Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Submissive/Dominant Area > s/M Blogs

Old 07-29-2011, 06:22 PM   #1
marks_slave_sam

Default Being Owned

Hello,

i have been owned by my Master for around a week now and he has requested that I post a blog about how he uses me. I had slaved for Him before, but we just have had small sessions here and there but we both agreed to a longer term relationship. i thought it would be hot to be someone else's property, which it sure is, but i realized it is harder than i expected. It has been hard for me to adjust to being owned since right off the bat he has set rules for me, some of which i've had trouble keeping.

my general rules:
i may not touch my cock when its hard
i must address my master as master or sir
i am to obey His rules within my limits
i have to send Him a daily report at the end of each day so He can decide if my day was good or bad and punish or reward me accordingly.

On the first day i had orders to take pictures of all my bodyparts with hair on them. I took these pictures and sent them, but they were all blurry and bad quality so Master requested that i took them again. I complied with his orders. Also that day, i did stroke my cock while it was hard, and i told Master in my report at the end of the day.

Day 2
I got punished for sending poor quality pictures and for stroking my cock. I had to shave my pubes and ass, and i also had to jerk off until i was at edge, then squash and stretch my balls and smack my dick until it was soft again, then keep jerking and repeat for an hour. I did the shaving but I got 40 minutes through the second punishment when my roommate came in. I explained my day in the report at the end of the day to my Master.

Day 3
My punishment for not doing the whole hour from the previous day was to start the same task from the very beginning again. This time i did it early while my roommate was out and completed the task. i hadnt been able to cum for a few days and all the stroking was making me feel horny and my balls felt quite full by the time i was finished even though i had been beating them. This was my only task for the day.

Day 4
Master was pleased with my completing my punishment from the day before, but he still didn't let me cum since my report lacked some of the specifics he was looking for. He also made me complete the task of taking different pictures of me wearing all of my different underwear. I completed this task, but again broke the rule that i'm not allowed to touch my cock when its hard. Again, i detailed all this in the report.

Day 5
As a punishment for touching my cock, Master made me jerk off for 30 minutes for each time i touched my dick without it being soft. I had to do this three times, since I touched my hard cock three times the previous day. At a few points, i almost came right then and there which would have been terrible since Master warned me that I would be severely punished if this happened. I completed the task but it made me EXTREMELY horny so later i ended up touching my hard cock again without permission, so of course i had to tell Master about this in the report.

Day 6
i had to jack off 8 times for 30 minutes at a time without cumming as a punishment for touching my hard cock again. If i didnt complete this task i would have to continue it tomorrow and not be allowed to cum either day, and i would be punished for making it take too long. Master said he was planning on letting me cum this day, but i had been breaking so many rules that i didnt deserve it. i had a really busy day and only got to complete an hour and a half of the task, which meant i still needed to do 5 sessions for 30 minutes the next day, still no cumming. I was out really late with my friends, so when i got back i went right to sleep without sending a report.

Needless to say, Master was not happy to not have a report in his inbox. Day six was also the day that he had asked me to start this blog, which i hadnt started yet either. He was not pleased and told me to finish my punishment and start this blog, and then i will be punished again for not writing a report or starting this blog yesterday.

Master has also requested that i add this line saying i will respond to and report to him your comments and suggestions that you post.
marks_slave_sam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-30-2011, 09:29 PM   #2
marks_slave_sam

Yesterday I had orders to create this blog and finish my punishment, both of which i did. For the punishment, I jerked off for a realllly long time and almost busted several times. The times i got really close i tugged my balls down to delay my cum. i told master all this in my nightly report.
Old 07-30-2011, 09:30 PM   #3
marks_slave_sam

Today i was ordered to whip my ass 50 times with a belt as a punishment for not starting the blog on time. I had work today and had no time free where my roomate wasn't there so i wasn't able to complete this punishment today. i will probably get more added to this punishment for tomorrow since i wasa not able to complete it. Master also told me that i would not be allowed to cum at all until i regained his trust. This was very dissappointing as ive been deprived from cumming for over a week and all the teasing i must do is not helping. I gave master a detailed report of my day and am waiting for his response to see what i will have to do tomorrow.

Please leave comments and replies.

Advertisements
Kink Talk