Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Ask me Anything (AMA)

Old 12-19-2016, 03:16 PM   #136
Ethan2cu
Distinguished Member

Send a message via AIM to Ethan2cu Send a message via MSN to Ethan2cu Send a message via Yahoo to Ethan2cu

if the doorbell rang, and you opened the door, and there was a guy standing there, no pants, great looking cock , would you hesitate to suck it?

Feel free to KIK me if you are female KIK: ethan2cu

Limits: anal, pain
Ethan2cu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 03:18 PM   #137
Cthulahoop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wedgiebondagebabe View Post
When you have a good wedgie, it splits your vagina in two. It adds pressure to your clit. It puts pressure along your ass crack. I just like the feeling I guess. Its hard to explain. But there are wedgies that feel better than others. I am also still experimenting with a lot of things and I need better stretchier underwear so I need to figure that out to, but having pressure on my clit is always nice.
What would be your favorite wedgie? Do you prefer to give people wedgies, or to receive them?

I like to go to the gym, fish, hunt, and to just be outdoors! Currently I am contracting for a couple years to save some money. If you have any questions, or just want to talk, message me! I won't bite.

"Speak softly, and carry a big stick"
I'm a tentacled toy of spinningness!
Cthulahoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 03:22 PM   #138
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cthulahoop View Post
What would be your favorite wedgie? Do you prefer to give people wedgies, or to receive them?
So I prefer to receive wedgies. I think it is one of those things that just puts you into a submissive mindset. I don't really have a favorite wedgie yet. There are so many. Plus I cannot do a lot of them myself due to the stretchiness of my underwear or the fact I can't set up a certain scenario. I often find myself tying a clit rope that I can pull to have the same feeling. I find that with the rope, I can put it in the right spot and tie a knot so that I can pull it the right amount before tying it off completely.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

I am NOT looking for a dom or sub at this time
Please do not send me PM messages asking for
tasks, dares, games, or forfeits
Wedgiebondagebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 03:32 PM   #139
lotusdriver81
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Name one kinky thing you want for Christmas.

https://dirtycode.io/ATYJV
lotusdriver81 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2016, 03:36 PM   #140
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by lotusdriver81 View Post
Name one kinky thing you want for Christmas.
A boyfriend that I could do kinky stuff with? Does that count?

If not I would love a new anal plug because I think I want to try to see how long I can stay plugged for and start pushing myself for longer. The plug I have right now is not good for wearing while functioning.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

Old 12-19-2016, 03:38 PM   #141
Cthulahoop

Quote:
So I prefer to receive wedgies. I think it is one of those things that just puts you into a submissive mindset. I don't really have a favorite wedgie yet. There are so many. Plus I cannot do a lot of them myself due to the stretchiness of my underwear or the fact I can't set up a certain scenario. I often find myself tying a clit rope that I can pull to have the same feeling. I find that with the rope, I can put it in the right spot and tie a knot so that I can pull it the right amount before tying it off completely.
More adjustable, then with a rope?
You make the wedgies sound painful. Does it still hurt? Is that what you enjoy? Or does it give a sense of euphoria?

I like to go to the gym, fish, hunt, and to just be outdoors! Currently I am contracting for a couple years to save some money. If you have any questions, or just want to talk, message me! I won't bite.

Old 12-19-2016, 03:41 PM   #142
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Quote:
More adjustable, then with a rope?
You make the wedgies sound painful. Does it still hurt? Is that what you enjoy? Or does it give a sense of euphoria?
Honestly, I don't think it hurts. Also if you tie the rope a certain way you can relieve the pressure or make it stronger, Its kind of like putting pressure on a guys balls. There is a spot that they like it and then a spot where its too much. I like just the right amount of pressure on my clit. It makes me feel good and a wedgie is a good way to do it.

I definitely do not like it for the pain. I think some pain is good, but too much can turn the situation sour.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

Old 12-19-2016, 03:44 PM   #143
Cthulahoop

Quote:
Honestly, I don't think it hurts. Also if you tie the rope a certain way you can relieve the pressure or make it stronger, Its kind of like putting pressure on a guys balls. There is a spot that they like it and then a spot where its too much. I like just the right amount of pressure on my clit. It makes me feel good and a wedgie is a good way to do it.

I definitely do not like it for the pain. I think some pain is good, but too much can turn the situation sour.
Got that right! Haha. So, you say you're not much of a girly girl. Do you play any sports? What about hobbies?

Old 12-19-2016, 03:47 PM   #144
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Quote:
Got that right! Haha. So, you say you're not much of a girly girl. Do you play any sports? What about hobbies?
I dance. I don't really play sports because I was never crazy athletic, but I do like soccer. I also like watching football and some hockey. I do some crafting. I like making things. I haven't really had a lot of time for hobbies lately. I like reading when I get the chance to. I also like rock climbing and I do tree climbing every once and awhile, but I haven't had a chance to use my gear too much since I have gone to college.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

Old 12-19-2016, 03:52 PM   #145
Cthulahoop

Quote:
I dance. I don't really play sports because I was never crazy athletic, but I do like soccer. I also like watching football and some hockey. I do some crafting. I like making things. I haven't really had a lot of time for hobbies lately. I like reading when I get the chance to. I also like rock climbing and I do tree climbing every once and awhile, but I haven't had a chance to use my gear too much since I have gone to college.
Please tell me you're a packers fan? Haha. What kind of things do you like to make? How often have you rock climbed before you went to college?

Old 12-19-2016, 03:54 PM   #146
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Quote:
Please tell me you're a packers fan? Haha. What kind of things do you like to make? How often have you rock climbed before you went to college?
Packers fan your kidding right? New England all the way to the Superbowl. I haven't had the chance to do any outdoor rock climbing. I like the indoor walls. I do that when I get the chance. We have a place on campus that has walls.

I meant the tree climbing I haven't done much since high school. Theres a way you can climb with ropes and its a lot of fun. I actually got to use some of the skills in a class I took this semester.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

Old 12-19-2016, 03:59 PM   #147
Cthulahoop

Quote:
Packers fan your kidding right? New England all the way to the Superbowl. I haven't had the chance to do any outdoor rock climbing. I like the indoor walls. I do that when I get the chance. We have a place on campus that has walls.

I meant the tree climbing I haven't done much since high school. Theres a way you can climb with ropes and its a lot of fun. I actually got to use some of the skills in a class I took this semester.
It's all about the packers. Haha, I highly doubt the Patriots are going to make it to the Super Bowl this year. Is your whole family Patriots fans?

Old 12-19-2016, 04:02 PM   #148
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Quote:
It's all about the packers. Haha, I highly doubt the Patriots are going to make it to the Super Bowl this year. Is your whole family Patriots fans?
My dad likes the Eagles, but when they can't go to the playoffs he votes Pats. You doubt it? Even with deflate gate we can still win. Although we don't play the packers in the regular season so there is no telling until play off games lol. Maybe if the Packers can go to the playoffs. My mom gets super into her football competitions about being able to guess the winning teams each week, but she is a pats fan. She likes the original logo though. None of this new logo.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

Old 12-19-2016, 04:27 PM   #149
Cthulahoop

Quote:
My dad likes the Eagles, but when they can't go to the playoffs he votes Pats. You doubt it? Even with deflate gate we can still win. Although we don't play the packers in the regular season so there is no telling until play off games lol. Maybe if the Packers can go to the playoffs. My mom gets super into her football competitions about being able to guess the winning teams each week, but she is a pats fan. She likes the original logo though. None of this new logo.
Only because they had an easy schedule. What about you? What's your favorite music?

Old 12-19-2016, 05:16 PM   #150
Wedgiebondagebabe
getDare Addict

Quote:
Only because they had an easy schedule. What about you? What's your favorite music?
Explain the 8-6 win record then

I like country music. Carrie Underwood is a favorite of mine. I like Johnny Cash is good every once and awhile. Right now I am listening to all of Boyce Avenue's covers. I also like the rock of ages and Lion king broadway soundtracks.

Happily engaged!

My Likes & Limits:
My AMA
My Human Sex Map
My BDSM Test Results

This needs to end

Advertisements
Kink Talk