Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-15-2023, 02:26 PM   #1
PublicOne

Default 19 M Public Dares

Just turned 19 and I want some dares to ‘celebrate’ my birthday. I love pu luv play so give me some risky stuff to do in public. Bonus if it includes nudity or cumming. I do have a set of toys (dildo and 3 butt plugs of different sizes). Give me your best shot. Please keep in mind I do not want to actually get caught, I just love the thrill
PublicOne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2023, 03:49 PM   #2
namesfelix

in a shopping bag put two plugs and some lube, put the third and smallest one inside your ass leave your home and walk/travel on public transport for 30 minutes, you can walk or travel for 10 minutes home, but then you MUST remove the first plug and put one size bigger in. then travel 10 minutes worth towards home again and repeat for the largest plug. you cannot remove it until you get home.
namesfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2023, 12:00 AM   #3
Etcin
getDare Sweetheart

Strip completely naked somewhere in public. Put in your biggest plug and edge five times.

46 yo gay man from Belgium.

likes: cbt (on you), light cbt (on me), underwear, domination (on you), humiliation (on you), light humiliation (on me), cum eating, pee, spanking (on you), nipple torture (on you), anal (on you), hidden public (on you), picture/video proof

limits (on me): showing face, public, feminisation, diaper, scat, blood, heavy pain, social suicide, permanent, body writing, anal, messy
Etcin is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk