Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth

Old 12-19-2013, 11:46 PM   #136
fartface34

Name: fartface34
Sex: male
Sexuality: bi

1) Do you prefer to shower or bath? Shower (I'm a showerbater)

2) Tell everyone reading what you are currently wearing? Blue and yellow striped boxer briefs

3) If you had your own slave for the day, what would you have them do? The list is to long but I'd have them clean my body with thier tongue

4) If you were a slave for the day what would you like to do? Be a seat cushion

5) Have you seen anybody naked? If so, who? A girl friend an a guy semi naked (also friend)

6) Are you naturally submissive or dominant? Dominant

7) What part of your body is your favorite and why? My ass because it is so sensitive to rub and feels good to wedgie

8) What part of your body do you like the least and why? My shoulders because their disproportioned

9) Have you ever lost a stripping game? If so what happened? Hasn't happened yet

10) What age did you have your first orgasm? 13

11) How often do you masturbate? Once a day

12) Have you ever masturbated whilst someone else has been in the same room or in front of someone? If so who? No

13) Have you ever tasted your own cum? If so how did it taste? Disgusting, it felt so bad

14) Tell everyone reading what you wear to bed? Just underwear

15) If I gave you 24 hours to live, what sexual activities would you carry out? I'd eat as many assholes as I can (m and f)

16) Do you enjoy giving oral? No

17) Have you ever tried anything anal? If yes, what? Fingers, toothbrushes, bottles regularly

18) Would you rather sleep with a guy or a girl? I would love both in a threesome

19) When was the last time you orgasmed and what did you think about? Few hours ago and thought about a guy rimming me out

20) Describe your pubic hair style? Need a trim

21) How much would you charge for...
(i) Sex with someone of a different sex? 10
(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex? 10
(iii) Giving oral to a guy? 200
(iv) Giving oral to a girl? 10

22) List your three most desired places you would like to have sex? Massive shower floor, a royal bed and in a friends living room

23) Have you any sexual experiences in public places? If so please describe. Just the casual ball fondling

24) What's the longest you've gone inbetween orgasms? 48 hours

25) Does the thought of being humiliated turn you on? No

26) Have you ever had anyone tie you up? If so did you like it? I might like it depending on what they did to me

27) If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification? I would go around grabbing asses galore and pant sing bubble butts

28) Have you ever been caught Masturbating, or has anyone caught you whilst you were naked? If so who and when? People have walked in on me naked in the bathroom a few times

29) What is the most embarrassing dare you have ever been given to do? Touch tongues for 10 seconds

30) I've dared someone to lick my ass cheek

My question: what is the messy eat thing you have ever done to your ass?

Likes: light scat, wedgies, underwear, light anal dares, sitting on stuff
Dislikes: eating shit or piss

pm me anything to sit on and i will smother it with my ass! if you have snapchat i might send you a pic of it as well!
fartface34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2013, 11:59 PM   #137
UsedBoy18

Name: Peter
Sex: M
Sexuality: Straight

1) I take 2 showers and 2 baths every day

2) Jeans, T-shirt, and boxer briefs

3) Lost of kinky stuff from poop play to feminization

4) Whatever my master wanted

5) no

6) submissive

7) probably my triceps, only part ever been complemented on

8) nipples made fun of all the time, they stick out alot

9) never played

10) 13

11) 10 times a week

12) no

13) yes almost threw up

14) pajamas

15) Mile High club

16) never tried

17) finger myself, sharpie up my ass

18) girl

19) today being used by girls

20) crazy, never even touched by a razor

(i) 50$
(ii) 1,000,000,000
(iii) 1,000,000
(iv) 25

22) Airplane (thats all i can think of right now)

23) no

24) a week

25) yes

26) yes, kind of, but they would have never know

27) Have sex with Jennifer Lawrence

28) no

29) Lick my pee of the floor

30) peanut butter up my ass

my question: youngest person you would have sex with? oldest?

Please punish me

Loves: Wedgies, Ice, Pee, Humiliation, Feet, Shoes, Food Play, CBT

Likes: Spanking, Scat, Messy, Snapchat, Anal, Humiliation, Sweat, Food Play, Pet Play, Webcam, Hypno, Nipple Play

Dislikes (punishments): Chasity, Edging, Cum Eating, mouth soaping, writing lines

Limits: Permanent, Illegal, Blackmail, Full Public, Face Pics, Friends, Family

Don't have any sex toys, just house hold items.
UsedBoy18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 10:21 PM   #138
inferiorwhiteboi
getDare Devil

Name: inferiorwhiteboi

Answer the next THIRTY DIRTY questions with honesty and detail.

1) Do you prefer to shower or bath?
Bath actually. I like to soak my joints.

2) Tell everyone reading what you are currently wearing?
Jeans, T-shirt, cotton boxers, wool socks (it's winter), slippers, flannel shirt, hat & glasses.

3) If you had your own slave for the day, what would you have them do?
All sorts of things. It would be a long day for her.

4) If you were a slave for the day what would you like to do?
Leg, Heel and lots of Pussy worship

5) Have you seen anybody naked? If so, who?
Lots of people. Too many to list.

6) Are you naturally submissive or dominant?
I'm a Natural Switch actually. We're not a myth ya know, we DO exist.

7) What part of your body is your favorite and why?
Depends on my mood.

8) What part of your body do you like the least and why?
I ain't sayin', for reasons that I won't discuss.

9) Have you ever lost a stripping game? If so what happened?
Nope.

10) What age did you have your first orgasm?
14 or 15. Was so long ago that I'm no longer sure.

11) How often do you masturbate?
Varies.

12) Have you ever masturbated whilst someone else has been in the same room or in front of someone? If so who?
Nope.

13) Have you ever tasted your own cum? If so how did it taste?
Yes; unpleasant.

14) Tell everyone reading what you wear to bed?
Socks, sweats & a t-shirt.

15) If I gave you 24 hours to live, what sexual activities would you carry out?
24 hours in a 69 position.

16) Do you enjoy giving oral?
HELL YES.

17) Have you ever tried anything anal? If yes, what?
Yep. Mainly just a butt plug.

18) Would you rather sleep with a guy or a girl?
Does not asking me my gender & my sexual orientation already cover this.... . Neither of those answers has changed in the last 10 minutes....

19) When was the last time you orgasmed and what did you think about?
Last night, a gal on here whom I won't name.

20) Describe your pubic hair style?
Trimmed & short, verging on growing back in as it is beginning to thicken up.

(i) Sex with someone of a different sex?
(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex?
(iii) Giving oral to a guy?
(iv) Giving oral to a girl?
Wouldn't necessarily do all of them, for any price, and wouldn't do it for "just anyone", regardless of price. They're supposed to be special acts if ya ask me....

22) List your three most desired places you would like to have sex?
Never really thought about it actually. Hmm...Illinois, a beach in Hawaii, a Honeymoon Suite.

23) Have you any sexual experiences in public places? If so please describe.
Yes, and no I won't.

24) What's the longest you've gone inbetween orgasms?
Three weeks, give or take a day.

25) Does the thought of being humiliated turn you on?
Yes and no, since there's so many variables about possible humiliation.

26) Have you ever had anyone tie you up? If so did you like it?
No.

27) If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification?
If I were invisible for a day, I don't think that sexual gratification would be high on my list.

28) Have you ever been caught Masturbating, or has anyone caught you whilst you were naked? If so who and when?
No and no.

29) What is the most embarrassing dare you have ever been given to do?
I don't recall ever accepting anything that I considered embarrassing.

30) Question from previous poster: youngest person you would have sex with? oldest?

Bearing in mind that I'm 38 at present, I'd say 21-50.

My question for next poster: How often do you not do a dare you receive on here?
Bunny says, "Bye bye!"
inferiorwhiteboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 01:11 PM   #139
daremepls

Name: Malinda
Sex: Female

1) Do you prefer to shower or bath? I like to shower, but I bathe once in a while.

2) Tell everyone reading what you are currently wearing? A black see through top, a blue beaded push up bra, my tightest skinny jeans, and a cream lace thong.

3) If you had your own slave for the day, what would you have them do? I honestly have no idea. Probably messy wedgies, line writing, and body writing.

4) If you were a slave for the day what would you like to do? Wedgies, ice, body writing, and humiliation.

5) Have you seen anybody naked? If so, who? No.

6) Are you naturally submissive or dominant? Submissive.

7) What part of your body is your favorite and why? My boobs, because they are fun to play with.

8) What part of your body do you like the least and why? My feet, they're rough and ugly.

9) Have you ever lost a stripping game? If so what happened? Nope.

10) What age did you have your first orgasm? 16,

11) How often do you masturbate? Probably once a week.

12) Have you ever masturbated whilst someone else has been in the same room or in front of someone? If so who? Nope.

13) Have you ever tasted your own cum? If so how did it taste? No.

14) Tell everyone reading what you wear to bed? A thong or panties, very short boxers (you can see my pussy and everything), and a loose, see through t-shirt.

15) If I gave you 24 hours to live, what sexual activities would you carry out? The most passionate sex I've ever had with my boyfriend.

16) Do you enjoy giving oral? No.

17) Have you ever tried anything anal? If yes, what? No.

18) Would you rather sleep with a guy or a girl? Guy.

19) When was the last time you orgasmed and what did you think about? A week ago, my boyfriend.

20) Describe your pubic hair style? Trimmed, not shaved.

22) List your three most desired places you would like to have sex? The shower, the kitchen, and my backyard.

23) Have you any sexual experiences in public places? If so please describe. Nope.

25) Does the thought of being humiliated turn you on? Yeah.

26) Have you ever had anyone tie you up? If so did you like it? I've done self bondage, and I liked it.

27) If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification? I don't know, I'd probably go somewhere super fancy, like a hotel, and pleasure myself there.

28) Have you ever been caught Masturbating, or has anyone caught you whilst you were naked? If so who and when? Nope.

29) What is the most embarrassing dare you have ever been given to do? A messy wedgie in front of my friends.

30) Ask your own question here for the next person... My question is what's the scariest dare you have ever done? Being a slave for an hour with my enemy.
I have no toys.
daremepls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 02:34 PM   #140
revealingcyst

Send a message via AIM to revealingcyst

Sex: Female
Sexuality: Lesbian

1) Do you prefer to shower or bath? Baths! I can write lyrics, play video games, read books, or just think about stuff for as long as I like in the bath!

2) Tell everyone reading what you are currently wearing? White floral vest top & black skinny jeans, with a red hoodie. Black & white floral pattern bikini pants (they're comfy!)

3) If you had your own slave for the day, what would you have them do? I'd have no staying power as a domme so we'd probably just end up playing video games together.

4) If you were a slave for the day what would you like to do? Either pony play or be dressed in a Gorean slave outfit and made to learn the positions to please my mistress!

5) Have you seen anybody naked? If so, who? My ex-girlfriends, as well as accidentally my parents.

6) Are you naturally submissive or dominant? Submissive

7) What part of your body is your favourite and why? My general physique I think. I'm slim but fairly powerful and I can cycle fast!

8) What part of your body do you like the least and why? Jaw line, it's a bit wide!

9) Have you ever lost a stripping game? If so what happened? No, never played one! Would like to with a partner, or possibly just close friends at some point.

10) What age did you have your first orgasm? Probably somewhere between 11 and 13.

11) How often do you masturbate? Probably averages about once every two days. More often when I'm sad.

12) Have you ever masturbated whilst someone else has been in the same room or in front of someone? If so who? A few times with an ex. I'd masturbate until I was about to come and then she'd pull my hand away, so frustrating! I have also briefly touched myself under a blanket around my housemates.

13) Have you ever tasted your own cum? If so how did it taste? Hard to say. Not terrible, but still unpleasant. Unlike anything else.

14) Tell everyone reading what you wear to bed? Usually a satiny black nightie or purple spotty pyjamas. When it's colder, I wear warmer pjs.

16) Do you enjoy giving oral? Don't know, never tried it yet due to nerves.

17) Have you ever tried anything anal? If yes, what? Butt plugs, vibrators. In desperation when I was a teen I tried a CD spindle and a 12 volt car cigarette lighter style plug. Those are a bad idea. One of my exes also blindfolded me and made me wear a makeshift butt plug. Thoroughly enjoyed the experience!

18) Would you rather sleep with a guy or a girl? Girls, all the way!

19) When was the last time you orgasmed and what did you think about? Yesterday morning I think. Being tied up and spanked!

20) Describe your pubic hair style? Trimmed, but not shaved.

21) How much would you charge for... (I'm assuming these are for people I'm not attracted to. These are rough guesses. I wouldn't do i–iii unless I was completely cash starved.)
(i) Sex with someone of a different sex? Wouldn't.
(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex? £1500
(iii) Giving oral to a guy? £2000
(iv) Giving oral to a girl? £100–£400 depending on attraction

22) List your three most desired places you would like to have sex? Bed & bath, and on a cushioned mattress in a forest!

23) Have you any sexual experiences in public places? If so please describe. One of my exes used to sneakily touch me in school!

24) What's the longest you've gone in between orgasms? Several weeks I guess, maybe up to 2 months.

25) Does the thought of being humiliated turn you on? Yes

26) Have you ever had anyone tie you up? If so did you like it? Yes and yes, I love being tied! Bit of a Houdini with one of my ex's bondage techniques though! :P

27) If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification? I'd probably just be sad that I couldn't really talk to anyone 'cause they wouldn't be able to see me.

28) Have you ever been caught masturbating, or has anyone caught you whilst you were naked? If so who and when? Not and let me know they knew.

29) What is the most embarrassing dare you have ever been given to do? I haven't yet been given a dare.

30) Last question asked by another poster: Youngest person you'd have sex with? And oldest? 17 (would DEFINITELY have to be in a committed relationship first, 18 and change otherwise) and 28–30 depending on the individual

My question.. What's a limit you wish you didn't have?

Feel free to PM/kik me

Likes: Bondage, costumes, dilemmas, mindgames, anal, pain, gags, humiliation, corner time, handwriting
Dislikes: Denial, typing lines, urine
Limits: scat, obvious public, sending IDable photos
Toys & Gear, Costumes, Underwear and PM dares

Last edited by revealingcyst; 12-27-2013 at 06:40 PM. Reason: Correction in q12
revealingcyst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 03:07 PM   #141
ethan945

Bath so then i can wallow in my own cum and lick it off myself

Nothing but a dressing gown

I would make them let me give them anal and then suck my dick till icum and then play with my cum in their mouth while fingering them self (pussy or asshole depending if they're m/f) and then make them wipe themselves down with cum and then i'd piss all over them and then they'd have to insert a vibrator into their asshole and they would have to leave it there for 5 minutes at a time in which they would then suck off the vibrator and then reinsert it into their ass until I was ready to go again and we'd start the process over again.
ANYTHING my master ordered unless it was permanent and in a public place where people know me or also if it was too much pain.

Ex-Girlfriends, my parents accidentaly and my fully grown sisters.

I'm naturally more submissive.

My favorite part of my body are my balls cos i love rubbing them cos i love the feel of them.

I hate my back cos it is very scarred from an illness I had when I was a kid.

Unfortunately I've never played, would like to play some point in the future though and preferably with girls than guys.

About 12?

3-6 times a day.

12) Have you ever masturbated whilst someone else has been in the same room or in front of someone? If so who?
Yes, I've done it while my Brother was in the same room as well as in front of ex-girlfriends.

I taste it all the time, when i get horny I get the urge to taste it but i hate the taste. I now that doesn't make sense but as soon as i cum I'm not as horny and the urge to taste it goes but it's too late.

most of the time im completely naked, but sometimes i either wear underwear or a t-shirt and joggers.

Anal, giving a blowjob, gang-bang.

Yes, a lot.
I've put my fingers in my ass and i've tried a couple of tampons but my ass is really tight and I can't fit anything in it.

A girl.

5 minutes ago and Ithought about tasting cum.

i usually keep it trimmed whilst keeping it there slightly.

depends who it is, but anything from £0-£5000
I wouldn't pay for sex with the same sex.
A lot.
if they're unattractive i would charge them £50 but usually free.

In the shower, anywhere in public, on a desk in the office with glass walls so we had the chance to get caught.

I've been given a BJ in the middle of a restaurant underneath a table.
Have no idea.

errm a little bit, not that much

I've never, would like to try it though.

27) If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification?
I would go and strip girls and fuck them in their pussy and asshole without them even knowing.

28) Have you ever been caught Masturbating, or has anyone caught you whilst you were naked? If so who and when?
I've never been caught before.

Touch another mans dick in front of a load of girls.

30) What's a limit you wish you didn't have?
A limit i wish i didn't have would be public humiliation.

If you could, would you ever be the victim in a mass gang-rape?

Likes: Masturbation, Light Anal, Piss, Nudity, Light Pain, X Dressing, Dice, Dares, Public Hidden, Pussy, Cam or Pics, Eating cum, being controlled, Truths.
Dislikes (can do depending on how i feel): Eating piss, Wedgie
Limits: Poo, Pain, Public Humiliation, Permanent, Scat, Illegal.

I'm willing to try new things but pm me first.
If you wanna skype or kik me just pm me for my details.

PM me and ill send you a pic of me of your choice from my likes
ethan945 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 04:36 PM   #142
Mr Meccano

Hi,

Please give your details below then move on to the questions;

Name: Mr Meccano
Sex: Male

Bath

Just a boxer

Freaky things

Also freaky things

Yes, friends/girlfriends

Dominant

Ass, for some reason I just love it

Belly, I'm a bit overweight

No

Good question, 11/12 ?

Daily

Yes, Friend/Girlfriend

No

Pyjamas

The things I would never dared to do.

Yes

Yes, random object

Girl

A girl I've seen today

"Bushy"

I'm a believer that sex is something special and hasn't have a price.

In the woods, A public place, On the roof of a high building

No

A few days

Yes

No

I think i would go masturbating in a very crowed place.

No, but there where some close calls

I've done a lot ...

30) Ask your own question here for the next person...
My answer: No

Have you ever drank your own piss ?
Mr Meccano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2013, 10:45 PM   #143
D3ath3at3rs

Name: John

1) Do you prefer to shower or bath? Shower

2) Tell everyone reading what you are currently wearing? Absolutely nothing

3) If you had your own slave for the day, what would you have them do? I would have them tied up/handcuffed and make them give me a blowjob and tease them relentlessly

4) If you were a slave for the day what would you like to do? I would like to be tied up/handcuffed and forced to eat pussy

5) Have you seen anybody naked? If so, who? yes, my fiancee

6) Are you naturally submissive or dominant? dominant

7) What part of your body is your favorite and why? biceps, they are very toned

8) What part of your body do you like the least and why? my chest, it needs more muscle

9) Have you ever lost a stripping game? If so what happened? no

10) What age did you have your first orgasm? 17

11) How often do you masturbate? once every couple days if I don't have sex

12) Have you ever masturbated whilst someone else has been in the same room or in front of someone? If so who? no

13) Have you ever tasted your own cum? If so how did it taste? no

14) Tell everyone reading what you wear to bed? usually just boxer briefs, otherwise nothing

15) If I gave you 24 hours to live, what sexual activities would you carry out? I would do anything possible, try a threesome with 2 girls, fuck my fiancee in the ass, cum on her tits, force her to deep throat me, fuck her as many times as possible (not necessarily in that order)

16) Do you enjoy giving oral? yes

17) Have you ever tried anything anal? If yes, what? no

18) Would you rather sleep with a guy or a girl? girl

19) When was the last time you orgasmed and what did you think about? yesterday, I thought about receiving a blowjob from my fiancee

20) Describe your pubic hair style? trimmed or unkempt (depends on if i wanna trim or not) currently unkempt

(i) Sex with someone of a different sex? 200
(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex? 2000
(iii) Giving oral to a guy? 2000
(iv) Giving oral to a girl? 150

Car, Shower, Park

23) Have you any sexual experiences in public places? If so please describe. no

24) What's the longest you've gone inbetween orgasms? 1 month

25) Does the thought of being humiliated turn you on? no

26) Have you ever had anyone tie you up? If so did you like it? yes, and yes

27) If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification? I would tie people up while they slept and fuck them, scaring them horribly

28) Have you ever been caught Masturbating, or has anyone caught you whilst you were naked? If so who and when? no

29) What is the most embarrassing dare you have ever been given to do? still relatively new to the site and have not really done any dares

Likes: Orgasm Denial, Light Pain, Masturbation, Ice, Drinking Alcohol, Light Bondage

Limits: Anal, pee/poo, messy, wedgies, xdressing, pics/vids, cum eating/playing, public, cbt.
D3ath3at3rs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 06:08 PM   #144
countrysissy

Name: Not gonna happen!
Sex: Transgender MtF (Not on hormones yet)
Sexuality: Bi

1) Do you prefer to shower or bath? Bath.

2) Tell everyone reading what you are currently wearing? I'm wearing athletic shorts and a plain t-shirt. (Boring, I know!) Though beneath I'm wearing a pair of pink and white boy shorts, and I have a butt plug in.

3) If you had your own slave for the day, what would you have them do.I don't know, probably pamper me.

4) If you were a slave for the day what would you like to do? Whatever I was told, though I love being humiliated.

5) Have you seen anybody naked? If so, who? Several Ex's, my two sisters, my best friend, a few of my ex-Girl friend friends.

7) What part of your body is your favorite and why? My butt, even before I realized I was transgender I knew I had a butt that was better for a girl.

8) What part of your body do you like the least and why? My shoulders, I wish they weren't so wide.

9) Have you ever lost a stripping game? If so what happened? Yep! The loser (me) had to stay naked for the rest of the night.

10) What age did you have your first orgasm? I really can't remember, probably fourteen.

11) How often do you masturbate? Depends on how often I'm getting sex. Though usually once a day or once every other day.

12) Have you ever masturbated whilst someone else has been in the same room or in front of someone? If so who? Yes, my ex-girl friend always liked watching.

13) Have you ever tasted your own cum? If so how did it taste? Yep! The first time it was bitter, but over time I grew to enjoy the taste.

14) Tell everyone reading what you wear to bed? Nothing to exciting, just a pair of athletic shorts with whatever panties I'm wearing underneath.

15) If I gave you 24 hours to live, what sexual activities would you carry out? I probably wouldn't be doing anything sexual, but to stick with the question... I'd probably set up a gangbang, I've always fantasized being used by a huge group of people, both men and women.

16) Do you enjoy giving oral? Yep!

17) Have you ever tried anything anal? If yes, what? Yes, I take my current boyfriend all the time. Along with several ex's. Also my ex-girlfriend used her toys on me.

18) Would you rather sleep with a guy or a girl? It depends on my mood at the time.

19) When was the last time you orgasmed and what did you think about? Last night, and typical orgasm things..

(i) Sex with someone of a different sex? Oh god, I don't even know what a legitimate price would be. Probably whatever is a realistic amount, maybe more depending on the person's looks.
(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex? Same as above.
(iii) Giving oral to a guy? Same as above.
(iv) Giving oral to a girl? Same as above.

1. In space, I think it would be really fun! x3
2. In an actual sex dungeon. I'd really love to give it all a try.
3. Can't think of a third.

23) Have you any sexual experiences in public places? If so please describe. I gave an ex road head while on the highway, otherwise thats it...

24) What's the longest you've gone inbetween orgasms? About a week.

25) Does the thought of being humiliated turn you on? Absolutely!

26) Have you ever had anyone tie you up? If so did you like it? I've done some self-bondage, otherwise no. I'd really love to be tied up though.

27) If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification? I'd probably go around groping and feeling up people. Maybe even have sex with someone and watch them be confused at what was happening.

28) Have you ever been caught Masturbating, or has anyone caught you whilst you were naked? If so who and when? No, and Yes. My sisters saw me naked all the time. We were rather open about that sort of stuff and we didn't hide much from each other.

29) What is the most embarrassing dare you have ever been given to do? I can't think of anything right now!

30) Ask your own question here for the next person... My question is what's the scariest dare you have ever done? (Question: Have you ever drank your own piss) Yes, I didn't like it.

Have you ever used a glory hole?

Likes: Crossdressing (Just underwear and clothes, maybe makeup eventually), Self bondage, Feet, humiliation, Anal, and most likely anything not listed below.

Dislikes: Public, Family

Limits: Scat, Heavy pain, bloodplay
countrysissy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 04:38 PM   #145
Kimslave

Name:Kim
Sex:F
Sexuality:Hetero

Shower

Trousers, shirt, thong and bra

Serve my every need

Serve my masters every need

Yes, bedpartners

submissive

Pussy because its very symmetrical

Thighs, big thighs

No i haven't

13? 14?

4-5 times a week

Yes, my ex. he asked me to and i did it

Yes, it tastes ok

shorts, thong

some bondage play

yes, very much

No never

Guy

Couple hours ago, i was watching porn

shaved

I don't charge for sex

kitchen table, woods, basement

yes in the woods

a week or so

yes

no, but id really like it

Pff.. i need a night to think about that

Not masturbating, i was caught having sex so i was naked, twice

I really dont know..
Kimslave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 04:57 PM   #146
Marc
Warning: Contains Nuts

Name: Marc

1) Do you prefer to shower or bath? Shower.

2) Tell everyone reading what you are currently wearing? Jeans and t-shirt (only).

3) If you had your own slave for the day, what would you have them do.Nakedly attend to me every need.

4) If you were a slave for the day what would you like to do? Whatever I was asked to do.

5) Have you seen anybody naked? If so, who? GF, gfs sister, about 300 people whilst doing a sponsored streak at London Zoo.

7) What part of your body is your favorite and why? My cock, at least I keep playing with it .

8) What part of your body do you like the least and why? My eyes (I'm short-sighted and wish I wasn't!).

9) Have you ever lost a stripping game? If so what happened? Yep! I had to stay naked for the rest of the evening.

10) What age did you have your first orgasm? I really can't remember, probably thirteen.

11) How often do you masturbate? usually once a day or once every other day.

12) Have you ever masturbated whilst someone else has been in the same room or in front of someone? If so who? Yes, my girl friend.

13) Have you ever tasted your own cum? If so how did it taste? Yep! Taste is okay I guess

14) Tell everyone reading what you wear to bed? I sleep naked.

15) If I gave you 24 hours to live, what sexual activities would you carry out? Threesome or more.

16) Do you enjoy giving oral? Yes

17) Have you ever tried anything anal? If yes, what? Have tried a couple of insertions of wooden spoons and have a butt plug but its not really my thing.

18) Would you rather sleep with a guy or a girl? Wouldn't mind either.

19) When was the last time you orgasmed and what did you think about? Earlier today, and nothing specific

20) Describe your pubic hair style? trimmed.

(i) Sex with someone of a different sex? What's the offer? £50?
(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex? £100?
(iii) Giving oral to a guy? £20?
(iv) Giving oral to a girl? £10?
but make me an offer....

1. In a dungeon
2. Outside somewhere
3. in thebackof a stretch limousine being driven around the M25

23) Have you any sexual experiences in public places? If so please describe. BJ on a riverside path, HJ outside the stage door of a theatre in London

24) What's the longest you've gone between orgasms? About a week.

25) Does the thought of being humiliated turn you on? Could do...

26) Have you ever had anyone tie you up? If so did you like it? Yes, cuffed to a bed on more than one occasion - not for a while though....

27) If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification? groping and going down on people

28) Have you ever been caught Masturbating, or has anyone caught you whilst you were naked? If so who and when? Yes, my father once when I was in the bath as a kid.

29) What is the most embarrassing dare you have ever been given to do? hasn't been anything yet...

30) Ask your own question here for the next person... My question was Have you ever used a glory hole? no.

Would you invite local GetDare members to a TorD party?

Warning: May contain nuts.

Likes: CFNM, WaM, Zentai, nudity, Cuffed, life model, body painting model, live TorD, being a naked chauffeur, to be continued....
Limits: No family, no work, no illegal, nothing beyond end of session, social suicide, swapping likes for dislikes, account control, to be continued...
Dislikes: Anal, blood, scat, to be continued...
https://www.zeemaps.com/map?group=150827
KIK: CFNM_Woody (mention getDare)

Vote on my current poll, please

Last edited by Marc; 01-01-2014 at 05:32 PM.
Marc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 05:27 PM   #147
mrpropel
Truth or Dare Junkie

Name: mrpropel
Sex: male

1) Do you prefer to shower or bath? Shower,

2) Tell everyone reading what you are currently wearing? Sweat Pants, and a all black shirt

3) If you had your own slave for the day, what would you have them do? Turn them into a sissy

4) If you were a slave for the day what would you like to do? Obey my master

5) Have you seen anybody naked? If so, who? Yes, close friends,

6) Are you naturally submissive or dominant? submissive

7) What part of your body is your favorite and why? Penis, biggest reason I why I love all this submissive stuff in the first place

8) What part of your body do you like the least and why? Chest, looks unattractive

9) Have you ever lost a stripping game? If so what happened? Nope

10) What age did you have your first orgasm? 13

11) How often do you masturbate? Mostly daily,

12) Have you ever masturbated whilst someone else has been in the same room or in front of someone? If so who? Yes, one of my partners

13) Have you ever tasted your own cum? If so how did it taste? All the time, that taste its self isn't that great but the act of doing it is awesome.

14) Tell everyone reading what you wear to bed? PJ's

15) If I gave you 24 hours to live, what sexual activities would you carry out? Gangbang, sissified, feminized acts.

16) Do you enjoy giving oral? Love it

17) Have you ever tried anything anal? If yes, what? Yes, from penis to just my own fingers,

18) Would you rather sleep with a guy or a girl? Girl

19) When was the last time you orgasmed and what did you think about? Well I just finished a edging dare, so it felt very very good,

20) Describe your pubic hair style? I shave every now and then so it isn't much but a little layer

Depends on the person, but mostly free for all of them

22) List your three most desired places you would like to have sex? Shower, Car, Forest

Well I did have sex in a large field but no one lived near there so I wouldn't say it was really public
24) What's the longest you've gone inbetween orgasms? Almost 2 months

25) Does the thought of being humiliated turn you on? A lot,

26) Have you ever had anyone tie you up? If so did you like it? Yes, love the feeling of losing power

27) If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification? Just fuck hot people, masturbate in very public places, stuff like that

28) Have you ever been caught Masturbating, or has anyone caught you whilst you were naked? If so who and when? Nope

29) What is the most embarrassing dare you have ever been given to do? Being fucked and sucking at the same time,

30) Doubt it,

Have you ever been fisted or fisted someone?

hi there! hope you are having a great day! feel free to say hi to me on discord! `Bantering` love you all <3
mrpropel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2014, 10:01 PM   #148
just_curious87

Name: Jake

1) Do you prefer to shower or bath? Bath when I have the time (which is almost never). I can do my best thinking and relax... sip on a mixed drink while listening to music.

2) Tell everyone reading what you are currently wearing? Jacket, sweat pants... t-shirt...

3) If you had your own slave for the day, what would you have them do? cleaning, massage, music/sing, messy amusement, drive me around town, sex...

4) If you were a slave for the day what would you like to do? video games, sex... that's about it.

5) Have you seen anybody naked? If so, who? This would be a long list. Every girl I've dated or slept with.

6) Are you naturally submissive or dominant? Dominant but I'm a switch. I have my moments where I'd prefer to please.

7) What part of your body is your favorite and why? Mind. It's where I store memories and imagination. Granted you probably wanted something more physical, which that answer would be eyes. They're dark and I've been told they're very cold. Usually helps turn stupid people away from asking me questions.

8) What part of your body do you like the least and why? Asshole. It itches at inappropriate times and it smells like shit on occasion.

9) Have you ever lost a stripping game? If so what happened? Yes. Simple really, I stripped. Stripping led to sex. Granted I lost on purpose, but she was shy and needed to know I was comfortable with my body.

10) What age did you have your first orgasm? 14 I believe.

11) How often do you masturbate? Once a week...ish. Depends. I can go months without it but then again I have days where I'm bored and horny so...

12) Have you ever masturbated whilst someone else has been in the same room or in front of someone? If so who? No.

13) Have you ever tasted your own cum? No

14) Tell everyone reading what you wear to bed? Boxers.

15) If I gave you 24 hours to live, what sexual activities would you carry out? One... There's a girl that I fell in love with. She's lives far away. I'd take a plane and find her.

16) Do you enjoy giving oral? Hells yeah! Chicks dig the tongue action.

17) Have you ever tried anything anal? N/A

18) Would you rather sleep with a guy or a girl? Girl.

19) When was the last time you orgasmed and what did you think about? Yesterday. Had to break in the new year. I was disappointed. that's why I avoid masturbation.

20) Describe your pubic hair style? Lion's mane. I usually keep it however the woman prefers.

(i) Sex with someone of a different sex? Depends on who it is. If they're rich, I'll raise the price. If they're gorgeous... free.

(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex? $500million tax free per min.
(iii) Giving oral to a guy? $300 mill tax free per min.
(iv) Giving oral to a girl? Refer to answer (i)

22) List your three most desired places you would like to have sex? Mountain top, space, Waterfall

23) Have you any sexual experiences in public places? If so please describe. I was at a rock garden with a girlfriend when I was a teenager... I ended up losing my underwear, but it was worth it.

24) What's the longest you've gone inbetween orgasms? 4 months

25) Does the thought of being humiliated turn you on? Kind of... in an odd way. Light humiliation that's WaM based.

26) Have you ever had anyone tie you up? If so did you like it? I was handcuffed. It was...appealing in its own way.

27) If I made you invisible for the day, how would you use your new power for your sexual gratification? Sex with an overly religious slut.

28) Have you ever been caught Masturbating, or has anyone caught you whilst you were naked? Sister. Nothing came of it. She shut the door and I yelled at her for barging in. I'm sure she's more scarred than I was at the time.

Tied up to a chair and had random stuff poured on me while my friend took pics.

30) Ask your own question here for the next person... Have you ever been fisted or fisted someone? Nope.

If you had a STD that was incurable and would kill others slowly (10yrs) would you still have sex?

Bodily functions, public, family, permanent, pain, anal, cross dressing, eating,

Messy (sweets), bondage, wet (water), edging

Cam, pics, public (hidden), wetting (piss) Messy (savory, etc)

Edging Challenge

Kik: just_curious87

*I have a online toy... ask for my lovense username *
just_curious87 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 12:44 PM   #149
asdf12

Name: Antonie
Sexuality: straight/hetero

Shower

Wearing sweatpants and a shirt, no underwear

Let them do whatever i want, please me, wear the clothes(or none) i like, and let their likes come true too.

I would love to be a slave to a girl, please her all the time, let her sit on my face and force me to pleasure her. Will wear everything she wants, nothing, underwear or some girly clothes And do everything she comments.

Yes, girlfriends and teamplayers of my footballteam.

Submissive, but i guess i would love to dominate a nice daring girl too!

I guess my legs, nothing wrong with them. simply none other favorite parts..

My face.

nope

around the age of 13-14

4-5 times a week is the average

Yes, my ex did.

Yes, not that terrible, but i was drunk then, so maybe its worse when im sober.. haha

when i go to bed i'm only wearing boxers

Be dominated by 2 girls and simply do everyting they ask me to

Yes, a lot!

no

Girl definitely

Yesterday, about a girl who was dominating me and forcing me to lick her wearing only a thong. And after that she was rubbing all her juices in my face and had to go on with that on my face and only wearing the thong.

none, shaven.

(i) Sex with someone of a different sex? nothing, would love to do it.
(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex? won't do it. Or maybe €100.000 or so
(iii) Giving oral to a guy? won't do it. Or maybe €100.000 or so
(iv) Giving oral to a girl? nothing, unless she's horrible.. haha

Woods, park, beach

Yes, fingered a girl in the woods, had sex in the backyard, got a blowjob in the car and probably some other things

1-2 weeks

Yes it does! a lot!

Yes, i would love to het tied up again. The feeling that you can't do a thing and you're completely in the hands of someone else is amazing.

probably be naked all the time and jerk off in public.

No, couple of times nearly caught.

Wore a thong and a dress underneath my clothes for a day and a few days with only the thong underneath.

30) Ask your own question here for the next person... If you had a STD that was incurable and would kill others slowly (10yrs) would you still have sex?
yes, protected sex is still possible!
Name 3 things you would do for only more than 1000 dollars

likes: (private) humiliation, feminization/crossdressing, semi-public, underwear, messy boxers, dice, bet, anal (new), sleeping dares, shower dares, cum dares,

limits: face pics, vids, public, scat, family, friends, lot of pain, bodywriting

Toys: several plugs, dildo, magic wand, wrist-ankle cuffs, collar and leash, ball gag, cock rings and a bag full of female underwear

-will only play with people from GD-
asdf12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2014, 04:15 PM   #150
dothething

Hi,

Please give your details below then move on to the questions;

Name:KT
Sex:Female
Sexuality:Straight

1) Do you prefer to shower or bath? - Shower

2) Tell everyone reading what you are currently wearing? - Pyjamas

3) If you had your own slave for the day, what would you have them do? - I would have them pleasure me all day whoever I wanted whether they were ready or not.

4) If you were a slave for the day what would you like to do? - I'd wanna be treated like a dog the entire day.

5) Have you seen anybody naked? If so, who? - Just online.

6) Are you naturally submissive or dominant? - Submissive

7) What part of your body is your favorite and why? - My eyes because they're a nice colour.

8) What part of your body do you like the least and why? - My stomach for obvious reasons.

9) Have you ever lost a stripping game? If so what happened? Nope.

10) What age did you have your first orgasm? - Probably not until recently actually.

11) How often do you masturbate? Whoever the mood strikes. Sometimes 5 times a day or never for 3 days.

12) Have you ever masturbated whilst someone else has been in the same room or in front of someone? If so who? I have masturbated next to my friends in a cinema. No one knew.

13) Have you ever tasted your own cum? If so how did it taste? Yes and metallic?

14) Tell everyone reading what you wear to bed? Pyjamas.

15) If I gave you 24 hours to live, what sexual activities would you carry out? Just hot rough sex. Maybe even a threesome or mixed orgy?

16) Do you enjoy giving oral? Never tried it.

17) Have you ever tried anything anal? If yes, what? Nope & I don't want to.

18) Would you rather sleep with a guy or a girl? A guy.

19) When was the last time you orgasmed and what did you think about? I orgasamed yesterday. I was all tied up so I was just concentrating on not letting the dildo fall out lol.

20) Describe your pubic hair style? Trimmed.

(i) Sex with someone of a different sex? £100
(ii) Sex with someone of the same sex? £300
(iii) Giving oral to a guy? £500
(iv) Giving oral to a girl? £500

22) List your three most desired places you would like to have sex? Bedroom, lavish hotel and a white sandy beach.

23) Have you any sexual experiences in public places? If so please describe. Just madturbating in toilets or cinema for dares.

24) What's the longest you've gone inbetween orgasms? Months.

25) Does the thought of being humiliated turn you on? Definitely. But I'm too afraid to do it in public.

26) Have you ever had anyone tie you up? If so did you like it? Nope

28) Have you ever been caught Masturbating, or has anyone caught you whilst you were naked? If so who and when? Not to my knowledge...

29) What is the most embarrassing dare you have ever been given to do? Edging next to my friend with a popcorn wedgie in a cinema.

30) Ask your own question here for the next person... My question is what's the scariest dare you have ever done? As above.
dothething is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk