Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-02-2010, 06:12 PM   #46
Mistress_Louisa

Apologies for the late reply, folks - I've been off gallivanting so haven't had a chance to log on since last week, oops!

Do you favour Scottish independence? No, I don't. I don't see the need, nor do I think we're financially viable to support ourselves independently. How serious

What daily newspapers do you read? I used to read The Scotsman. I quickly tired of it's less-than-subtle political leanings, so stopped reading them altogether.

Rangers or Celtic? Erm, neither - my father's a big Rangers fan, but I can't claim I'm a big football fan!

Greatest trumpeter ever? Um...Harry James?

Can you make zombie noises? You should catch me on a hangover morning. Oh, yeah.

How honest are you really? On this? Perfectly so. I life I can pass off a white lie if I don't want to hurt someone. But I'm a truly terrible liar - which is a good thing really, as it means I don't even try, hehe.

Do you have long or short nails? Naturally short, but I tend to wear false nails, painted various bright colours.

Where's your mobile? On charge next to my bed, at the moment.

What's the worst thing about being Scottish? I'm a typical Scotch tight arse

What are your plans for tonight? Given it's almost 1am...sleep!

What are your plans for your life? Avoid jail. Maintain a good sex life. Enjoy my career. Have a kid or two. Avoid jail some more.

How did you meet your OH? OH being other half, I assume? Through friends, at university.

Have you ever lain on the grass in Princes Street Gardens? Alas, no. Should I?

May I cum today? (Not that your answer is going to sway me one jot either way.) Oh, go on then, hehe.

----------------------------------------------------------

1) What’s your height? Roughly 5 ft, 4 inches, I think.

2) What’s your weight? I haven't checked for aaaages - I genuinely don't know! Let's settle for, I'm not fat, I'm not skinny!

3) What are your measurements? As in bra size? 34B. Things such as hips and waist, I ain't got a clue, I'm afraid!

4) Have you any known allergies? Wasp stings, and certain types of washing powder.

5) What do you look for in a partner / friend Gosh. Good question. Honesty...good humour...kindness...love!

6) In 1 sentence how would you describe yourself A girl who wields her intellect like a shield, with a very dirty mind, strong emotions, but a wealth of happiness.

7) What’s (2x2) + (4x4) + (7x7) = Maths! Nooooooo!!!!

8) Do you like this number- how often etc and which of the numbers are you? Huh?

9) When are you going to read my next instalment of STRIP POKER WITH A TWIST

http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=55781 Soon as I can, Rachie. Been a bit busy, sorry!

10) Can you solve the puzzle in chapter 49 (present chapter) – if so what are they. N/A

---------------------------------------------------

Do you like bread? Indeed - I'm not one of those "oh no, carbs!" kind of girls. *rolls eyes*

Clitoral, anal, or vaginal stimulation? I can't have all three? Booooo! Hehe. Really, if I had to pick...vaginal orgasms are the most intense, so I'd have to pick that.

Can you orgasm only by touching your breasts? Yes.. But I prefer my companion to do it for me, hehe.

Leather or latex? (clothes-wise lol) Hahaha, latex is cheaper, and can be just as sexy!

If you could orgasm continuously would you? Initailly I thought 'of course!' Then I gave it some thought and realised that would become somewhat boring. So, nah. I'll save them for sexy times, hehe.

Would you rather live one week and do whatever you want sexually whenever you want to, or live forever but never get any sexual stimulation at all? The former. I'm such a slutty girl sometimes!

Why are hospital gowns open in the back? Clearly the designer enjoyed some anal fun

Do you iron your clothes before you wear them? Ugh, no. If you hang them properly to dry you shouldn't need to. Also, my iron blows chunks.

Why do girls with straight hair straighten their hair? Because they're prats? Embrace the curls! (Yeah, guess who has curly hair, hehe!)

------------------------------------------------

Without looking, guess what time it is. 1am?

Now look at the clock. What is the actual time? 1:06am - very close!

With the exception of the computer, what can you hear? David Bowie singing 'John, I'm Only Dancing' on my iTunes. And nothing else.

Did you dream last night? Yes. Odd dreams in which I repeatedly crashed my car...I think I have control issues, hehe.

What did you last daydream about? What it would be like to write a novel. No, really. I'm *that* cool...ahem.

Last naughty thought? 'I wish my boyfriend's face was buried in my pussy right now'...a few hours ago, while I was on the train.

What is on the walls of the room you are in? A signed Hannah Frank 'Sorcery' print, and a hand-stitched picture of a woman that my ex's mother made for me.

Do you talk about what you do witih your boyfriend with your girlfriends? In graphic detail.

Last time you swam in a pool? Um, a few months ago...my boyfriend and I had a brief 'let's get fit' period. It didn't last, tsk tsk. Although, I would argue our sex life is pretty athletic, and we're hardly porkers, hehe.

When was your last most memorable orgasm? THis morning. Ah, boyfriendly, kinks...*happy sigh*

Want to return the favor? :3 (link in signature) I certainly will do!
Mistress_Louisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2010, 06:40 PM   #47
dabigone

Welcome back Louisa! I hope you and your boyfriend had a good time lol.
  1. What type(s) of music do you like?
  2. What would your dream vacation be?
  3. If you could kiss a frog and turn it into a prince, would you?
  4. Air dry or towel off after a shower?
  5. Did you eat a well balanced breakfast this morning?
  6. What did you eat this morning?
  7. Ok and a sexual question lol: Where was the most random/outrageous place you've done something sexual and what was it?

18/m
PM me for whatever reason and I'll respond to every one!
Ask me: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=57950
Dare me: http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=57949
I'll let you know my likes and dislikes as I find them, but right now:
Dislikes: pee
Limits: llegal, poop, family, others' participation
dabigone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2010, 04:20 AM   #48
briantd

hi louisa..nice to see you're back..
I'm the cheeky poster from the previous page

I have some more:

- how did you have your last orgasm?
- if you only had one more last orgasm...how would you enjoy it?
- is there anything sexual you'd love to try out which you haven't done so far?
- sinced you're used to a cheeky question every post I might as well give it a shot again
+ name one condition in order for me to be allowed to cum during the next days (of course I don't want to bother you so feel free to ignore it, I just really enjoy your creativity and how you think so it's actually more the pure curiosity of what you'd pick than anything else..if that makes sense..)

Likes: tease and denial, CBT, ruined orgasms (such a turn on, but when I actually have to experience one I absolutely hate it), weakness for pretty feet

Limits: anything public, anal, extreme pain etc
briantd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 09:39 AM   #49
moxie
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

What is the worst sexual experience of your life?
When, where, with whom, and at what age did you lose your virginity?
Did you use protection? If so, what?
Have you ever had unprotected sex?
What is the biggest sexual risk you have ever taken?
Have you ever stolen anything?
Do you weigh the same, more, or less than you did 2 years ago?
What is the most expensive thing you have ever broken?
"Is life so dear, or peace so sweet, as to be purchased at the price of chains and slavery? Forbid it, Almighty God! I know not what course others may take; but as for me, give me liberty, or give me death"
- Patrick Henry - March 23, 1775
moxie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 10:19 AM   #50
Mistress_Louisa

Hello folks! Thanks for the warm welcome back. Now to your questions:

What type(s) of music do you like? Good question! I love shoegazing, instrumental & alt rock. So bands from The Cocteau Twins to Eagles of Death Metal, David Bowie, The Flaming Lips etc.

What would your dream vacation be? I'm not a sun worshipper (pale, pale, pale) - so probably trawling the sites somewhere like Switzerland or Berlin. Preferably in autumn. Lovely!

If you could kiss a frog and turn it into a prince, would you? Only if he promised not to tongue me

Air dry or towel off after a shower? I know it'd be sexier to say air dry, suggesting I lounge about naked and whatnot, but I'm all for a fluffy towel, hehe.

Did you eat a well balanced breakfast this morning?
What did you eat this morning? I'll answer these in one: I think it was pretty healthy, yep. I had a bowl of cereal with unsweetened soya milk, and a mug of earl grey tea. Yum.

Ok and a sexual question lol: Where was the most random/outrageous place you've done something sexual and what was it? I've had sex in a public park (unhidden), used a strap-on with my boyfriend whilst staying at his parents' house...feel quite tame now, haha.

How did you have your last orgasm? I sat on my Salve's face last night till he made me climax. It was gooood

If you only had one more last orgasm...how would you enjoy it? Very good question! I'd have to make it last, for sure. I'd probably have my boyfriend edge me/turn me on to the extreme by spanking, nipple play and oral play. Once I felt like I was about to explode, I'd have him take me from behind, as it's my favourite position. Yummy, hehe.

Is there anything sexual you'd love to try out which you haven't done so far? I'd love to have a threesome with another girl and my boyfriend. We haven't found the right person to approach yet, but I hope it'll happen one day!

Since you're used to a cheeky question every post I might as well give it a shot again + name one condition in order for me to be allowed to cum during the next days (of course I don't want to bother you so feel free to ignore it, I just really enjoy your creativity and how you think so it's actually more the pure curiosity of what you'd pick than anything else..if that makes sense..) That is cheeky, haha! But ok - simple, but hardfast rules. I stipulate that if you want to cum at all in the next 24hrs, you must have something inserted in your anus, and you must NOT be at home. Simples!

What is the worst sexual experience of your life? I don't really have one, to be honest. My sex life with my ex became very lacklustre towards the end of our relationship, which wasn't great, but I can't claim anything truly bad has happened to me, sexually.

When, where, with whom, and at what age did you lose your virginity? My first boyfriend, when I was sixteen, at home. Very tame, but a sweet enough first encounter!

Did you use protection? If so, what? I was taking the contraceptive pill, yep.

Have you ever had unprotected sex? I always use contraceptives, but since I've only slept with people I am in a relationship with, I don't use condoms.

What is the biggest sexual risk you have ever taken? Not really applicable, sorry,

Have you ever stolen anything? Other than a sweetie as a child, nope.

Do you weigh the same, more, or less than you did 2 years ago? More or less the same, yep.

What is the most expensive thing you have ever broken? My laptop succumbed to a can of Diet Coke, alas!
Mistress_Louisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 07:05 AM   #51
killerwang

Send a message via MSN to killerwang

Do u prefer men's pubes to be completely shaven, bushy, trimmed, or shaped?

Likes: Crossdressing, slight pain, bondage, humiliation, semi-public to public, roleplay, degradation, shaving.
Limits: revealing info, getting caught, social suicide, scat, piss, extreme pain

Toys: Very small plug, vibrating cock ring
killerwang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2011, 07:48 AM   #52
yowsers12

What are your thoughts on toe socks?

What are your thoughts on leotards?

loves: toe socks
likes:xdressing, messy, humiliation, cum play (tee hee), bondage, wedgies

no: pain, public (full public, i'll hide stuff), no family or friends, scat, and pee

heh do your worst!

PM me an outfit, and ill put it on, even if it includes bondage or a mess...

Everytime I get a PM for the next week I must cross dress as fully as I can, and then give myself a frontal wedgie.
yowsers12 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk