Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 03-21-2013, 02:33 PM   #31
tequila mockingbird

PT20

Now totally naked Rose didn’t think it could get any worse, the boys drank in her little petite body and admired her ivory skin almost without flaw or blemish. “Ok I win” Said Jodie getting back up and putting her trousers back on. “But now it’s time for your punishment you naughty little girl” fear gripped Rose now even deeper than before it felt so strange to be naked laid down on a carpet her back half exposed. She felt so vulnerable anything could happen, what would they make her do?

“Ok put your hands on the back of your head, don’t worry you can still be face down to hide you little milk buds” Rose made her arms move, she was still somewhat covered as her small breast were flat against the carpet under her up the boys could still see a small about of side flesh. It made her skin crawl. With her hands on her head she felt totally exposed. “Ok I’m now going to give you a good spanking, it will last at most five minutes but you can finish it earlier if you want” she giggled at the helpless naked girl. “All you need to do is turn onto your back.” Rose’s heart dropped, any pain was worth concealing her modesty, there was no way she could turn over and show her privates and little breasts to the boys.

The smacks started again, *smack* *smack* *smack* “Ow…ww” she bit on her lip trying to enduring the painful smacks, everyone stung and highlighted her nakedness anew. *Smack* *Smack* *Smack* *Smack* *Smack* “Owww” she screamed and then her little bottom was stinging and red and she couldn’t help but cry out and kick her legs slightly at every hit. She tried not to move but with only her will power keeping her down it was hard. And then it hit *WHAK!* the impact of the hairbrush catching her off guard, she almost jumped up raising her ass lightly off the floor her hand moved for a second but she forced herself to put it back on her head. Her movements had given the boys a great quick glimpse of her milky boobs and they hungered for more.

“Wow! Look how red it’s going, OOO that left a mark” Kyle laughed coming closer for a view of the brush mark on the pale bum. Jodie went back to using her hand for a while then but every now and then mixed in hard brush hit, this made it so much worse as she winced at every impact expecting a major blow. “please stop…Plea..OW” she cried begging. Jodie just laughed but stopped after a few more blows.
tequila mockingbird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2013, 02:38 PM   #32
tequila mockingbird

part 21 FIN

“Ok I’ll call that a day, so time to get onto the real dares now, 40 min aye that’s 10 min each. I’ll go first” Said Jodie putting her hand on the naked girls bum to feel the heat the spanking had created. She looked round at the boys “I think I’ll tease them for a little bit longer, all you need to do for me is lay there but on your back, don’t worry you can cover up”

The sobbing naked girl couldn’t move for a second but the fear that Jodie would spin her around to expose her for the boys made her move. Everything was hopeless; she was going to have to cover up all her nakedness the best she could while laid on her back. She twisted quickly one arm over her little breasts trying to cover them both and her other hand covering her privates. The boys gasped in pleasure at the sight. A skinny, totally naked girl lay in front of them barely covered by her own arms. She managed to hide one of her breasts well with her hand but the other was just hidden by her arm pressed tight her body. In this position they looked even smaller, Rose was red faced and tears flooded down her face. The boys looked over her body; her hand barely covered her crotch giving them a great view of her hips and legs. The carpet irritated her raw bum and she wanted nothing better than to turn back over to try and preserve a bit of modesty. But mostly she wanted to curl up and try to hide, been laid out was terrible almost every inch of her body on show to the boys she had never felt so vulnerable. She just looked at the ceiling not daring to meet their eyes, if she saw the pleasure they were getting from her torment her shame would be all the more real.

“Well you’d better get over your modesty soon little baby because I’m sure the boys won’t just have you laying here covered up” Jodie laughed before running out of the room laughing. Rose glanced over at the boys, Andy was blushing and had the decency to look away, Tom was smiling clearly enjoying the show and Kyle was crouched near her almost drooling with lust. “Come on Rose, give us a quick flash now and I might go easy on you later” he said as their eyes met. “no” she whispered back shaky. Kyle merely laughed at her, “I wonder what I’ll have you do? Hmmm my own naked little play thing, well one thing’s for sure your hands won’t be covering anything up” he looked down her body again, sending a shiver of shame through the naked girl’s body just then Jodie re-entered with something behind her back. “Close your eyes” she laughed. Rose obeyed trying not to think about what she had. Her heart dropped at the thought of another spanking.

Jodie popped an ice cube out of the plastic tray and holding it between two fingers moved it gently across her cousin’s skinny belly. Rose gasped in shock eye opening in surprise; she almost moved her hands but luckily stopped herself. Jodie and the boys laughed at her reaction, her knees had risen up inadvertently at the shock so she was half curled up now. Jodie gave the other girls legs a sharp slap “Hay, I said you had to lay down flat, be good or I’ll make you lay down like a star.” The thought filled Rose with a new terror; she quick quickly obeyed and tried to endure the nice ice torture. The ice was obviously freezing and on her exposed sensitive skin felt terrible, Jodie slipped it around her exposed flesh leaving a cold wet trail behind it, it got worse as she moved to her extremely ticklish sides and even went as far to trace the outline of her slender hips. Rose bit down hard on her lip almost drawing blood in an attempt to distract from the sensation of the ice.

Laughing at her game Jodie left that one on the centre of Rose’s stomach to melt, the skinny girl had to turn slightly to make it slide off almost exposing herself again. Taking another fresh cube, Jodie placed it just under Rose’s neck and watched it slowly slide down to where her hand was barely covering her small boobs. As planned the ice cube stayed there trapped between the milky flesh and the desperate arm being used to cover. The sensation of the freezing icy on her sensitive breast made Rose scream out in shock, she didn’t know what to do she could easily knock it off but it would mean most likely exposing some of her naked breasts to the boys. She forced herself to stay still highly uncomfortable, her warm flesh melting the ice. Just then when she thought she couldn’t take any more she heard a car pull up the drive.

“It’s your mum” shouted Tom in panic, Jodie looked terrified as she threw Rose’s clothes on top of her. “Quickly run to the bathroom” she shouted. Rose was in shock but quickly jumped to her feet using her balled up clothes to shield her front as she quickly ran to the bathroom giving the boys one last look at her naked ass.

She re-entered about five minutes later and fully dressed and looking a bit less flustered than earlier. She managed to exchange pleasantries with her aunty and told her she had fallen over when she asked if she was ok and if she had been crying. She bought that and reluctantly Rose went to join the other teens who had until recently until a few minutes ago been her tormentors. “Don’t think you’ve got off easy, you’ve still got 35 min left on your dare Rosy, we’ll just have to reschedule for another time”

And they did…
The following user says Thank You to tequila mockingbird for this post:
Old 03-22-2013, 05:31 AM   #33
slave552

oh continue please!

I'm searching for a female slave http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=244894

I am searchin for a female switch who would send pics/video http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=140945

I need to be Punished! see here: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=134976
slave552 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 04:47 AM   #34
tequila mockingbird

I might write up what happened to her at some point in the future as a separate story. i have started to write an indirect sequel you might enjoy here:

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=135775
Old 03-24-2013, 07:13 AM   #35
shola

Yes! Please d continue!
*clicks the link*
shola is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
truth or dare strip dice