Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 01-28-2016, 11:16 AM   #136
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoof View Post
I sent you a dare by pm and got no response at all!
Hey ho...
i know... your dare was against my limits... You wanted to involve a stranger (he should pull at the string with his foot to expose me...)

Im open for more dares

I have to do 2 dares in the next week, but i need more *-*
MissPublic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 11:23 AM   #137
arklord

Find a park and a trail. Start walking down the trail and at every bench cut a piece of the clothing off. Masturbate with you ruined price of clothing and then leave it on the bench. Continue down the trail until you are left in just your panties. Cut your panties off, edge 3 times and then cum using your ruined panties. Leave them on the bench and wait for 10 mins. Stuff you pussy with you panties and start walking back to your car picking up each of your bits of clothing. Once you get to your car throw them all over the place and leave.
Have fun
arklord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2016, 11:27 AM   #138
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arklord View Post
Find a park and a trail. Start walking down the trail and at every bench cut a piece of the clothing off. Masturbate with you ruined price of clothing and then leave it on the bench. Continue down the trail until you are left in just your panties. Cut your panties off, edge 3 times and then cum using your ruined panties. Leave them on the bench and wait for 10 mins. Stuff you pussy with you panties and start walking back to your car picking up each of your bits of clothing. Once you get to your car throw them all over the place and leave.
Have fun
This kind of dare is very nice!

Forced public nudity ♥

Still open for more dares ill do this one as soon as i possible
The following user says Thank You to MissPublic for this post:
Old 01-28-2016, 04:06 PM   #139
Jaberwocky

I love reading your reports!
Anyway. as you are still looking for dares, perhaps you like these:

-- Dare 1 --

I have been thinking about the dare suggested by Barefooted you performed. Perhaps a little change in settings might be fun. Instead of undressing in the restroom of a restaurant, you could undress in the restroom of a swimming pool. Leave your swimsuit in the first stall, while you yourself settle down in the last stall. This time, instead of leaving the door unlocked, you could listen to music for at least half an hour.

I assume that the chances that a swimsuit will be gone to be larger than regular clothes (most likely to be delivered to the reception). But as the lockers are probably nearby, you won't be exposed too long.

-- Dare 2 --

This dare I stole from Lexmark in another thread.

Next time you head to the cinema, do so wearing only a coat and shoes. When the movie starts, slip the coat off and sit it next to you until the movie ends. Feeling brave? Throw the coat 5 seats over. Feeling extra brave, throw it to a different row
Jaberwocky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 03:21 AM   #140
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaberwocky View Post
I love reading your reports!
Anyway. as you are still looking for dares, perhaps you like these:

-- Dare 1 --

I have been thinking about the dare suggested by Barefooted you performed. Perhaps a little change in settings might be fun. Instead of undressing in the restroom of a restaurant, you could undress in the restroom of a swimming pool. Leave your swimsuit in the first stall, while you yourself settle down in the last stall. This time, instead of leaving the door unlocked, you could listen to music for at least half an hour.

I assume that the chances that a swimsuit will be gone to be larger than regular clothes (most likely to be delivered to the reception). But as the lockers are probably nearby, you won't be exposed too long.

-- Dare 2 --

This dare I stole from Lexmark in another thread.

Next time you head to the cinema, do so wearing only a coat and shoes. When the movie starts, slip the coat off and sit it next to you until the movie ends. Feeling brave? Throw the coat 5 seats over. Feeling extra brave, throw it to a different row
I already did dare 2, but ill do it again *-* it was fun!

Dare 1 seems to be harder than the dare of Barefooted... ill give it a try
You said: "instead of leaving the door unlocked, you could listen to music", does that mean that i have to lock the door and listen to music for half an hour?
Old 01-29-2016, 07:50 AM   #141
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Hey ✌
Im sitting in a sauna at the moment
Its far away from my hometown so nobody knows me (except a friend)
Im here with one of my girlfriends. She is my best friend...sometimes we masturbate together *-* (sometimes we lick each other *-* )

We are both very horny and want to look who is more daring

Now we are playing a game: (and here is your part)
1. You send any public dare (start easy)
2. One of us will do the dare
3. If i/she completes the dare i/she will get one point (if i/she fails, then i/she will lose one point
4. The loser have to do the pizza dare in our hotel

If nobody of us will do that dare, then we start a new round with a new punishment

Punishments:
1. Pizza Dare
2. Naked on Balcony for 5 minutes (theres a big road nearby)
3. Walk naked one floor up and back down on another way
4. Pantiless and extreme short skirt for the rest of our trip (probably until sunday; about 5 cm larger than this one https://slm-assets3.secondlife.com/a...jpg?1349105900)
5. (we dont think that there will be enough time to do reach punishment 5) Asking for a shower at a other hotelguests room naked

Ill report every detail of the game
Old 01-29-2016, 08:10 AM   #142
arklord

Sit naked in the sauna 15 mins.
Walk out the front door of the lobby. Strip and then wear the other persons clothes and go back into your room.
arklord is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 08:25 AM   #143
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by arklord View Post
Sit naked in the sauna 15 mins.
Walk out the front door of the lobby. Strip and then wear the other persons clothes and go back into your room.
Thank you :*

I do the first one
She got my towell and will keep it for the next 15 minutes (here is nobody except us)

Do you mean that one of us have to walk outside the front door of the lobby, strip THERE and then switch clothes with the other person?
Old 01-29-2016, 09:10 AM   #144
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Its now 1:1

One girl came in and was looking at me all the time... it was a strange feeling but i made it.

my friend went out of the front door and stripped behind a car. Then i gave her my clothes and went back to our room. (i had on other clothes)

Please give us more dares
Old 01-29-2016, 09:23 AM   #145
lekkeretobias

go ask for a new towel or just something at the reception. Try to get the number of a guy working. maybe show off your body, if you can?
lekkeretobias is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 09:28 AM   #146
bthomas
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to bthomas

Take the elevator to the floor above your room. One girl strips in the elevator and walks, or runs, around the all of the hallways on that floor naked, then comes back. The other girl does the same thing, but on a different floor.

Looking to meet and talk to new people and expand my horizons.

Photo credits: https://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/F...ay_on_back.jpg

Shout out to Grendelkhan and Lady Byron for using Creative Commons licensing.
bthomas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 09:37 AM   #147
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lekkeretobias View Post
go ask for a new towel or just something at the reception. Try to get the number of a guy working. maybe show off your body, if you can?
She did that :O (2:1 )

She just walked to him and said that she needs a pen. When she got the pen she asked about his phone number and played with her breasts (clothed)

We will go streaking on the two floors now

Keep the dares coming :P
Old 01-29-2016, 09:52 AM   #148
MissPublic
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bthomas View Post
Take the elevator to the floor above your room. One girl strips in the elevator and walks, or runs, around the all of the hallways on that floor naked, then comes back. The other girl does the same thing, but on a different floor.
I started

She waited for me in the elevator while i ran through the whole floor and back.
I was unlucky... There was a family with three kids coming out of their room *-*

I shouted "sorry its a dare" and continued running.
Back at the elevator she asked if i was caught and laughed when i told her what happend...

Now was her turn

it was on another floor and directly when the elevator door opend, two guys passed. I told her to undress. She was nervous, but did it...slowly

when she came back to the elevator i saw that another elevator opend its door (there are 2 elevators next to each other), but before the people could come out of it Aylin was in our elevator...

(3 Aylin : 2 Kristina)

Last edited by MissPublic; 01-29-2016 at 10:34 AM.
Old 01-29-2016, 09:53 AM   #149
centurion01
getDare Addict

Ask at reception if the concierge can supply batteries for a vibrator (and vibrator if you don't ahave one) and can he delivery them,

If a yes, answer the door naked, vibe in hand.

If a no, ask when the nearest adult store is, walk there in a bikini and buy something, carry it back without hiding at, smiling the entire way back.

Likes - Dislikes - Limits - Toys

Kik - Centurion03

Pm Dares -
PM Dares
centurion01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2016, 10:07 AM   #150
stewpot
getDare Sweetheart

Send a message via Yahoo to stewpot

This one is more of a competition styled dare. You two will see who can get the most guys to write something degrading on your body anywhere they choose. Who ever gets the most written after 20 or 30 minutes wins the dare. 1 degrading thing written per guy

Likes: messy (will possibly do messy in public or semipublic), body writing (except face) and anything else not in limits

Limits: friends/family, interaction with others, CBT, piss/poop, bathroom control, icy hot, extreme pain, diapers, anal
stewpot is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
naked, night, nudity, public, semi-public