Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 12-03-2012, 10:37 AM   #1
LaughAtMe

Post Two Tests Truths and Dares

I have two tests to take for online classes today, and I was hoping you all could help me make it interesting. Since they're online I can do dares and stuff while I do them, and one of them allows me to pause and resume the test, meaning I don't have to worry about running out of time.

Basically I want to do embarrassing dares while taking the tests. I also want to answer the most humiliating truths you can think of.

Heck, if you just wanted to tease me and call me names on here, that'd be cool too.

I'm setting a requirement for myself that I only check it after every 5 questions, though, so answers probably won't be instantaneous.

Likes: Verbal humiliation, body writing, being laughed at, being made fun of, being a sissy.
Neutral/sometimes likes: Mild to moderate pain. Bladder control.
Dislikes/rarely likes: Serious pain, semi-public, urine (without drinking), extreme humiliation.
Limits: Anything illegal. Anything that will cause permanent damage (physical or emotional). Full public. Anything that might ruin my life. Scat. Urine (drinking). Pics/webcam. Family. Friends.
LaughAtMe is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
18+, dare, humiliation, test, truth