Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2023, 10:11 AM   #1
DareDom

Male 27/male/sub seeks 30+/male/master in any place (experienced)

27/male/sub seeks 30+/male/master in any place (experienced)

About me

I'm 22 (not 27), and from the UK. I am blond, blue eyed, and relativey slim (tho not skinny). I have had experience as both a dom and sub for a few years, and so I've learnt what I like. I'm very picky about my masters, and I am looking for the perfect one for me.
I have very few hard limits (just obvious stuff like illegal, permanent etc), and so for the right person, I will be at their demise.

About you

I am looking for an experienced man (hence the age limit) who has the desire to humiliate and control me however he seem fit. He is willing to reward and punish me where necessary to ensure my obedience is forced. He understands that there will be lots of things I don't like, and so he'll have ways of getting me to do them anyway.

This man is creative, and will plan out unique tasks, sessions, and rules designed to push me. When they are planning something I will get scared, but also excited, thinking about it.

This man will use my few limits to his advantage. He will control me over messages, video calls, and if possible, in person. He'll make sure I am always both horny, and scared, by teasing me about ideas he has.

This man will enjoy being able to humiliate me however they wish. They might make me pose for them, or even others. They might make me wear a vibrator when shopping. They might put me in predicaments, and laugh as I have to chose the better of two evils. The sky will be the limit for this man, and he'll always find a new way to use me.

This man will understand that we both have personal lives, and play isn't possibly 24/7. However they will get the most out of the time we do. Quality over quantity. I would rather have just the occasional session, but it be well thought out, planned, and executed, than many boring sessions.

This man will be interesting to talk to. We will have conversations often. When about kink, this man will learn more about how he can use and abuse me best.

This man is looking for something long-term. They will want our relationship to evolve over time. They will want trust to build, allowing me to feel more comfortable with sharing more and more. They would enjoy teasing me about the album of photos they have of me.

If you are this man, please contact me telling me as much as you can about you. As I said, I'm picky; I want to find out I'm choosing the right person before jumping in the deep end. Therefore I want to know exactly what sort of dynamic you're after, and how you would describe yourself as a master.
I look forward to hearing from you

Kik: DareDom1
Discord: Dare#7610
Old 08-14-2023, 05:38 AM   #2
DareDom

Thanks for everyone's responses so far. Still looking to chat with more people

Advertisements
Kink Talk