Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-04-2022, 04:49 AM   #136
Nachtauge
Account Banned

I‘ve got bad news, once again I‘ve had a positive covid test and I am now waiting on my PCR result. That means all dares outside my house or involving other people are off. I probably won‘t be able to do the duct tape dare, because I was planning to buy a roll today.

If you got any dares for me that I can do in isolation please let me know.

Dislikes: family(everyone but my brother), public nudity( where being nude is acceptable), anal

Limits: scat, piss, sissy, photos

male - gay

things I would like to try out: cumcontrol (idk if thats the right term, but being told when and how to cum), bondage and whatever you can think of with duct tape
Nachtauge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2022, 05:55 AM   #137
Blue_Flame

Since you have to stay at home now, how about a edging session then.

Either saturday or sunday, you have to edge one time in each room of your house. But anytime you want to edge, you have to take off one more item of clothing.
So first room you have to take off one item, second room 2 items, etc.
So think about the route through your hose, in which room you want to start fully dressed und in which room you might be naked. Since I don't know how many rooms you have, this might be over either very quick or it will take a while. You have from the start until the end of the day to do all the edges.
Between each room/edge your cock has to go soft all the way.

For every room in which you didn't get to the edge, you have to edge 2 times in your room at the end of the day, but only by humping your pillow. You are not allowed to stroke your cock, you can only rub your cock on your pillow.

For every 2 rooms in which you didn't get to the edge, you have to ruin a cum.

likes: tease & denial, light edging, strip games, cbt/ballbusting, ruined cum

limits: poo, public, diapers, messy, family, face, anal, exposure, blackmail, long dares/rules

PM dares
Blue_Flame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2022, 06:03 AM   #138
katien
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nachtauge View Post
I‘ve got bad news, once again I‘ve had a positive covid test and I am now waiting on my PCR result. That means all dares outside my house or involving other people are off. I probably won‘t be able to do the duct tape dare, because I was planning to buy a roll today.

The important thing is that you feel fine, hopefully everything is a false alarm or that you don't have any symptoms.

It seems that you have already been given another dare to do at home and I think you had some other dare that you could do in your room and I don't know if the last one or the last ones that Rothaon told you, I think the place to do it is indifferent and safe What books and a belt, do you have on hand, to be able to do it.

I'm going to give you some homework, so that if you have to be confined, you won't get bored. Create a blog with a list of PM Dares and post in 2 GetDare threads of your choice, every day, while you remain confined. With this, surely the GetDare community manages to keep you busy these days.

Hopefully you'll be negative soon.

|35|M|Spain|
Kik: nikolaidis00

Underwear Color Guessing Game (always active)
(MORE INFO)

I LOVE CHASTITY

LIKES, DISLIKES AND LIMITS
My Toys
PM Dares

RULES
My BDSM test
katien is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2022, 08:08 AM   #139
Sir_Damian
Truth or Dare Junkie

Quote:

oh, covid just sucks! hope your pcr is negative and most importantly, that you don't have any symptoms.

a simple dare to do at home: each time you enter the bathroom, you will either edge or hit your balls. that includes any reason to enter, be it to use the toilet, to take a shower, to brush your teeth, or just to check yourself in the mirror.
the fun part is: it gets more the more often you go.
- 1st time: 1 edge or 50 ball hits
- 2nd time: 2 edges or 100 ball hits
- 3rd time: 3 edges or 150 ball hits
- etc.

you may switch it up as you like, e. g. the third time could be 1 edge and 100 hits.
between the edges you should get soft again. if you happen to have ice cubes, maybe use them to help you with that.

Likes and Limits
Sir_Damian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2022, 11:37 AM   #140
Rothaon
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:

Hope you'll be negative or won't get much symptoms and be healthy overall.

As Katien says the church dare is doable at your home looses a bit of the rp factor but it's not a big deal. At the end of the day, The Lord is everywhere.

Likes: Friendly bets and challenges, games, complex rules. JOI, CTI.

Limits: Scat, piss, fam/friends, permanent, face, illegal, drugs, public, cross-dressing, sissification and the usual stuff.

~~ PM Dares ~~ - Kik: Rothaon
Rothaon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 01:26 AM   #141
Nachtauge
Account Banned

Yeah I will do whatever I still can, no need to worry about that.

I was wondering wether or not you could come up with a way to make learning a bit more interesting. Not in a way like I actively have to do sth like hitting my balls all the time, but sth I do at the beginning that has a lasting effect or sth.

Dislikes: family(everyone but my brother), public nudity( where being nude is acceptable), anal

Limits: scat, piss, sissy, photos

male - gay

things I would like to try out: cumcontrol (idk if thats the right term, but being told when and how to cum), bondage and whatever you can think of with duct tape
Nachtauge is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 03:26 AM   #142
Rothaon
getDare Sweetheart

Something to help you study more?
I can't think of effects listing that long right now.

Likes: Friendly bets and challenges, games, complex rules. JOI, CTI.

Limits: Scat, piss, fam/friends, permanent, face, illegal, drugs, public, cross-dressing, sissification and the usual stuff.

~~ PM Dares ~~ - Kik: Rothaon
Rothaon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2022, 04:01 AM   #143
katien
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Yeah I will do whatever I still can, no need to worry about that.

I was wondering wether or not you could come up with a way to make learning a bit more interesting. Not in a way like I actively have to do sth like hitting my balls all the time, but sth I do at the beginning that has a lasting effect or sth.

I don't know if I understand correctly. I don't know if you are looking for dares while you have online classes, or to play with the knowledge you have to learn.

I propose something simple to do while you are in your online classes, taking advantage of the fact that they will not see you.

Tie your balls tightly with a rope or cord that you have on hand and bring another rope (or the same one if you have a large cord) to your feet, in such a way that it allows you to get up from your seat, if you need to, but that for each step you take, you give several jerks in your balls.

Something simpler, for the same or another day, would be for you to be completely naked from the waist down for the duration of the classes. Normally, webcams show from the abdomen or chest up. You shouldn't have to show anything, but probably on that day, be very careful not to move too much so that no one sees that you're half naked.

(I don't know if you were referring to this kind of Dares).

|35|M|Spain|
Kik: nikolaidis00

Underwear Color Guessing Game (always active)
(MORE INFO)

I LOVE CHASTITY

LIKES, DISLIKES AND LIMITS
My Toys
PM Dares

RULES
My BDSM test
katien is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
school dares