Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 07-09-2012, 06:34 AM   #1
CreampieEater

Talking Male Chasity needs to be unlocked

This one is for the guys who have male chasity devices with locks. So that all can play ... Version 1 can be done without the device.

Version 1 (easiest) ... If you have the device put it on and lock it up. If you don't have one, just play along with this version anyways. Next, call a lock smith and explain that you have locked your dick up in a chasity device and that you have lost the key. Ask them if they have the ability to pick a small lock and how much would it be? Tell them that you will hide the whole device and only expose the lock itself because this is SOOO embarassing for you. The challenge here will be to explain the situation and to see if they are able to help. Getting through the embarassment is the challenge

Version 2 (for the pros) ... actually have them come out to unlock you. Yes I know you have a key and that this will actually cost you around 50$, but to pay some guy 50$ to unlock your dick as he is inches from your dick and thinking you are a fucking pervert is priceless. LOL. Think of how embarassed you will be when some normal work guy realizes you are a chastized slut. How do you make small talk as some guy fondles around your dick? LOL

Version 3 (for the sluts) ... only tell the locksmith over the phone that you need a small pad lock unlocked. Do NOT tell them it's for your chasity device. Now once they get out to your house, you have to have the conversation of (version 1) face to face instead of over the phone. There is a huge chance they will not want to do it. Now you will have to beg them to do it. Plead and beg that you cannot stay locked up. Tell them "I will do ANYTHING if you unlock my dick. Please sir." Make sure to say the 'please sir' part to put him in the dominant role. If you want to let your slut flag fly, make sure you wear your butt plug during this entire time and take a chance of him finding it. Who knows what he might demand to unlock you. You are at his mercy right? LOL

Have fun guys. Let me know how it goes.
CreampieEater is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
butt plug, chasity, male, phone, public