Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-16-2024, 01:14 PM   #211
Snoek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leland View Post
First Snoek's daydream: the story started very engaging and hotter and hotter and then... they let you go!? Let me be honest: your imaginary characters are dumb idiots. Unrealistic, disappointing and they ruined my fun

But you gave me an idea: trying to interpret daydreams like normal dreams, something I like to try to do and never really thought... I will say many random worthless things so I may touch sensitive topics so... consider it a punishment for being inspiring.

The 60s and the classic woods trope makes me connect the daydream to your parents or grandparents youth... in the past the woods were the place where one got lost and bad things happened. Maybe you are repeating a story they told you or you heard when you were little. Or maybe it's from an old movie, who knows! The man made me immediately think of Loki, a psychopomp trickster, so both an ally and a meanie. He's the conduit to your inner self and desires but also what scares you because going too deep will mean to be unable to return to your village (good child mindset) forever. He knows your libido limits, that's probably why the scene ends abruptly later when it's too overwhelming for you.

A brave task could be to try to keep imagining the scene... they don't let you go but they kindly force themselves onto you and you can... say goodbye to your holes... maybe then he will have a change of heart and remain alone with you, totally defeated and with no way back, and now the magic will begin...

Back to the cabin: crumbling and with spiders! You feel it unsafe and too scary to become your new home, the house of the adulthood and kinkiness freedom. Probably your actual idea of what would happen when you will live alone: spiders, men, shame, fear. But it's also your adult mind, still an unsafe work in progress. There is also some distrust towards men because your dear Loki didn't keep you for himself but shared you with some random drunk guys. Men, right?

Try to imagine what the men were thinking when they let you go... why they did what they did? Why they let you go? Why they weren't afraid of the village siding with you and killing them in a good 60s style revenge?

New task for you: next edging session, edge through your pants, make them really wet, then stuff them in your mouth like in the daydream and... keep edging.

The return back home is the shame of the kid self. You could be smart and say that a wolf attacked, or the clothes were stolen while you had a bath somewhere, etc. But there is also shame even if you didn't do anything wrong, even if you were the victim. There is total distrust for your family and village here, they will blame you no matter what, blame your body for being sexy, call you a slut, etc. So accepting the shame is the kid way, findind something to cover yourself in the trash is finding an excuse, the teenager way... maybe next time you will be the one to take the man with you somewhere and persuade him to have sex... at least you will have the fun they accused you for.

In the end it's just your subconscious growing up so connecting your pleasure to abstract ideas of leaving home and meeting men... your ADD just makes you aware of this usually hidden process.

Of course we are all fucked up in the mind... we wouldn't be here on getdare otherwise, right? My daydreaming is more like Anon's... if I totally focus on something I'm free for hours. If I have to wait in a line or walking somewhere for mroe than 5 mins... goodbye real world. Have you ever woke up from an engaging dream and had the time to still stay in bed? If you try to relive or continue the dream by daydreaming it, it will be waaay more strong and engaging, really a middle way between a dream and an usual daydream...

We will explore more of our those ADD and daydreaming superpowers in the future. One of my quests is to find a way to make them useful for deep dreams and creativity, instead of a bland repetition of the same setting again and again. So trying different paths for the main story to explore and map my mind, to make a heatmap of the libido, and maybe free it if it's stuck...

https://imgur.com/8nkyw0W
In just started doing my last edges of the day, had 10 left and some through om dares. The panties where indeed soaked. It's amazing (:
Snoek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2024, 02:34 PM   #212
AnonRK
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snoek View Post
In just started doing my last edges of the day, had 10 left and some through om dares. The panties where indeed soaked. It's amazing (:
You should like the pm dares in your signature, that way more people will use it!

Kik: AnonRK.GD
Temporarily free from Leland's grasp
Achievements:
Surpassed pee drinking master Leland
AnonRK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2024, 10:25 PM   #213
Snoek

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnonRK View Post
You should like the pm dares in your signature, that way more people will use it!
I still haven't figured out how to do that
Old 05-16-2024, 10:48 PM   #214
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

There is a symbol of a globe. You can paste the url of your pm dares in it after you click and it will result in something you can click on

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-16-2024, 10:48 PM   #215
AnonRK
Distinguished Member

Quote:
I still haven't figured out how to do that
It's pretty easy when you know how to do it, when typing a message, you have a lot of options, one of them looks like a picture of the earth, the one under the smiley. Click this and it will ask for an url. In your case it should be the link to your signature. For my example I will just use getdare and remove the last ] so you can see what it looks like.

At first it will give you something like this:
[URL="http://getdare.com"]http://getdare.com[/URL
This is what it would look like:
http://getdare.com

To change the test to for example "PM Dares", do this:
[URL="http://getdare.com"]PM Dares[/URL
By changing the text between the ][, it will look like:
PM Dares

All I did in the message can be done the same way when editting your signature

Achievements:
Old 05-17-2024, 01:07 AM   #216
Leland
getDare Devil

Quote:
Living the daydream, literally

You could even turn it into a PM dare.

Welcome to the Oral Sluts Club where you will learn that every bodily fluid can become a great treat.

PS Luzi started this thread hoping to receive teasing humiliating posts every day for some days... instead we are using it to talk about dreams, how to use getdare, interpretations, ADD, crocheting...

Likes: lucid dreams, creativity, soul searching, mindfuck, denial.
Dislikes: discipline, rules, tedious tasks, chores, exercises.
Limits: everything else.

Fading Memories
Dumb Eevee's twin soul in another dreamworld
Still dragged around by the dogfox kirdo
All starts and ends with Luzifell
Leland is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 02:12 AM   #217
FolDae

Hey as long as we are posting here, we are encouraging Luzi to edge more. I'm all for it to keep him there to be honest. It's a wonderful feeling!
FolDae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 05:10 AM   #218
AnonRK
Distinguished Member

Send Snoek the pee holding dare, let's see how long it will yake until she starts to like it :P

Achievements:
Old 05-17-2024, 07:50 AM   #219
Leland
getDare Devil

Quote:
Send Snoek the pee holding dare, let's see how long it will yake until she starts to like it :P
Well done, this is how friendships in real life should also start!

Just some notes:
- I hope you explained very well how to play only with the lightest pee, you know very well that this is the only sad reason not everyone here is a piss slut.
- You sent here THAT faproulette? You are an insane unrestrained barking cat without common sense! Starting with that is kinda extreme, even you started with simple PISS edges, right? Even I played for years on getdare before even risking having to drink a full golden glass. Idk, maybe Netherland's youth is build differently nowadays...

Likes: lucid dreams, creativity, soul searching, mindfuck, denial.
Dislikes: discipline, rules, tedious tasks, chores, exercises.
Limits: everything else.

Fading Memories
Dumb Eevee's twin soul in another dreamworld
Still dragged around by the dogfox kirdo
All starts and ends with Luzifell
Leland is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 08:00 AM   #220
Snoek

Quote:

Just some notes:
- I hope you explained very well how to play only with the lightest pee, you know very well that this is the only sad reason not everyone here is a piss slut.
- You sent here THAT faproulette? You are an insane unrestrained barking cat without common sense! Starting with that is kinda extreme, even you started with simple PISS edges, right? Even I played for years on getdare before even risking having to drink a full golden glass. Idk, maybe Netherland's youth is build differently nowadays...

He did send me THAT faproulette, I'll just try it, if I can't get myself to do it I'll just accept a punishment for it I think. How is it decided how I get to release, just by a dice?
Old 05-17-2024, 08:08 AM   #221
AnonRK
Distinguished Member

Quote:

Just some notes:
Yeah probably should have made the drinking parts a bit easier..

But remember, first time you made me do a pee holding dare, it was a worse one than this, while I too still had pee as a dislike, and no experience with holding, while she has holding in her likes (which is why I didn't want to make it too easy)

Also the pee might be a bit much yeah, but it will be the lightest pee you can get, so great to start with (much better than what I started with )

Achievements:
Old 05-17-2024, 08:10 AM   #222
AnonRK
Distinguished Member

Quote:
He did send me THAT faproulette, I'll just try it, if I can't get myself to do it I'll just accept a punishment for it I think. How is it decided how I get to release, just by a dice?
Yes, the Release dice at the end, or the emergency option, forgot the name.

Leland did rightfully point out the drinking part might have been a bit much though, so if you want I can make it a bit better for beginners (kinda forgot you had no experience with it at all).

Achievements:
Old 05-17-2024, 08:10 AM   #223
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

You have very vivid dreams Snoek! I'm jealous, I never seem able to remember them

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2024, 08:13 AM   #224
AnonRK
Distinguished Member

Quote:

Just some notes:
Also, I would like to point out her first sentence of her response to the dare was "This does sound doable", so yeah maybe we are just a little crazy. Would explain the achievement I managed after only a month or so..

Edit, since Snoek never heard it, I ended up drinking a total of 2 litres of pee in about 4 or 5 hours as a result of a pretty extreme holding dare from Leland, while his record was something like 1,75 litres in a day haha

Achievements:
Old 05-17-2024, 08:15 AM   #225
Snoek

Quote:
Yes, the Release dice at the end, or the emergency option, forgot the name.

Leland did rightfully point out the drinking part might have been a bit much though, so if you want I can make it a bit better for beginners (kinda forgot you had no experience with it at all).
I think I would like that, the chance that I will succeed will be a lot bigger I think

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
denial, edging, humiliation