Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

View Poll Results: Change into your swimsuit while going through a car wash.
No, this is not related to swimming 13 22.41%
Yes, this is absolutely related to swimming 41 70.69%
It needs to be adjusted to make it more relevant (please PM then change) 4 6.90%
Voters: 58. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-16-2024, 11:32 PM   #46
masterkeys
Distinguished Member

Shall we see if sound really does travel further underwater...go swimming with a vibe on low and be sure to swim and dive at various points. Check if the deeper water increases how the sound will travel, if it does travel.

If anyone PMs me with "Oh No!" they have to tease their prostate(m)/bladder(f) for 3 mins. If they cum(m)/pee(f) they must lick up any spillage.
masterkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to masterkeys for this post:
Old 05-17-2024, 12:23 AM   #47
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

After your swim take a shower naked. During your shower switch off the water to wash your body. Use a bristle brush to make this really stimulating. Cover yourself in lots of soap - take your time - and play with yourself, listening to people walking past. Get really close to an orgasm and then rinse off with cold water.

If there are open/exposed showers strip off naked and take a completely cold shower, preferably next to someone else.
Intense body/spa treatment dares
Exhibitionism related to the above

As sub:
Likes: exercise control, bathing control (temperature, etc.), psychrocism, mild exhibitionism, orgasm instruction, full body sensations, writing

Dislikes: CBT, extended dares, complex and boring dares, dietary control

Limits: social or professional suicide, piercing, anal, dangerous/disgusting,
ycoldwater is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to ycoldwater for this post:
Old 05-17-2024, 03:49 AM   #48
WetSwimmerGirl

This dare was kik'd to me by someone:

"Swim with nipple clamps on if they have a chane or something add a small waight to add so drag the drag is good for your swim training might hurt a bit."

Kik: WetSwimmerGirl
Discord: WetSwimmerGirl (preferred)

Likes: Swimsuits, beach, hidden public, accidental nudity, fitness, flirting, poems, obeying, novelty, coffee, hiking, dildos, vibes, handcuffs, dolphins, spankings, horses, clothespins, swallowing, and denial.

New Updates 5/31! PM Blog Up to 3, per person per day if you do it right

My Swim & Other Dares Thread

Last Orgasm: May 18 | Denied until: August 7
WetSwimmerGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 03:57 AM   #49
WetSwimmerGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by ycoldwater View Post
After your swim take a shower naked. During your shower switch off the water to wash your body. Use a bristle brush to make this really stimulating. Cover yourself in lots of soap - take your time - and play with yourself, listening to people walking past. Get really close to an orgasm and then rinse off with cold water.

If there are open/exposed showers strip off naked and take a completely cold shower, preferably next to someone else.
Ycoldwater, I absolutely love this! From lathering up while the water is turned off, to sensory stimulation using bristles, to edging in an open shower setting, to shock therapy with cold water, this dare is packed! Thanks.

Likes: Swimsuits, beach, hidden public, accidental nudity, fitness, flirting, poems, obeying, novelty, coffee, hiking, dildos, vibes, handcuffs, dolphins, spankings, horses, clothespins, swallowing, and denial.

Old 05-17-2024, 04:10 AM   #50
tallguyforyou

Default Lap dare

If you're ever at the pool when it's empty enough, remove your bottoms and see if you can swim a lap with them lodged between your butt cheeks. If a lap is too dangerous, alternatively try walking the length of a lane under the same conditions as a "cool down" after laps.
tallguyforyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 05:45 AM   #51
ycoldwater
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by WetSwimmerGirl View Post
Ycoldwater, I absolutely love this! From lathering up while the water is turned off, to sensory stimulation using bristles, to edging in an open shower setting, to shock therapy with cold water, this dare is packed! Thanks.
Glad you like it! Hope to read a report once you’ve done it…
Intense body/spa treatment dares
Exhibitionism related to the above

As sub:
Likes: exercise control, bathing control (temperature, etc.), psychrocism, mild exhibitionism, orgasm instruction, full body sensations, writing

Dislikes: CBT, extended dares, complex and boring dares, dietary control

Limits: social or professional suicide, piercing, anal, dangerous/disgusting,
ycoldwater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 07:00 AM   #52
WetSwimmerGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallguyforyou View Post
If you're ever at the pool when it's empty enough, remove your bottoms and see if you can swim a lap with them lodged between your butt cheeks. If a lap is too dangerous, alternatively try walking the length of a lane under the same conditions as a "cool down" after laps.
Hey Tallguy, thanks for the dare. What I may be able to pull off is having a string bikini untie while swimming on my stomach, with the front flapping open and the rear clenched between butt cheeks. That should be doable - and I can attribute it to a wardrobe malfunction. I'll get this on my list to complete just have to select the right swim stroke lol

Old 05-17-2024, 07:53 AM   #53
Drq

I've got a dare for you, should be pretty doable. Wear whatever swim suit you like, but as soon as you jump in the water, before you surface for air, give yourself a nice big wedgie. Depending on how difficult you want it to be you can fix it before you get out of the water(easy), just after you get out of the water (medium), or leave it in
until you take your shower (hard, do this one!).

This is a fun thread, looking forward to seeing how this one makes you feel if you choose to do it

Limits: Bodily fluids, messy, anal, videos, involving friends/family/job, getting arrested, personal information

Likes: Embarrassment, exposing my butt (online or IRL), risky, hidden public, teasing
Drq is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 09:43 AM   #54
Greatcornbow2
getDare Sweetheart

Lightbulb

Quote:
Greatcowbow,

Wow, that is a hot challenge. You know I will have to give some thought how to pull this off. I am not sure if this is best for the university pool or for the local pool. I really dont want others to get involved in my shenanihans, but I feel like I can use someone helping me out pull this off.
I suppose someone else could hold the spare set fpr the swap?
Old 05-17-2024, 09:51 AM   #55
DareMan30

Quote:
Rb, thanks for those dares. I'll have to wiggle them in, though I'm not too eager to pee into the pool. Lol
Eww don't pee in the pool

But do piss yourself while using the public rinsing shower by the pool. There should be enough water pouring on yourself that no one would ever notice, right?

Go ahead and !PM DARE ME! , I have ¡STUFF¡ available
DareMan30 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 10:47 AM   #56
WetSwimmerGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drq View Post
I've got a dare for you, should be pretty doable. Wear whatever swim suit you like, but as soon as you jump in the water, before you surface for air, give yourself a nice big wedgie. Depending on how difficult you want it to be you can fix it before you get out of the water(easy), just after you get out of the water (medium), or leave it in
until you take your shower (hard, do this one!).

This is a fun thread, looking forward to seeing how this one makes you feel if you choose to do it
Thanks for the dare DRQ. Compared to some other dares, this one is more mild and more straightforward. And it is great to have those in the mix because they require little pre-planning and can be done on a whim at any place.

I will try to go for the hard level on this one, in other words wedge myself as hard as possible and stay with it until the end, but we shall see how it goes. I may encounter things I did not forsee, for example just how much it will ride in between the vagina lips.

I am planning to do this on Monday, as I am going on a little weekend getaway!

Last edited by WetSwimmerGirl; 05-17-2024 at 11:02 AM.
The following user says Thank You to WetSwimmerGirl for this post:
Old 05-17-2024, 11:04 AM   #57
zephyrnem
getDare Addict

A classic is falling into the pool fully dressed.
Toys: Ball gag, plug, clothespins
Clothes: Fishnet body suit, swimsuit (women’s), thong, leotard.

Currently seeking Master or exhibitionist female to serve.
zephyrnem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 01:30 PM   #58
dontgetcaught

Okay I like one of the ideas from one of the posters on your thread. To pull the crotch to the side exposing yourself while swimming. I think that’s great! As you get brave you can do this with more people around.

Another version of this would be to let one vagina lip out of your swimsuit in the changing room so it’s not likely to be see and make your way to the pool. Best to be done during a very calm time of day so there aren’t people around! If you were to happen to get caught it’s easy to cover up as an accident!

If you get a key to a locker to use in the changing room it would be exciting to insert it into your vagina before you swim. Either inserting it or removing it you must do it in front of your locker so you’re out in the open. Not sure if you’re into different insertions?

Another one I had in mind that is a play on your first dare would be to buy or find a swimsuit or an outfit that covers your nipples but allows most or all of the side of your breast to be exposed. Dress in this and a cover up on your way out. This way it isn’t clearly obvious that your naked below your cover up and those looking at you from straight on won’t be able to see your nipples or most of your breast but if anyone gets a side view it will be very obvious what they are seeing.

If edging is something you enjoy take a dildo, come up with an interval, and every 10 min or after 5 laps or something you go back to the changing room (in a locker or somewhere private) get naked, use your dildo and play with yourself until you have edged, get dressed in a new swimsuit, go back out to swim for the specified interval and repeat. Swim, get naked, edge, new swimsuit you could do this for an hour or until you’ve completed a certain amount of laps.
dontgetcaught is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 02:05 PM   #59
WetSwimmerGirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by zephyrnem View Post
A classic is falling into the pool fully dressed.
You know, depending on location and the circumstances - and also depending on what I am wearing - this can take a lot of interesting turns Thanks!

Old 05-17-2024, 04:13 PM   #60
WetSwimmerGirl

Default Second Dare

Many people think that it is easy for people asking for dares to do them. I think that a true dare is supposed to push limits amd make one's heart pump harder.

So, please forgive my delay in doing the dares and sharing my experiences. For me, authenticity is important. For me many of the dares here are quite challenging, taking some time to build up to, plan, think through. Perhaps at a place where no one knows me, some of these requests would have been easier. But I do the dares at a place where I practice swimming almost daily and where many people know me, so I need to be extra careful - or have a good backup story And with that out of the way, here is my report. This dare was a combination from few different people.

In the morning, I dressed in a tshirt, a snap skirt, and sneakers; nothing more and nothing less. I got into my Civic, and that is when the first part of my dare started. Looking around to make sure the coast is clear, I snapped open my skirt and set it on the seat next to me. I looked down amd knew that by the end of the trip, the seat underneath would have a wet spot.

I backed out of the driveway with my eyes scanning the windows of nearby houses for any curious eyes, but everything was quiet. The roads were empty and by the time I got to the highway, I almost forgot that I was half naked. That is, until I saw several trucks, quickly remembering how open is the view into my tiny car to anyome driving an SUV, van, and certainly a truck. Yet, traffic was extremely light, so I stayed strong in keeping my hands away from the skirt. About 15 minutes and a couple of close calls later, I pulled into the gym parking lot. My vagina was glistening and I was happy to finally get my skirt back. Yes, the wet spot was there.

Dressing for swimming was uneventful. But this was the start of the next part of the dare. I reached down between the legs, tugged the swimsuit down and to the right, setting it back about an inch of center. This was just enough to have one of the lips of the vagina, the labia, to be left outside. It was rather scandolous, and my nipples instantly hardened. The swimsuit pushed into the vagina amd against the clitoris, amplifying the sensation. When I kelt my legs closed, it was barely perceptible. But when I walked, this wardrobe malfunction seemed to just call for attention; at least that is how it seemed to me.

Deep breath. And another. And I was happily exited the locker room into the pool. With towel in hand, I felt I could instantly cover up if the need arose. And that gave me courage. A smile and a wave at the lifeguard. A couple of familiar faces among the swimmers. But this time it was also cool blow against the labia, the rubbing of the vagina, and a pounding heart. Fortunately, no one seemed to have noticed. I pulled the towel aside, amd with no emergency protection, came to the edge of the pool and dove in.

The warmup. Kicking with the feet, rubbing of the vagina. I focused on swimming, occassionally glancing around for any piercing glances. Nothing, I dare say even disappointongly nothing. But I was pleased, as the third part of the dare was about to begin.

Taking a short rest, I reached down and repeated the same manuever as before, this time exposing the entire vagina. I felt relief as the swimsuit stopped eating into my sensitove parts, allowing cold water to sooth it. I could not resist rubbing myself for a minute, while vigilantly scanning the surroundings. And off I went.

Freestyle, arguably the easiest for my predicament, we smoothly.

Breaststroke was tricky. Pulling legs apart afforded good views for an interested observer, however mosr swimmers focus on their swimming, and there were practically no one on the bleachers.

Back crawl required some attention. If done properly, the hips are high - and so my bared vagina. A sight of a naked vagina gliding through water must have been something. Fortunately, I intentionally chose the last lap to be such that the exposed part would face away from the lifeguard.

And thus, I completed this part of the dare, with my vagina pulsating, heart pumping, and nipples ready to pierce my swimsuit. No, it wasnt naked swimming in a public swimming pool, but ... well, it kind of was. People just needed to pay attention

Ride home was more eventful because of traffic. A couple of times I grabbed my skirt to cover up. A couple of times I may even have been seen, hard ro know for sure. Getting home was a relief. And I hope you know exactly what relief I am talking about. Lol.

A big thanks to those who provided dare ideas that allowed me to push my limits and accomplish things that I didn't think I can.

P.S. And I am quite sure the lifeguard saw me. I worked as a lifeguard before, we see more than people think His parting look was telling.

Last edited by WetSwimmerGirl; 05-17-2024 at 04:27 PM.
The following 7 users say Thank You to WetSwimmerGirl for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk