Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-01-2008, 06:01 PM   #1
sexyfoxy

Default im a dog

Hi iv been punished by my mistress, AGAIN.

Im a dog im nude, i got a leash, toys, dog barl, a plugin tail.

Now i need dares or punishments

I got no limits
sexyfoxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2008, 08:55 AM   #2
Davros
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sexyfoxy View Post
Hi iv been punished by my mistress, AGAIN.

Im a dog im nude, i got a leash, toys, dog barl, a plugin tail.

Now i need dares or punishments

I got no limits
Careful with the last bit ("no limits"). I'm sure you must have some

Anyway, how about (if you can get around the house) you do 10 naked laps on all fours around your house?
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 12:41 AM   #3
MischievousKitten
gD king

Interested in becoming a dog? The first thing we have to worry about is allergies. That's right, it seems as though someone has allergies to dogs. Solution: the "Chinese-Crested" dog.

Other than its head, this dog has no hair except on its head! This helps people with allergies be able to own a dog. So, first things first, for your new transformation, you must shave ALL body hair starting at the neck and working down!

Now, for the next 2 days after reading this, you must be naked, in your main room, which should be somewhat near a door to the outside (if your house is anything like mine, my main room has a sliding door to the outside.) ALso, all curtains and blinds must be open.

You will have 2 dishes. One will contain water. The other will contain dog food. If you do not have access to dog food, you will use crackers! You may only eat dog food or crackers during this entire time. No begging for food!

If you live with others, only they may let you outside to do your business.

If you live alone, every even hour, on the hour (2:00, 4:00, etc), you may refill your water and food supply. For every odd hour (1:00, 3:00, etc) you may let yourself outside to do your business.

If you pee or poop inside, you must add 1 day to this! Also, this dare can be longer if your master wishes it.

At the end of the day, you will have to sleep in that room also. Unless you have a cage, then you should be sleeping inside the cage. Unless you can get a family member to let you sleep naked with them.

Now, have fun with your no limits dare. If you refuse, you must tell your master that you refused and need punishing!

(It lists my old Dom there too lazy to change it)

Full Likes/Dislikes
PM Dares
My Transition
My Rules
Things I have
BDSMTest (3/14/2018)

Biggest denial: 175 days

Last edited by MischievousKitten; 07-04-2008 at 12:44 AM.
MischievousKitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2008, 01:53 AM   #4
sexyfoxy

Default lol

wow ouch well i do have no limits so i will do it plus im actually sleeping in a dog house outside not inside
sexyfoxy is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk