Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories > R18: Mature Stories

Old 09-05-2011, 03:20 PM   #1
openinvizion

Location: I live in my house, in a small country with other countries nearby
Send a message via Yahoo to openinvizion
Post A Rich Man's World

First off I wish to point out the following:

This has been put in the R18 section for its content. This is the warning.

This story will contain matters that are Taboo and Illegal. It is 100% Fiction down to names and places.

Onto the story.

---

I’ve always been different. At school, I was smarter than the other kids, but always dressed in hand-me-downs. I was never popular, even the disabled kids had more friends than me. When I got my GCSE’s, I received the highest results in the whole school. The headteacher began an inquest, thinking I cheated. I was asked to resit the exams. A whole new set of questions, but I would sit alone, attended at all times. And again, my results came in. Full marks. No one believed it, and to be honest, neither did I. I moved on to College, studying A Level Economics and Psychology. I struggled a bit, new learning area, new attitudes to education, new friends. But I coped enough to get by. Three years passed, and I graduated with grades below MY expectations, but above the tutors’. I moved onto Uni, but left after two years. I had enough education, I thought, I could get by. I applied for jobs as an accountant, but many places turned me down, because I hadn’t been to university. Just my luck, eh? Then one day, out of the blue, I got a phone call, from a top end banking firm, asking if I wished to be their apprentice. The money was crap to start with, but in 5 years, I managed to save a hefty amount. I accumulated £1,200,000.00. I put 800k in a 3 year investment, and the other 400k I spent on a large double decked coach, and night courses in Teaching. I had a dream, a fucked up mind though, but a dream that I could manage. All set, with credentials and cash, I went on my way. This is where I start my story.

“There are many towns in Britain with a high rate of crimes being committed by children, but there is one man trying to change that...” I switched the TV off and moved towards the cabin of the coach. Another news report about me. I pushed the ‘Start’ button on the dashboard and the engine rumbled into life. Jakob, my teaching partner, slowly shuffled down the coach into the seat behind mine.
“Mornin’ boss” he groggily said to me, “We going to enroll some students today?”
“Sure are J, sure are” I replied, pulling the titan out of the bay. We drove some 50 miles to a desolate part of town, where kids were criminals, and the parents didn’t care. Jakob, being a local, stepped out from the coach and approached a young mother with children running about her.
“Scuse me miss, but I feel that my colleague and myself could be of some help to you.” he humbly said
“Fuck off mate, I don’t service ‘til after 9, come back later” she almost screamed at him
“Oh, I think you have the wrong idea, please come with me” he said, gesturing to the coach
She looked at him for a second, as if trying to work out if he was a threat. She called her kids, and I personally thought that she was going to do a runner, but in fact, the woman walked towards the coach. She left her bags and the push chair by the door, and sat in the seat opposite to Jakobs
“Now, I sense that you are having trouble looking after your children Miss...?”
“Call me Jenny, and who’s been sayin’ what about me?”

“Er, no one has Jenny, it’s just we noticed the fact that they are running around with no control” he calmly replied
“Well...I..I am having trouble. It’s the economy these days, I ain’t got enough money to care for ‘em all, and the younger girls are earnin’ more on the streets in a day than I do in a week”
“Well, my friend here, and I, are qualified teachers, and we could educate and accommodate your children for the duration of their education, so long as you consent” he explained, “And if you are not satisfied with our efforts, then at the end of the course, you shall be given £30,000 to do as you please with”
The woman's eyes lit up as soon as money was mentioned.
“You got a deal mister” she hastily replied
“There is one thing though Jenny,” he continued, “We can only accommodate children aged 9 - 13, until their 16th birthday, would that still be acceptable?”
I could see Jenny trying to work out how this could be worked to her favour.
“Ok” she said.
Jakob led her outside as I walked to the stairs at the back of the coach, proceeded up, and arranged the curtains to cover the windows. Jakob and I slept downstairs, while upstairs was for the pupils sleeping. Jakob’s head popped up by the stairs, and he showed 5 fingers on his hands. 5 pupils. I arranged 5 beds out of the various mattresses and went back down. Jenny introduced me to 9 year old twins Holly and Sally, 11 year old Tommy, 12 year old Molly and 13 year old Samuel. I said hello, and asked Jakob to show them to their beds. I gave contact details to Jenny, but it seemed that she didn’t care whether I never returned, as a weight had been taken off her shoulders. I started the coach once more and set off, with plans already formulating in my head.

---

Well, what do you think, for a first chapter?
Three things to point out now: The plot is already thought out, it will NOT go straight to sex. It will contain “pedophile-like” content, but it is fiction, and this is my renewed attempt at a “Sweet Little Holly” story.
openinvizion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 03:30 PM   #2
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

this seems more Australian and British compared to the original
it also seems boring, whereas the original was vibrant with flavor

I'm not sure about how much I like this but I'll read your next posting and see then

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 03:33 PM   #3
openinvizion

Australian? How so?
Old 09-05-2011, 03:53 PM   #4
kmacroxs
Distinguished Member

“Fuck off mate, I don’t service ‘til after 9, come back later” she almost screamed at him.

Australians say "G'day mate"

http://archives.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/archive/6/65/20110215162706%21638Cobalion.png

Justin Bieber sucks (not what I really wanted to say).

Spoiler:

Justin Bieber's voice -> my ears get raped

Spoiler:

me: "make it stop, make it stop, please make it stop"
kmacroxs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2011, 06:01 PM   #5
openinvizion

brits also use "mate"

on a +, nxt part up 6th around 2300 gmt
Old 09-05-2011, 07:42 PM   #6
Red
Sona Forever

Wow, this is looking like it will be really good! I'm definitely going to be following it.
Red is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
18+, rewrite, slh