Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > Submissive/Dominant Lounge

Old 12-08-2012, 04:39 AM   #16
collared4cuties

Location: in someones basement, gagged and tied to a chair. help me!

I have 2 more options. 1) buy another plug that's a little bit smaller. 2) spend about 5 minutes a day, with the current plug in. Hold it in, as far as it'll go. You'll get it all the way in real soon.

Few limits
Huge collection of toys & gear

bondage/self-bondage. caging/confinement.
strap-on training. humiliation.
boot/shoe/sock worship.
orgasm control/denial. spanking/whipping.
role play, force fantasies & kidnapping.
rules/structure/discipline/punishment
Designing & building dungeon furniture and other contraptions.
handcrafting leather cuffs, collars, gags, etc.
collared4cuties is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 10:29 AM   #17
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

Received this advice by PM:

Hi there. i read your posts on the forum again and first thing i notice, is that you are doing sessions. Try to do a daily training of 5 or 10 minutes instead of long sessions.

If you're new to anal, you can't expect to be able to take everything just like that. Train your hole every day. Start with the small buttplug, wear it for 5 minutes or as long it feels comfortable inside. Then use the middle buttplug. Try to be as realxed as possible when you are inserting it. It helps if you push out with your asshole musceles (as taking a dump).

If you feel pain at the end of the buttplug, you are probably hitting against something. If you feel pain do not force by any means. Try to leave the buttplug in for a few moments then take it out, relax and try again.
But again, if it hurts, do not force it.

I'm sure that the body will eventualy accomodate to the object, it almost always does, but maybe you just need some more time.

good luck.

Its Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Toys etc. can be found on its Blog>>>

getDare Rules: -
1 - This slave may not post a dare/punishment on getDare without prior permission from its Master
2 - This slave may not visit the getDare Fiction threads without prior permission from its Master

If you observe this slave breaking these rules please advise its Master.
DerbySubMale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2012, 10:31 AM   #18
DerbySubMale
getDare Sweetheart

And this advice also by PM:

then continue to take it slowly, you shouldnt rush, i have a glass one ive been working with for two years and still cant fully do, you rush and youll cause yourself damage, start with a smaller plug plug to begin to warm up and take it slowly with lots of lube. thats all you can do there is no magic "tada" method of doing it.

Its Likes, Dislikes, Limits, Toys etc. can be found on its Blog>>>

getDare Rules: -
1 - This slave may not post a dare/punishment on getDare without prior permission from its Master
2 - This slave may not visit the getDare Fiction threads without prior permission from its Master

If you observe this slave breaking these rules please advise its Master.
DerbySubMale is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk