunch but she didn't seem to notice anything, thank goodness! It did help that she immediately started chatting about something, I needed the distraction from my arousal! On the flip side, I caught myself checking her out more than a few times! You guys have turned my into a pervert, lusting after my own flatmates!

I'm back in my room with about 30 mins to kill before I have to go somewhere. I'd love a quick dare or two before I leave, if anyone has something in mind?

My dirtycode
Old 06-23-2023, 05:42 AM   #148
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Well, if you insist. Let's make you a little pervert. Look at a picture from your girl flatmate as you play with your nipples for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, edge to it while you fantasize about her

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight
Old 06-23-2023, 06:00 AM   #149
MillyEm
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Well, if you insist. Let's make you a little pervert. Look at a picture from your girl flatmate as you play with your nipples for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, edge to it while you fantasize about her
I found a pic of her in a dress that accentuated her large boobs. I felt like such a pervert playing with my nipples while looking at it, getting wetter by the minute! Only playing with my nipples was frustrating and I have to admit I gave in and rubbed my pussy a couple of times, although only briefly. Sorry!

When the 5 mins were up I eagerly rubbed my clit and fantasised about making out with her and worshipping her boobs, and oh my god I got so hot! I edged fast and hard, barely stopping in time, and grabbed my own boobs and nipples to try and ride it. Didn't work, but I'm sure we'll get there.

I'm going to blush so hard when I bump into her next!

My dirtycode
Old 06-23-2023, 06:03 AM   #150
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Quote:
I found a pic of her in a dress that accentuated her large boobs. I felt like such a pervert playing with my nipples while looking at it, getting wetter by the minute! Only playing with my nipples was frustrating and I have to admit I gave in and rubbed my pussy a couple of times, although only briefly. Sorry!

When the 5 mins were up I eagerly started rubbing my clit and fantasised about making out with her, worshipping her boobs, and oh my god I got so hot! I edged fast and hard, barely stopping in time, and grabbed my own boobs and nipples to try and ride it. Didn't work, but I'm sure we'll get there.

I'm going to blush so hard when I bump into her next!
You can't keep your hands off yourself while thinking or your flatmate? Definitely perverted

I'm sure riding the edge will come, don't worry about it. Good try though!

Why wait if we can get you embarassed just now? Quick one before you need to go, if she is at home, ask her a quick question. Try not too stare at her boobs too much

PM dares and toys
M/Switch/Straight

Advertisements
Kink Talk