Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area

Closed Thread

Old 05-23-2023, 09:58 AM   #1
Trainwithpain

Male 34/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (training)

34/male/sub seeks any age/any sex/dom in any place (training)

Looking for someone to supervise my training, currently working on deepthroat because it seems like a good goal for me, however, need someone to supervise things to keep me doing it. (That's what makes a good training goal right?)To support your control I have a number of tools, including a chastity cage, various clamps, e-stim penis bands, and a spiked chastity cage just in case.

I have long been interested in training, as a concept, the idea my abilities being shaped to better serve another, especially in ways that I am not particularly turned on by, is quite an attractive idea to me. As you may have noticed, this is the type of thing that does not work well alone, as anything worth training in is, by definition, not something I am going to have an easy time sticking to. To this end I am seeking a supervisor of sorts, to monitor my progress, assign punishment if needed, and make sure I am properly pushing myself to achieve my training goals. This brings me to another aspect of my search. Many people on the internet seem to think it is reasonable to go straight from meeting someone into a TPE relationship, that is not something I am interested in, in fact, as far as I am concerned, what control over me you are given, (which, admittedly, has to be fairly extensive for this to work,) is all a tool to for you to help me achieve my training goals. My goals are my own, I like to think I know my strengths and weaknesses and what I need to work on better than most, as a result I will define my own goals, at least the broad strokes, and leave the specifics of how to achieve those goals up to you.

Current Goals Iclude:
Become exceptionally skilled at deepthroating.
Learn to eroticise CBT.
Regain the strength and flexibility I have lost since I stopped dancing.

LIMITS:
Public
Social
Financial
Blood
Piss
Scat
Messy
Heavy Impact
Anything that breaks the skin
Closed Thread

Advertisements