Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 02-15-2012, 03:36 PM   #136
MyOhMy

I just LOVE this story

I'm a little drunk on you, and high on summertime. <3

I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A MASTER/MISTRESS. I AM ALSO NOT LOOKING FOR A SUB. DO NOT PM ME ABOUT IT.

If you want to know about my life, watch this video. I am the girl that starts dancing at the beginning. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWOAtu47fhk

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
MyOhMy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 05:41 PM   #137
wedgiebabe
getDare Sweetheart

Great update once agin.
And I love the idea of another story, I would definately read it.
Toys: magic wand, remote control vibe, butt plug, anal beads, dildo, nipple clamps, bondage kit, chastity belt

PM Dares

I have never been able to orgasm or edge so please don't give me any tasks involving these

25/F/Sub/England
wedgiebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 08:32 PM   #138
skydiver012

I really like this story, thanks and kudos to the author :P
Heres hoping she finds a happy ending.. ....but not before a little more abuse of course!
skydiver012 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 02:45 PM   #139
fullofsecrets

Sorry again guys, I don't think I'll be adding a new post tonight. I'm having family over and have lots of school work to do. There is like a 20% chance I'll post tonight, but I highly doubt it. If I can find the time I will update. If not you can all look forward to an update tomorrow. Thanks for being so understanding.

- FOS
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*
fullofsecrets is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 03:19 PM   #140
daremaster 1
getDare God

Quote:
Originally Posted by fullofsecrets View Post
Sorry again guys, I don't think I'll be adding a new post tonight. I'm having family over and have lots of school work to do. There is like a 20% chance I'll post tonight, but I highly doubt it. If I can find the time I will update. If not you can all look forward to an update tomorrow. Thanks for being so understanding.

- FOS
Thats fine! Have a good night!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 04:03 PM   #141
wedgiebabe
getDare Sweetheart

No worries, loving the story so far. Can't wait for tomorrow
Toys: magic wand, remote control vibe, butt plug, anal beads, dildo, nipple clamps, bondage kit, chastity belt

PM Dares

I have never been able to orgasm or edge so please don't give me any tasks involving these

25/F/Sub/England
wedgiebabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2012, 04:05 PM   #142
fullofsecrets

Default Immoral Teaching Part Thirty

Screaming wasn't helping and now Heather was beginning to lose her voice. Her throat became so dry she felt like every time she coughed that blood might come up. She pressed her back against the wall, leaning her head back every few seconds to hit it against the concrete; only in the end to give herself a migraine.

She stood and began to walk around. Her hands glided against each of the walls slowly searching to find the light switch. She found it and switched it up. Looking around the room she noticed it was terrible. Her clothes were all over the floor and so were some of the toys that had fallen off the shelves.

Returning to her corner of the room she sat back down and closed her eyes. After a little while her exhausted body let her fall fast asleep. She was so exhausted the light of the room didn't even bother her. She dreamed.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marna's scream filled the entire house; her husband covers his ears while he paced around the room impatiently. He didn't care that she was going through any sort of pain, he only cared when the screaming and crying was going to stop.

"Ahhh....mmmm!!" Marna sobbed against her pillow, reaching behind her grabbing the headboard which was gripped tight in her hands. Kenneth continued to pace; he was frustrating her for his insensitivity, but she knew he couldn't care less. In his mind this was just another obligation for her to preform.

After a moment the sobbing stopped and so did Kenneth's pacing. He walked towards her, silently listening to a new born baby's cry and unfolded his hands. He lifted it into his arms.

"Let me see it," Marna said. She slowly was trying to sit up, but was in too much pain. He shook his head and moved away from her so she couldn't see. She felt confused and her body slowly started to fall asleep from the exhaustion of the delivery.

He cradled his newborn baby girl. After getting her cleaned up he got her in a blanket and sat in a chair, holding her. Kenneth stared at his wife and stood and laid the baby in her crib next to the bed after she had fallen asleep.

He now stood next to his wife off the bed. She slept quietly. He stared at her, various types of thoughts running through his head, though none of them were of any sort of kindness or understanding.

Slowly he pulled a knife from the pocket of his jeans and flipped it open. With no hesitation he plunged the knife into her chest and twisted it sharply. He heard her gasp in her sleep but it finally stopped. She laid there motionless as blood leaked from her body and seeped into the sheets. Her body turned slowly pale; herself now a lovely corpse.

Kenneth returned to the baby's crib and picked up his daughter. He woke her up and when she opened her eyes they saw the crippled lifeless mother with less than her life to give her daughter.
I am the author of "A Hidden Voice" and "Immoral Teaching". Thank you for everyone's comments on my writing. And my stories do not continue without comments. That means *no new parts till there are new comments*

Last edited by fullofsecrets; 02-18-2012 at 08:10 AM.
Old 02-18-2012, 11:44 AM   #143
fullofsecrets

Default Regarding a New Story

Like I stated beforehand, I think I might be starting a new story soon. I had it set up so that I would start it up this weekend, but I have been thinking and going through the idea of it and I think it might not be posted until NEXT weekend. I apologize for the inconvenience, but I would like it to be the best it can be for my readers. But you can look forward to a new story from me before the end of this month. And by the way I will be continuing this story also, the end for this story is still a ways off.

Thank you and enjoy.

- FOS
Old 02-18-2012, 01:34 PM   #144
MyOhMy

I am confused. Is this story now over? I read it but then you go onto the wife screaming etc.. Is that the start of your new story?

I AM NOT LOOKING FOR A MASTER/MISTRESS. I AM ALSO NOT LOOKING FOR A SUB. DO NOT PM ME ABOUT IT.

If you want to know about my life, watch this video. I am the girl that starts dancing at the beginning. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWOAtu47fhk

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
Old 02-18-2012, 03:37 PM   #145
fullofsecrets

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyOhMy View Post
I am confused. Is this story now over? I read it but then you go onto the wife screaming etc.. Is that the start of your new story?
:/ wow. no. Thats Heather dreaming.... like it says before. "Heather dreamed" Shes dreaming about her mother. If you dont remember earlier it talked about what happened to her mother when Heather was born. THATS CALLED FORSHADOWING. Just to clarify...
Old 02-18-2012, 03:38 PM   #146
MyOhMy

I was really tired when i read this and responded. Sorry. you dont need to be rude.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Last edited by MyOhMy; 02-18-2012 at 03:42 PM.
Old 02-18-2012, 04:10 PM   #147
fullofsecrets

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyOhMy View Post
I was really tired when i read this and responded. Sorry. you dont need to be rude.
I wasn't trying to be rude, I'm sorry if it seemed that way.
Old 02-19-2012, 12:44 PM   #148
daremaster 1
getDare God

Nice chapter dude. Really loved it!
daremaster 1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2012, 02:14 PM   #149
kleid223
getDare Sweetheart

This is truly an amazing story. I really can't wait for the next installment. It keeps on pulling the reader in as each chapter is posted.
kleid223 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 12:22 PM   #150
fullofsecrets

Hello readers, I'm sorry but I am very sick and am going through some issues between my boyfriend and I. I just need a little break from everything and relax and get better. I'll post a new chapter before the end of the week.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
beth, class, fullofsecrets, getdare, heather, jack, jessa, kyle, love, rules, school, slave, slut, story, submissive, teacher, teen, young