Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

View Poll Results: What do you think, Who will win the strapon contest?
Me 4 44.44%
Emma 1 11.11%
Lucy 1 11.11%
Rachel 1 11.11%
Lisa 2 22.22%
Voters: 9. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-03-2013, 07:33 AM   #136
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

'It's your decision girls. Do you want to humiliate our rivals any further?'

We all looked across at each other. I was relieved, I was already in the club, the club I'd dreamed of joining for the last few years. But there was that question, did I want to punish these girls any further. They'd done nothing to me, We'd kidnapped them, shoved them in the back of a car and drove them here to face this punishment. Yet they were members of the rival society, there was an expectation of humiliation from each other. I really wasn't sure. Currently I felt sorry for them, they'd only been at university 2 weeks and they were going through this.

Then one thought occurred to me, and as soon as the thought passed through my mind I'd made up my decision, as had Lucy for the exact same reason. It was her who spoke up. 'Well I do, I know they'd punish me if it was the other way round.' We all nodded in agreement and within seconds from none of us being sure we'd all made our decision and we were all going to take an envelope. A cheer rang around the room at our decision. It appeared most people hoped we'd say yes, even if only for the entertainment to last a little bit longer.

Lucy stepped forward first as the one who'd spoken up. 'Hi everyone, I'm Lucy.' Lucy took an envelope out of the pile, opened it and read aloud. 'Write any 5 words of your choice anywhere on one of the guests bodies.' Rachel passed Lucy a red marker. Lucy considered for a moment before shouting at Kimberly. 'On your back slut.' Kimberly begrudgingly rolled onto her back as Lucy mounted her and started to write.

When she was finished she ordered Kim to stand up and give everyone a view. Written in large letters across her chest and stomach in large writing was LUCY'S BITCH. FILL MY HOLES. Everyone shared a laugh as Lucy sat back down as everyone cheered. 'Welcome to the club Lucy. Well done.' Rachel congratulated. 'So who's next. I know there's still a few harder and fun punishments in that pile.'

Emma decided to go next. She walked forward, introduced herself just as everyone before her had and took an envelope. 'Pick one of our guest and force them to give you a rim job.' Everyone laughed at this. I thought Emma, who did seem a little shy usually would be embarrassed but she just looked excited. She also decided to choose Kimberly our of the two and in no time this 'shy' Emma had removed her jeans and panties, removed Kim's gag and was forcing her deep into her ass. Emma had her hand on the back of Kim's head who was clearly struggling to breathe.

Occasionally Emma would let Kim out to breathe, which at each point we heard loud gasps for hair before shoving her head straight back. 'Yeah, work that tongue deeper bitch' Emma hissed at Kim. Emma let out a few light moans before finally releasing Kim completely who fell backwards gasping for air, breathing very heavily. Everyone cheered Emma back to her seat who only now looked a bit shocked and embarrassed at what she'd just done.

Hannah went next and ended up inserting 5 ice cubes into Miranda's pussy. Lisa followed Hannah and also chose Miranda to deliver some hard slaps to her face and tits. This only left me. 'Last but not least we have our final pledge.' I stepped forward. There were still 5 envelopes, either a few people had failed earlier that day or the people running it just liked a bit of an element of surprise. I introduced myself, just as the 14 people before me had before taking one of the remaining few envelopes.

I read it allowed. 'Choose one of our guests and give them a golden shower.' A burst of laughter hit everyone including myself. I had actually needed a piss for the last half hour but hadn't wanted to miss anything happening. I decided to pick Kim as Miranda had done the last two tasks. I ordered her onto her back and stood legs spread over her body looking down onto her terrified face staring back. Just at that moment I let loose a golden stream straight down covering her face and breasts......

4 years later.......

I was picturing that terrified face right now. The face in the initiation which had kicked off a massive rivalry between us for 4 years. Both sides had dealt blows but maybe it could of been avoided if we chose not to take those envelopes. No, it could never have been avoided, not entirely anyway. We were rival societies, we were bound to have done some stuff just as most people from each society ended up having some feuds.

But this rivalry did seem to run so much deeper, it was as if we each wanted to get the better of the other. Hannah, Emma and Lucy hadn't been involved any more than any other club member after that day 4 years ago but me and Lisa had developed a hatred, but it wasn't a hatred really, for these two girls. We all respected each other, whether that purely came from learning what we were all capable of I'm unsure. But the respect was there and it wasn't a hatred, it was a pure competitiveness to get the one over of the other pair which had escalated. We'd punished each other harder than anybody else, but at the same time we'd also pushed each other into doing things we'd probably never have dreamed of, as well as also pushing our creativeness, we almost always wanted to do something new to each other.

However I was still terrified at the moment. Rachel was about to leave us to these two with virtually no restrictions in a room full of toys, equipment and multiple ways to harm us. Kim and Miranda had also developed this cruel way of punishing people, they often forced you into punishing yourself in some way. Rachel was almost like a mentor to me and Lisa over the last 4 years to the point where me and Rachel were co-presidents of the club and Lisa was social secretary. But Rachel has set us up majorly here. Was this a punishment for being late, or was it already decided. Either way Rachel was taking no limits slavery to a new level within our group, and for the first time in a while, I was scared.

What will Kim and Miranda do?
What will happen in the rest of slave week?

Keep reading to find out.

Also coming up - Next Flashback: Drinking contest with consequences
sarahsarah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-03-2013, 10:35 AM   #137
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Great job. Looking foward to the next flashback: Drinking contest with consequences. Sound interesting.

RETIRED: THANKS getDare, I HAD FUN.

OH, JUST REMEMBER: "Life is not fun, unless you are having fun." - Dareholic

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Dareholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2013, 02:40 AM   #138
kirsty03

Can't wait to find out what happens next.

Anything not mentioned feel free to PM me and ask. If I've never tried it, more than likely I will.
kirsty03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 05:44 AM   #139
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Rachel exited the room leaving us alone still wearing a collar and leash, still on hands and knees awaiting what would come next from these two girls. 'OK, so Sarah, Lisa, you're all ours.' It was Kim who spoke out in that high pitched voice which irritated me so much. 'And according to Rachel, we're allowed to do pretty much anything we like to you until she gets back as long as we don't leave long lasting marks.'

'So I assume you think we're going to do a lot of damage to you over the next 3 or 4 hours and admittedly we will do some.' Miranda had taken over but there was something in her voice which seemed different. 'Over the years we've had a lot of conflict, some fun, some not so fun but its been pretty evenly balanced. However since recently its escalated a bit out of hand and we've both done things which could be considered a bit too extreme.'

'The last beating we gave you,' Kim continued, 'the recent public humiliation you gave us, and we will be having a bit of fun to make up for that. However, we want to call a truce. We want to stop this back and forth nonsense before it goes too far and someone gets seriously hurt, either physically or mentally.'

'We're listening' I responded hopefully. Lisa shot me a cautious glance but I knew her too well. We'd talked often about trying to resolve this rivalry somehow but with no idea how to do it. I couldn't believe what I was hearing though, Kim and Miranda were trying to come to an agreement with us. They were trying to be the better person. I still thought it may be a trap though.

Miranda responded. 'Don't get carried away though, we don't want to be friends, we don't even want to be acquaintances, what we're asking of you is to tone it down between the four of us. So were going to give you two options right now.' Maybe today wasn't going to be as bad as I thought.

Kim picked up where Miranda stopped. 'Either you can spend today in absolute hell, and you know we can do that to you, just as we know you could with us and if you pick this option you probably will end up at some point in the future retaliating and doing just as bad with us. Hence why we want to reason.'

'Or you can choose the second option.' Miranda added. 'You'll still spend the next few hours as our slaves and it probably won't be pleasant. But you may get some enjoyment out of it and it most certainly will be a lot easier for you. The second option takes us back to just members of rival societies.'

'We're both co presidents of our societies and you know as well as me that we're setting a bad example at the top. Our rivalry is reflecting down the society to what people think is acceptable and it''s become so strong that its losing so much of the fun. You must admit in past that we all used to enjoy the interaction of our two societies. It was eventful, fun and unpredictable.'

I decided now that they were waiting for us to talk and get involved so I thought I should show I'm on the same wavelength. 'Exactly, I'm not even worried for us anymore, I know we can handle what you can give and you can probably cope with what we do but I don't want to see my members get hurt. Every time we see you or your group walking it fills me with some fear.'

'Our point exactly.' Kim spoke up. 'We can't continue like this or it will end in chaos. So our offer is simple. Continue until someone gets hurt, or go back to the kind of rivalry we had 4 years ago where there was still some thrill and enjoyment to being caught. We know you don't like us and we despise you two just as much but please consider this. We've both landed hard blows, can we call it a tie and go back to having fun punishing and getting punished, rather than trying to come up with new ways to hurt each other.'

Kim and Miranda looked at us now for our response. 'Can I talk to Sarah in private for a second?' Lisa asked them. They both nodded and we walked to the back of the room out of earshot. 'So, Sarah, what do you think?' I ran over everything that Kim and Miranda had just said in my head before answering.

'I think they're right. It was fun in the past, although there was a bit of fear there was still a thrill and adrenaline rush of being caught, blackmailed or whatever else they would do to us. Now its only fear. That's all I felt when they walked through the door earlier. I'm not sure I can go through that anymore.'

'But what if its a trap?' The thought had run through my head constantly. But I couldn't see how it could be, they could do anything they wanted to us already, why would it be a trap.

'I don't think it is, and I don't even think it's about them, I think its about the rest of the society. What if they end up doing what we're doing? We'll lose support and interest. All we try to do between societies now is punish and humiliate. We even stopped the ISDGs last year because of it.'

We continued to talk for a while before heading back to Kim and Miranda who were waiting on the sofas, we sat opposite them, extended our hands to them and spoke in unison. 'To the rivalry of old.' They shook our hands and spoke the same words 'To the rivalry of old.' I spoke up however. 'We do have two conditions though. Firstly we have to let everyone in both societies know about our new agreement.' Both Kim and Miranda nodded. 'And secondly, we bring back the ISDGs.'

'When' Kim asked.

'3 weeks. It'll give people time to prepare and choose.' Again both Kim and Miranda nodded, this time slightly more excited than before.

'OK.' Miranda spoke up. 'Now that's sorted, I believe we still have you as our slaves for a few hours. And since we were hoping you'd agree we did have a plan sorted for today. We're going to put the two of you in a contest against each other. With an overall forfeit for the loser. Whoever wins the most events will win overall and whoever loses in the end will be humiliated.'

What will happen in the contest?
What is the overall humiliating forfeit?
What are the ISDGs?

Keep reading to find out
Old 04-07-2013, 08:31 AM   #140
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Interesting, how long can the truce last?

"Adam was but human - this explains it all. He did not want the apple for the apple's sake, he wanted it only because it was forbidden. The mistake was not forbidding the serpent; then he would have eaten the serpent." - Mark Twain
Yamask
Old 04-07-2013, 11:46 AM   #141
orlando007007
getDare Devil

http://speedcap.net/sharing/screen.p...8f03b3346e.png

PM dares UPDATED 15TH MAY 2021

Kik: orlando007007
orlando007007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-07-2013, 07:59 PM   #142
kirsty03

Wonderful story. I'm just curious as to what ISDG is? I glanced back through the story line and I didn't see it. And I have no idea...But I'm loving the story. Personally I hope Lisa wins.

Anything not mentioned feel free to PM me and ask. If I've never tried it, more than likely I will.
kirsty03 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2013, 04:18 AM   #143
pietjepiet

Default Love this story

I love this story. It is the best one i've read on this site. Keep up the good work
pietjepiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 11:15 AM   #144
Shadowice
getDare Addict

feel like a slacker just caught up on a bunch of it and want even more! It would be so fun to have some societys like this at my college campus

Curious to know about me? Visit my AMA
Ladies if you are feeling brave please try my Hell Tease
I love detailed reports
Shadowice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2013, 12:19 PM   #145
fitzsan

reading a long time first time commenting... great story ... im thinking the ISDGS....is something like inter soceity ''domination'' games.... not sure on the word domination though :P
Soft limits: Shaving, light CBT
Limits: family, illegal, blood, x dress, shaving, public, medium CBT
fitzsan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-14-2013, 04:45 PM   #146
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

Next part is here, hope you all enjoy. Thanks for the feedback, particularly those who haven't before, It's nice to know more people enjoy the story

'OK girls,' Miranda spoke up, 'Like we said, we're about to have a little competition, we do hope that you enjoy some of it, however hopefully not as much as we're going to. Remember, we still want you to try as hard as possible or we might just go back to the original plan.'

We both nodded our agreement, still relieved slightly, but slightly concerned that it may not be as easy as it first sounds. 'Our first contest is a taste contest.' Kimberly was smiling which usually wasn't a good sign but based on our last discussion I was picking up a more friendly smirk than usual. 'First of all lets put on your blindfolds.' One minute I could see perfectly, the next I couldn't at all. Everything went dark.

'Basically we're going to insert a spoon into your mouths one at a time, you will taste it, swallow it and remember what you tasted. There are 5 in total, good luck girls.' Without warning a metal spoon was forced into my mouth, I gagged slightly and almost spat out what entered my mouth. I tried to taste what was in my mouth and slowly swallowed the horrible liquid. It was so bitter and sour but a very distinct taste. I was struggling to put my finger on it. It tasted vinegary. That was it. Vinegar.

I took note in the back of my head and no more than a second later a familiar taste entered my mouth, it was something I was often criticized for having straight before by friends and family and as I quickly swallowed the all to familiar tomato ketchup I awaited the next spoonful.

The next one was far harder, it was clearly alcoholic but it wasn't an alcohol I drank alot of. It tasted quite sweet, almost aniseed but I wasn't certain. I thought it might be black sambuca but I couldn't know for certain. Before I'd had too much time to consider another spoon entered, I could hear the laughter of Kim and Miranda, and I recognized the taste instantly, but this time it wasn't a pleasant one. The warm liquid quickly passed through my throat as I wondered who's piss this actually was.

I didn't have to long to consider though before the fifth and final spoon entered my mouth. Again it was obvious but this time delicious in my opinion as I tasted the hot espresso coffee pass through my lips and down my throat, I remembered my five answers as my blindfold was removed and a piece of paper was thrust at me to write down my answers. I handed the paper back to the girls who quickly checked both sheets before revealing the first results.

'Well, it appears that we have a tie, both of you guessed 4 answers correctly. Unfortunately Sarah, that liquor was not black sambuca, it was Jagermeister. Lisa, it was not a latte you were drinking, it was an espresso. So our first little bit of fun has ended level.' I wasn't sure whether or not to be pleased, I was still dreading the final forfeit, however long way that was off.

'Now for our next game, while you two have been blindfolded, Kim here has been setting up your next challenge. This time it is a race, there are four sections to this race.' I looked around the room and saw areas changed, ready for our next event. 'First of all we have the electric run which has been set up in the 1st back room. You have to enter the room and collect one of the two strapons, you will need these later. However every time you touch one of those wires across the room you will receive quite a heavy electrical charge.

Kim took over. 'Once out of the room you will then travel to one of these two chairs.' She indicated two chairs in the middle each with a large butt plug sellotaped to it. 'Once you have taken one one of these in your ass you will stand and make your way over to the bar where you will each have to insert 10 ice cubes into your ass from the ice bucket. You will both then crawl over to us and put the strapons onto either one of us on this sofa. Once you have attached the strap-on we will sit down and you will ride us any way you feel. The first of you to orgasm will win this event.'

'One more thing.' Miranda added, 'since the first task was a draw, we are making this task worth two points to the winner. So are you ready girls......

Who will win the race?
What will happen as the contest continues?
What are the ISDGs?

Keep reading to find out
Old 04-15-2013, 06:50 AM   #147
pietjepiet

Default race

I hope Lisa wins the race

Limits: public, crossdressing, family, poo, animals
pietjepiet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-15-2013, 09:21 PM   #148
Hunterman36
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by pietjepiet View Post
I hope Lisa wins the race
I concur I hope she does as well

The Graduation Party: [Fiction]

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=117969

Moderate: Wedgies, medium pain, Pics(with my permission only)

Limits: Videos, Poo, Piss, Scat, Public, Family, Diapers, Messy, Lot of pain, Candles(cuz of where I live).

Toys: Buttplug
Hunterman36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2013, 01:40 PM   #149
Dareholic
getDare Addict

Great, please continue.

Yamask
Old 04-18-2013, 04:13 PM   #150
sarahsarah
getDare Sweetheart

'So are you ready girls?' I wasn't sure if I was ready or not but either way I was standing next to Lisa next to the door of the biggest back room. I looked over to her and we shared a quick smile. Even though I didn't like these girls, I had to admire their creativity and determination. And whether or not I cared about the forfeit at the en, the competitiveness in me was coming out, I still wanted to win. 'Ready, Set, Go!'

Kim pushed the door open and we quickly darted inside. The large room looked completely different to when this was our club. The double bed, restraints, and furnishings were all gone. It was pretty much a large empty room. I looked at the far wall where the two strapons were hanging. One was about 7 inches, purple and bobbled down the sides, the other slightly larger, red but smooth. I wanted the bobbled one.

In my way however was a maze of wires, almost bringing back memories of old spy films with the laser obstacles. I decided to rush in but it was a bad mistake, my left shoulder brushed one of the wires and a searing pain ran through the arm as a large electric shock fired through me. The shock almost sent me tumbling into another but I quickly regained my balance. I looked across and saw Lisa making slow but steady progress through the room and I followed her method trying to move slightly faster.

I was 2/3 of the way across the room before I heard a squeal to my right. Lisa's left knee had caught the wire she was crawling over and the shock had sent her body directly down onto the top of it. I moved quicker but carefully as Lisa took a minute to recompose herself as her body had just twitched like she'd been hit by stun gun.

I made it to the far end just before Lisa and quickly grabbed the ridged strap-on, and for now i quickly strapped it onto my left arm. I darted back into the maze and much quicker this time and without another shock I made it to the other side. I chanced a quick look back and saw Lisa was half way through the maze. I ran past the laughing girls towards the chairs with the butt plugs on. The two were identical so I chose one quickly. I tried quickly to sit down but couldn't manage to insert it fully as Kim and Miranda cheered us on.

I quickly stood up, turned round and spat on the plug before rubbing the makeshift lube over the plug whilst sucking lightly. Unfortunately by now though Lisa had caught me up. She didn't make my mistake though and quickly let a big glob of spit run over her own plug. Almost simultaneously we stretched our holes over the two plastic toys and as soon as they were in they were out again with a light pop of our anuses re-clenching as we ran to the bar quickly.

My already loosened asshole took no time to fill but as I looked across Lisa was having no problem either. We both dropped to our knees and with strapons on arms we crawled as quick as possible to the waiting BDSM members on the sofa. The cold sensation in my anus was slowly disappearing as the ice had almost already totally melted within my hot and sweaty body.

I undid my strapon quickly from my ass but as Lisa got there slightly ahead of me she was already fastening her strapon around the waist of Kimberly. I didn't mind though, I thought Miranda was the hotter of the two girls. When both strapons were attached we stood up and quickly mounted them. I took position in a traditional cowgirl style, whilst Lisa went reverse cowgirl. I felt my pussy getting wetter by the second and as I looked over to see Lisa's naked body bouncing on the rubber cock it only made me closer

But unfortunately I could tell Lisa was getting very close, and as she looked across to me and our eyes met her hips raised slightly as she let out a huge moan and gasp as her juices spurted out onto the strapon and Kim's lap. Only 30 seconds later I got my own reward as I felt my body buck and let out what I'd been waiting for all day. However I'd lost. As I dismounted I hugged Lisa and congratulated her. Our lips met momentarily as Kim and Miranda watched intrigued.

'Interesting.' Miranda commented. 'Very interesting, I knew you two were close but I never knew you were a couple.' I wasn't entirely sure how to react as we parted and looked over towards them, hoping that the reaction would be good. 'You must be getting more fun out of this than we thought.' They laughed. 'Anyway, that was a great race and you must be tired so we feel you deserve a lie down.'

Kim took over. 'The next task is really simple. You lie down, we mount your face and you show us how good pussy eaters you really are. Whoever brings their person to orgasm first wins.' Kim smiled over to me as she said the last words. I was praying for this task I was paired with her.

Who will orgasm first and who will win the overall contest?
What else will happen throughout the week?
What will happen during the next flashback?
What are the ISDGs?

Keep reading to find out

Advertisements
Kink Talk