Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-09-2010, 06:52 AM   #166
plsdareme

Quote:
Originally Posted by fitzy View Post
seeing as you did the nipple art try full breast art using pegs and wax be as creative as possible enjoy
I can't say I was totally artistic, but I used all my clothespins and even some colored wax for your viewing enjoyment . And then, for good measure, I spanked the clothespins with my wooden spoon. PM me if you don't know where to view the photos. Enjoy ;-)

I'm being trained by my Master in private, and am forever His.
plsdareme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 06:58 AM   #167
plsdareme

Quote:
Originally Posted by zabuza View Post
use wax to make a smiley face on your breasts
Done Check out the photo!

Old 11-09-2010, 07:15 AM   #168
plsdareme

Quote:
Originally Posted by deschut View Post
Those look really fun!

I have some other suggestions;
- Use clingfilm around your boob-area tightly
- Use the clotheshangers with clips, and hang it somewhere high (with a rope or something) and try and pull it off
- Tape a few tagspins on your boobs and go for a walk, show a picture of the situation afterwards
- Draw a set of smileys on your boobs, while you have them tied up tightly with rope
- spread your nipples as far apart as possible
- Use a rope to tie yourself up while holding a bottle or something else large up between your breasts, keep this up for 10 minutes - if it fails spank your boobs 30 times
- Put a piece of tape over your boobs and nipples and pull it off 10 times

Enjoy!
I just did several of these and posted photos - the nipple spreading one I did yesterday as part of the pen-clamp series - but just now I posted smiley pictures, and the clothes hanger stretching my nipples upward. Let me know if you don't know how to view the pictures

Old 11-09-2010, 07:18 AM   #169
plsdareme

Quote:
Originally Posted by zabuza View Post
drip hot wax onto the inside of clothes pins then apply them to your nipples should hurt a lot
You're right! I had to be quick to press the clothespins into my nipples while the wax was still hot and soft, but it did definitely burn. Creative idea

Old 11-09-2010, 03:21 PM   #170
here2bare
Baby Member

I've been following this thread and your pics on homemadebdsm with interest. You are intelligent, brave, and very adventurous ... and you clearly enjoy pain and pleasure.

I dare you to seriously attempt to pierce your nipples again.

When you drew blood the last time you were almost there. Just a little more determination and you would have succeeded.
here2bare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 05:52 PM   #171
Andy_24

Send a message via Yahoo to Andy_24

I have one dare for your clit, not nipples

Tie a doubled rope on your waist, pull free ends down your pussy so your inner lips are squeezed between ropes and tie it to waist rope on your back.
Do 25 jumping jacks and then go upstairs and downstairs 5 times.
Tell us if it hurts when the ropes are moving
Make closeup pictures of your pussy with ropes and after removing them.
Andy_24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2010, 08:36 PM   #172
andy4
Distinguished Member

Fill two bowls with crushed ice and water submerge tits for 15 minutes

Second one, go to local fishing bait store for leeches ...
andy4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2010, 02:48 PM   #173
andy4
Distinguished Member

Let me start by saying your descriptions and pics are great.

Having now read all 12 pages i see some of my favorites have suggested
So here are two new ones, tweak each nipple till erect and tie one end of a single string to each nipple with maybe an inch of slack. Next take a second string and tie it to your fabulous clit. Now sit with knees up at your vest in a sit-up position and tie the clit string to the nipple string again maybe an inch of slack. Now do 25 sit-ups with your back come to a full laydown on the floor
Old 11-10-2010, 02:53 PM   #174
andy4
Distinguished Member

Please post sit-up

Second one take a bra that is a little snug and place 6-10 marbles in each cup and put the bra on, you must wear it like that for at least 6 hours. It should be more of a constant bother then anything else post after of the red dots
Old 11-10-2010, 02:59 PM   #175
andy4
Distinguished Member

Just thought of some more.
Go to walmart or hardware store and buy a small thing of dry wall spackel coat each tit starting with the nipple till you have it about 1/8" thick and let it harden. You be hit with a rather warm and sucking sensation fun to break off too.

For added pleasure it on your pussy
Old 11-13-2010, 03:33 PM   #176
exhibit

Quote:
Originally Posted by andy4 View Post
Just thought of some more.
Go to walmart or hardware store and buy a small thing of dry wall spackel coat each tit starting with the nipple till you have it about 1/8" thick and let it harden. You be hit with a rather warm and sucking sensation fun to break off too.

For added pleasure it on your pussy
I assume dry wall spackel is a plaster or similar that you mix with water and then it sets? Don't do it. At best there will be some minor irritation to the skin, at worst severe burns.
exhibit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2013, 06:23 PM   #177
OliveJuice1127
Baby Member

plsdareme: you still around? Id love to see any rope / rubberband pics you're willing to send. my email is my nickname @ yahoo.com
OliveJuice1127 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk