Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 04-30-2012, 02:19 PM   #136
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

"get you some cloths silly." PI walks into his house with Kitty trailing behind. He goes to the basement. "This is where I put all my sister's stuff, She moved out a couple years past, everyone is gone now except for me." PI throws some cloths on the bed. A frilly maid outfit, Long black stockings, Pink panties and a pink bra, some white socks and normal tennis shoes. PI sits down watching Kitty dress herself. Kitty can openly see the panties and bra are a bit small but will fit snugly. "You will be required to clean the house, making sure everything is tidy." Kitty nods to herself. "My room has a red door you will not go in there it is a mess, but I know where everything is." PI took kitty up to where she would sleep and called his friend, "Nikki111" AKA Nikki, To see if she wanted to stay for a few weeks and play with his new maid with him.

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

"Looking for a female to care about"
http://bdsmtest.org/r/7551050
PerfectlyImperfect is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 02:21 PM   #137
Nikki111
Account Banned

Nikki says sure she'll be there is about 1-2 hours. Kitty overheard her new master, PI talking and starts to feel even more nervous.

Send me a message titled wedgie and I will do whatever kind of wedgie you want with any extra like 'give me a bra connection wedgie and put # of ice in it' or things like that Be creative or I will just ignore it

Sex: Female
Location U.S.
Is Bisexual
Nikki111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 02:37 PM   #138
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

PI commands Kitty to her room, on her bed face down and gives her a full body massage, "I don't know what you think about me but I am here for you as much as I care for you." While massaging her body he stuck a finger around her panties and into her anus, still massaging down, her thighs, her legs, her feet. And back up again, her back, her arms. He hasn't touched her pussy at all but he can hear her moaning and pressing her body into the bed, almost humping it. He then gives her a bra-connection wedgie and turns her over. Massaging her breasts, stomach, and leg's, making sure to keep clear of her pussy. After an unknown amount of time massaging he hears his door bell and say's, "get up and go get it." Kitty lays there motionless for a moment wrapped in ecstasy. "go ahead get up now." Slowly she get's up and leaves the room. PI goes down to the living room where he meets up with Kitty and Nikki.

Limits: Family/Friends, Permanent, Blood, Public, Too painful, vomit, scat, pee, too messy, male, Hand Writing, Tooth Paste.

I have Mad Respect for Ice20 The boy who came up with "Loser has to.." All other variations are Fake as all Hell. Ice20 I got your back.

Old 04-30-2012, 02:39 PM   #139
Nikki111
Account Banned

"Hey" Nikki said "Is this the new maid you were talking about" She looks at Kitty as Kitty is picking at the wedgie not sure if she can take it out or not.

Send me a message titled wedgie and I will do whatever kind of wedgie you want with any extra like 'give me a bra connection wedgie and put # of ice in it' or things like that Be creative or I will just ignore it

Sex: Female
Location U.S.
Is Bisexual
Nikki111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2012, 02:50 PM   #140
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

PI says, "yes she is, and you can do whatever you like to her as long as you don't make her eat poo drink pee, or cause her any serious harm." PI says to Kitty, "quit playing with that, you will leave it in all day and learn to enjoy it. And if your good I will let you cum." PI say's back to Nikki, "So what would you like to do with her?"

Old 04-30-2012, 04:02 PM   #141
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Nikki begins circling Kitty to see what she is packing... She keeps going back to her breasts when she finally askes her
"How big are your tits Kitty?"
Kitty responds cautiously "38 C"
"Alrighty"
Nikki begins circling her again. But this time pops the latch on the bra to see her breasts pop out of the smaller bra.
Nikki mouth drops.
"Yes we will definitively have some fun with you"

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Maybe: Public, Pain
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
frogman91234 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2012, 08:35 PM   #142
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Nikki un-zips Kitty's maid out fit and lets it fall to the floor.
PI stares... "That bra I gave you was too small wasn't it..."
Trying not to be rude on his hospitality Kitty says "Just a little on the small side."
Nikki points at Kitty's pussy.
The connection wedgie fell out with the bra but not entirely. Kitty had a nice camel toe going on.
Nikki still giggling "Your that wet already I see."\
Kitty blushes then glances over at PI who is pitching quite a tent. Which Nikki notices.

Likes: Masturbation, Humiliation & nudity in private, Mild public, Ice, Anal, Light Pain, Orgasm Control, Outside
Limits: Family, Friends, Cum, Poo, Permanent, Blood, Piss, Toothpaste etc., Diapers,
Old 05-08-2012, 06:01 PM   #143
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

(Hello??? hard to role play by ones self....)

Old 05-08-2012, 06:06 PM   #144
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

PI pulls out his cock and starts to masturbate right there, The girls stare at him a second before continuing as they were. Nikki play's with kitty's nipples and slides a finger into her. As PI gains his perfect feeling ready to bust, He call's kitty over for a second, She gets right on her knees and opens her mouth. He shot load after load down her throat, then told her to lick his dick clean, After that she was called back to Nikki for more *exploring*. PI then grabs his cell and gives his old classmate FrogMan a call to come chill, he can't remember Frog's real name but hopefully Frog will remember him. They haven't seen each other for 5 years.

Last edited by PerfectlyImperfect; 05-08-2012 at 06:08 PM. Reason: typos
Old 05-08-2012, 06:19 PM   #145
Yuki123

Frogman answers his phone " hello " he says
" Hey frog, whats up, its been so long, remember it's Pl"

" Oh yeahhh, what you calling for anyways "

"I have a slave now, you should come play with us "

" same ol cottage in the woods?"

" yeah "

" I'll be there "

Likes: Private and Verbal humiliation, self bondage,submission, wediges
Yuki123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2012, 06:31 PM   #146
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

PI puts down the phone and turns around to find Nikki mid stripping. Just got off her Shirt.
He walks up behind her and runs his hands over her breasts and works his hands down the back of her panties

Old 05-08-2012, 06:38 PM   #147
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

PI then massages Nikki's ass and inserts a finger into her butt. Then bringing his hand around he put's a finger in her pussy, he put's another finger in her ass and uses his other hand to rub her pussy gaining in speed and rhythm. PI pulls down her panties and put's his mouth over her pussy going down on her, Until she cum's in his mouth, then he holds the cum in his mouth and makes out with Kitty, Spitting all the cum into her mouth forcing her to swallow it down. After tonguing her for a while he retreats to his couch taking off the rest of his cloths, pant's, boxers, shoes and T-shirt.

Nikki now says, "strip completely naked and do a dance" PI goes to the sound system and turns on something soothing. Kitty slowly begins to strip, Sliding off the shoe's, socks, then rolling the stockings down, very seductively, Then slips the maid skirt/outfit letting it fall to the ground. Standing there in her bra and panties she looked so fine. Her bra was askew of course due to being fondled, but she let that fall off, then before she could slip her panties off Nikki said, "Wait" Kitty stopped, looking at her questionably. Nikki said, "rub your pussy through your panties." Kitty starts doing that moaning and moving her hips in a motion. Finally after 3 mins so cums into her pretty pink panties. Nikki then pulls those off her and uses them to wipe her dry. Nikki says, "open wide" then puts Kitty's panties in her mouth, PI then goes over there with some tape, taping her panties in place. PI then goes back to his couch.

Last edited by PerfectlyImperfect; 05-08-2012 at 06:43 PM. Reason: late ish
Old 05-10-2012, 07:26 PM   #148
Yuki123

kitty almost started crying when Pl taped the gag in her mouth

Likes: Private and Verbal humiliation, self bondage,submission, wediges
Yuki123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2012, 07:54 PM   #149
frogman91234
getDare Sweetheart

Nikki looks a PI
He shrugs back
"Its not that bad" Nikki says looking at Kitty
Kitty still standing there with Tears welling up
Standing up PI says "I know what we can do to make you feel better"
He goes over to Nikki and whispers something into her ear
Nikki Blushes and Nods her head.
Nikki then goes and stands in front of Kitty while PI gets behind her.
Nikki starts rubbing Kitty's Clit and licking and sucking on her breasts.
Kitty begins moaning completely forgetting about PI
PI standing right behind her waiting for her orgasm to make his move

Old 05-10-2012, 09:09 PM   #150
PerfectlyImperfect
Account Banned

As Kitty starts to mphh sexually through her gag, PI quickly shoves half his 6 inch dick in her butt, surprising her, he holds onto her waist so she can't move. Then he moves in and out really slowly. Nikki is now all out licking Kitty's clit and shoving her fingers in and out. Kitty's body spasms as she orgasms, Nikki licks it all out of her. PI shoves his dick further in kissing Kitty on the neck, and moving his hands over her breasts. *Ding dong bong ong.* PI looks towards the living room then slowly slips his dick from her ass. "I'll be right back" PI goes to the living room and looks through the peep hole. He sees Frog standing outside and opens the door exposing his nakedness. "Have you no shame?" Frog exclaims. "In a little bit you won't have any either" PI grabs Frog's bag and take's it with him up stairs to a bedroom. "FrogMan it's really good to see you I am so happy you are here." , "Thanks man, and for calling me as well so where is this slave?" , "Follow me man lose the shoes though." Frogman takes off his shoes and socks and follows. When Frogman and PI get to the den, FrogMan's mouth drops open.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
roleplay