Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 02-14-2024, 12:37 AM   #1
SissySlaveEmily

Male 25/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (masochist)

25/male/slave seeks any age/any sex/master in any place (masochist)

Hello potential Master, it is a pleasure to meet you and I feel greatfull to be able to introduce and present myself to you,

I am a 25 year old submissive slave from Austria. I discovered my kinky side quiet early in my teenage years and have gathered quiet a lot of experience online as well as in person over the last 8 years.
A little bit about myself:
I have a very long list of different kinks I have tried and enjoyed, most of them primarily based around any kind of torture, diapers and public humiliation. I do like quiet extreme dares and love to push my body to the limits and slowly take it further step by step. For me it is important to improve as a slave, tomorrow I want to be more obedient then today.

What I am looking for:
I do not really care what your main kinks are but for me it is more important that you have a clear vision what your slave should look like and what he should be able to do. I want you to have a clear plan in mind and shape me like you want me to be. I want you to be strict and push me every day to my limits and force me to improve and take it a little further every day. Give me tasks to complete and rules to follow and really take full control over me. I am 100% yours and I want to be totally aware of this at all times.

If that sounds interesting to you I would love to get to know you sir!
You can contact me on kik or here on get dare.
Kind regards, your potential slave
Closed Thread

Advertisements
Kink Talk