Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-26-2024, 03:57 AM   #136
redcamel
getDare Addict

Thanks for having been so daring with Sab and for the quite enjoyable report.

The intimacy, almost complicity I'd say, that is developing with Sab brought to an exchange of intimate confidences among close friends, but who knows where it could go?

Let's see how much it will take for her to follow your braless lead. About following you in your "hubby surprise", do you have a clue if she has actually somebody to surprise, or if it was just a first attempt to surprise you?

Today will be interestying to see if, when she realizes that you are braless again, she will try also to guess if you are in a "hubby surprise" attire in the lower part.

P.S. how are you wearing your panties today? will they spend all of their time buried in your cunt or will they go there during the day?

P.P.S. Alessandro's lingerie suggestion is definately approved
redcamel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2024, 04:48 AM   #137
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alessandro1991 View Post
How was the drive to work?

How much you still wearing?

Any special plans for work today or you free for all?
Hi, this morning was quite busy for me at work so I had not so much time to be on GD..
I came to office topless under my coat and since this evening I would not be wearing panties or bra, I just do not have bra or panties with me
I have a bag with clothes for this evening, so the white thin shirt with buttons and the black leggings, while I already had my 5'' heels on when coming to work.
I had to be careful while changing not to show everyone I was topless under my coat but I made it.
No I am in lab after a long meeting and a lot of things to do in the morning wearing as usual my scrub, lab coat, socks and slippers .. going at lunch in a few

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)
Toys - household items, lush, dildo, large dildo

BDSM Test dirtycode
Eli_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2024, 04:52 AM   #138
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
Thanks for having been so daring with Sab and for the quite enjoyable report.

The intimacy, almost complicity I'd say, that is developing with Sab brought to an exchange of intimate confidences among close friends, but who knows where it could go?

Let's see how much it will take for her to follow your braless lead. About following you in your "hubby surprise", do you have a clue if she has actually somebody to surprise, or if it was just a first attempt to surprise you?

Today will be interestying to see if, when she realizes that you are braless again, she will try also to guess if you are in a "hubby surprise" attire in the lower part.

P.S. how are you wearing your panties today? will they spend all of their time buried in your cunt or will they go there during the day?

P.P.S. Alessandro's lingerie suggestion is definately approved
she is going to pass by in few moments for lunch, I have not seen her so far, I will tell you what she tells me
I know she has a regular boyfriend but he uses to travel a lot due to his work, so basically they live together but she spends even 2 month without him being home.
At the moment he is at home but I think he will leave next week.
And as you now know.. I have any panties or bra with me today

likes and limits so far:
likes - public, semi public, clothing control, exhibitionism (mild), showing off, being a tease, behaving "slutty", being naked, risky dares, games, bets
Limits - pain, diaper, denial, anal, scat, permanent, social suicide, life ruining, unhealthy, pics-video (unless I trust you)

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 01-26-2024, 05:02 AM   #139
Alessandro1991

Very good,
what do you say if after lunch, for every half an hour you pull down your scrub pants and sit with your blank ass on your chair?
Every time you do it you add 1 minute, hope you gonna work long.
if you really feel the dare, you can also pull your scrub up to free your boobs while you are at it
just so u donīt get too bored today
Alessandro1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2024, 05:23 AM   #140
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eli_ View Post
she is going to pass by in few moments for lunch, I have not seen her so far, I will tell you what she tells me
I know she has a regular boyfriend but he uses to travel a lot due to his work, so basically they live together but she spends even 2 month without him being home.
At the moment he is at home but I think he will leave next week.
And as you now know.. I have any panties or bra with me today
What she will tell you probably will be nothing comparing with what she will tell (or maybe just think?) when she will see your attire for the evening, not to talk about if she realizes that you're wearing your lush too (in case it would be kind giving her the control of the toy, what do you think?)

Since her situation is so free, I'd say that it becomes necessary to keep her clothing behaviour under strict observation to guess how playful she will be, and for who. If you don't mind to be our secret agent, the mission is your.
Old 01-26-2024, 06:01 AM   #141
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Very good,
what do you say if after lunch, for every half an hour you pull down your scrub pants and sit with your blank ass on your chair?
Every time you do it you add 1 minute, hope you gonna work long.
if you really feel the dare, you can also pull your scrub up to free your boobs while you are at it
just so u donīt get too bored today
Back after lunch, should I roll the dice like the other day to see how many minutes I have to stay with my ass and pussy touching the chair and boobs out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by redcamel View Post
What she will tell you probably will be nothing comparing with what she will tell (or maybe just think?) when she will see your attire for the evening, not to talk about if she realizes that you're wearing your lush too (in case it would be kind giving her the control of the toy, what do you think?)

Since her situation is so free, I'd say that it becomes necessary to keep her clothing behaviour under strict observation to guess how playful she will be, and for who. If you don't mind to be our secret agent, the mission is your.
I will wee what will happen with Sab, don't want to force her doing something, it may seem weird.
As for the lush I just put it on, will have it on for some time, after the coffee at 4pm, then I will recharge it with the charger to use it when it will be more interesting to do, this evening

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 01-26-2024, 06:08 AM   #142
Alessandro1991

Quote:
Back after lunch, should I roll the dice like the other day to see how many minutes I have to stay with my ass and pussy touching the chair and boobs out?

I will wee what will happen with Sab, don't want to force her doing something, it may seem weird.

As for the lush I just put it on, will have it on for some time, after the coffee at 4pm, then I will recharge it with the charger to use it when it will be more interesting to do, this evening

just add 1 minute each half an hour, going to get longer and longer in the end

putting the lush in? was your pussy too empty without panties in there??

Last edited by Alessandro1991; 01-26-2024 at 06:18 AM.
Old 01-26-2024, 06:19 AM   #143
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Now I am back in lab, after lunch, Sab passed by few moments after I sent my last update, I have not seen her in the morning, when she entered the lab she smiled seeing me without a shirt under my scrub but she just said nothing.
We went to lunch then after lunch we had some relax time sipping a coffee.. she asked me about the evening and what I had planned to wear.
We will go at a really "trendy" place for some drinks before going to another "trendy" restaurant where, after dinner, they have some music with a dj set and maybe a singer, usually you can stay there after and dance as well
Being a "trendy" place usually all people, and especially ladies, tend to dress up and with clothes more on the "clubbing" side.
I told her I would be wearing leggings (btw my heels are similar to the one in the pic) and a shirt and before I could ask her what she planned to wear she told me ".. and I see nothing else under it, at least on top, unless you are again in "surprise for hubby" mood" again smiling at me.
I just smiled her and told her yes.. I am in "surprise for hubby" mood, then I asked her what she had planned to wear and if she would follow my lead.
She smiled again and answered me "we will see, it's a surprise, you'll see this evening! and.. in "hubby surprise mood" right now? don't tell me you are wearing nothing under your scrub right now .."
of course I told her in a low voice yes, then put my index finger in front of my lips to remember her to keep our secret, then we went back to our lab..

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
The following 2 users say Thank You to Eli_ for this post:
Old 01-26-2024, 06:20 AM   #144
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
just add 1 minute each half an hour, going to get longer and longer in the end

putting the lush in? was your pussy too empty without panties in there??
so I start with one minute and add one every half hour?

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 01-26-2024, 06:26 AM   #145
Alessandro1991

Quote:
so I start with one minute and add one every half hour?
thatīs the plan

Such a beautiful update, we getting closer to sam by the day, and you chooose a very nice outfit, with lush on noice mode, you gonna have lots of fun, just hope the battery will keep on for most of the night

Last edited by Alessandro1991; 01-26-2024 at 06:31 AM.
Old 01-26-2024, 06:45 AM   #146
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Default glazed tits

Hi Eli_,
nice to see that your friday at work is being "spiced up" right now.

So, I think it's time to start putting together some ideas for this evening' party and for tomorrow's dinner.

For this last one, I totally approve the outfit so far, but I think it's lacking something. I guess you'll look stunning in that attire, so why don't we add a finishing touch, decorating your cleavage with something white and translucent? ...and no, I'm not thinking of a pearl necklace...

Just before dinner, while you're waiting for your friends, and you're already dressed, drop on your knees in front of your hubby, free your tits, unzip him, take out his dick and blow him like there's no tomorrow. If he protests (even if I doubt he will!!!), just tell him you're too horny, and you need to have him in your mouth NOW. But here comes the twist: when he's about to cum, just take him out of your mouth and let him cum all over your tits. Now, pull up the bodystocking without cleaning yourself.

You will spend the rest of the evening with fresh cum slowly drying on yourself. I wonder if somebody will smell anything, and what will happen when you're going to expose your tits later...

A few questions for you:
- Do you plan to expose your tits in front of both your friends, or only with her?
- What do think you will say, if anybody asks about your glazed tits?
- And, most important, how wet did you get right now, reading this?

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)

Last edited by CombedThunderclap; 01-26-2024 at 07:20 AM. Reason: fixed some typos
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2024, 06:48 AM   #147
CombedThunderclap
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Now I am back in lab, after lunch, Sab passed by few moments after I sent my last update, I have not seen her in the morning, when she entered the lab she smiled seeing me without a shirt under my scrub but she just said nothing.
We went to lunch then after lunch we had some relax time sipping a coffee.. she asked me about the evening and what I had planned to wear.
We will go at a really "trendy" place for some drinks before going to another "trendy" restaurant where, after dinner, they have some music with a dj set and maybe a singer, usually you can stay there after and dance as well
Being a "trendy" place usually all people, and especially ladies, tend to dress up and with clothes more on the "clubbing" side.
I told her I would be wearing leggings (btw my heels are similar to the one in the pic) and a shirt and before I could ask her what she planned to wear she told me ".. and I see nothing else under it, at least on top, unless you are again in "surprise for hubby" mood" again smiling at me.
I just smiled her and told her yes.. I am in "surprise for hubby" mood, then I asked her what she had planned to wear and if she would follow my lead.
She smiled again and answered me "we will see, it's a surprise, you'll see this evening! and.. in "hubby surprise mood" right now? don't tell me you are wearing nothing under your scrub right now .."
of course I told her in a low voice yes, then put my index finger in front of my lips to remember her to keep our secret, then we went back to our lab..
Oooof, this is really hottt!!!

Polimorphous perverse.

Loves: kinky girls who love to put themselves in embararssing situations for my (and their) amusement, and are willing to write about it; masturbation; orgasm denial; ruined orgasms; enf; watersports; feet; grool; spanking; hidden public; unusual pussy insertions; anal stretching; mild (or not so mild) torture; nipple play; humiliation; and so on...

(You may send me a PM, if you wish so. I may not read and/or answer, tho)
CombedThunderclap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2024, 07:36 AM   #148
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by CombedThunderclap View Post
Hi Eli_,
nice to see that your friday at work is being "spiced up" right now.

So, I think it's time to start putting together some ideas for this evening' party and for tomorrow's dinner.

For this last one, I totally approve the outfit so far, but I think it's lacking something. I guess you'll look stunning in that attire, so why don't we add a finishing touch, decorating your cleavage with something white and translucent? ...and no, I'm not thinking of a pearl necklace...

Just before dinner, while you're waiting for your friends, and you're already dressed, drop on your knees in front of your hubby, free your tits, unzip him, take out his dick and blow him like there's no tomorrow. If he protests (even if I doubt he will!!!), just tell him you're too horny, and you need to have him in your mouth NOW. But here comes the twist: when he's about to cum, just take him out of your mouth and let him cum all over your tits. Now, pull up the bodystocking without cleaning yourself.

You will spend the rest of the evening with fresh cum slowly drying on yourself. I wonder if somebody will smell anything, and what will happen when you're going to expose your tits later...

A few questions for you:
- Do you plan to expose your tits in front of both your friends, or only with her?
- What do think you will say, if anybody asks about your glazed tits?
- And, most important, how wet did you get right now, reading this?
mmmm...naughty boy I like this idea and hubby will love to do it as well, I think the bodysuit texture is perfect to hide/show my "cream necklace"..
As per showing my boobs I was thinking about talking with her and dropping causally the "boob aging" theme (we are 40.. even if in great shape ) so to show her and ask her about how my boobs are behaving, it is something that 2 old female friends talk about and seems just realistic.
Showing boobs to both my friends.. well is a kind of dream that makes me wet maybe I will drop the "boobs theme" not when I am alone with her but during the dinner.. let see what happen
If someone asks about my glazed tits, let's make it a dare, I will tell I and hubby got horny before leaving and I had him cum on my boobs..
And now, sitting almost naked each half hour for increasing time, with lush on and reading about this.. as you can imagine from what I wrote above, I am totally dripping wet and horny

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode
Old 01-26-2024, 07:42 AM   #149
redcamel
getDare Addict

Quote:

I was about to answer that you don't need to force, just observe, but it looks like it's you under her inspection

Can't see the time to know what the surprise will be, meanwhile keep yourself hot and wet.
Old 01-26-2024, 08:44 AM   #150
Eli_
getDare Sweetheart

back in lab after coffee break with Sab, and after my time with boobs out and naked ass on the chair, now 6 minutes.. at 6.30pm I will get to 10 minutes and will be the hardest time since people pass by to say goodbye... let see how it goes
coffee with Sab was quite ... she still does not want to tell me about her choice for this evening and at the moment she still is wearing her shirt under her scrub.. she just asked again if for real I was naked under my scrub.. but nothing more so far

likes and limits so far:

BDSM Test dirtycode

Advertisements
Kink Talk