Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 04-03-2023, 09:10 PM   #1
tararrar

Default 20/f sleep deprivation

Hello there everyone.

I've been gone for a while, but I'm back with an idea I couldn't get out of my head for a while.

I've recently done a night of sleep deprivation dares with my real life on/off fwb dom. He uses me when we're both free and down to play.

It was definitely an interesting experience and I want to have a go at it again. Hopefully y'all will be happy to help with this experience.

I have prepared a team-up calendar in which I will mark the days I'm up for sleep deprivation. The most recent one will be this Thursday. The idea is you plan tasks for me to do anytime between 9pm on the day to 9 am the next morning. You may also set up rules for me to follow throughout the night or for certain durations. You are welcome to check up on me anytime throughout the night to make sure I'm up and doing the tasks correctly. I'll write a report for the night on this thread when I'm done with all tasks for the night.

Timezone: GMT +5:30

If you have any suggestions or questions feel free to type them out.

Here's the link to the calendar: https://teamup.com/c/ffrm95

I will refrain from drinking any caffeine so I'd like if you could add something a little painful once in a while to make sure I'm not sleeping.
And if someone could plan a little snack for me sometime in the night it'd be great.

Looking forward to the night.

Last edited by tararrar; 04-03-2023 at 09:37 PM.
tararrar is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to tararrar for this post:
Old 04-03-2023, 09:23 PM   #2
dave_richard

Hey I have sent you a PM for this. Also I think you should add your Timezone here so everyone can know when is night as per that.
dave_richard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2023, 09:05 AM   #3
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by tararrar View Post
Hello there everyone.

I've been gone for a while, but I'm back with an idea I couldn't get out of my head for a while.

I've recently done a night of sleep deprivation dares with my real life on/off fwb dom. He uses me when we're both free and down to play.

It was definitely an interesting experience and I want to have a go at it again. Hopefully y'all will be happy to help with this experience.

I have prepared a team-up calendar in which I will mark the days I'm up for sleep deprivation. The most recent one will be this Thursday. The idea is you plan tasks for me to do anytime between 9pm on the day to 9 am the next morning. You may also set up rules for me to follow throughout the night or for certain durations. You are welcome to check up on me anytime throughout the night to make sure I'm up and doing the tasks correctly. I'll write a report for the night on this thread when I'm done with all tasks for the night.

Timezone: GMT +5:30

If you have any suggestions or questions feel free to type them out.

Here's the link to the calendar: https://teamup.com/c/ffrm95

I will refrain from drinking any caffeine so I'd like if you could add something a little painful once in a while to make sure I'm not sleeping.
And if someone could plan a little snack for me sometime in the night it'd be great.

Looking forward to the night.
Post here during the night every 30 minutes on relevant days. For snacks:: ginger biscuits and nothing else - no liquids.,
Old 04-05-2023, 02:48 AM   #4
malesub19
getDare Sweetheart

Since I am somehow not allowed to add to your calendar, I will do it this way: You will not wear any clothes for the night. If that is to cold for you, you may cover yourself with a kitchen towel or any towel or any towel no larger than 30 cm x 50 cm (about 1 ft. x 2 ft.). In addition you may always spank yourself or do sports to warm up.

likes, dislikes, limits

I'm open to try new things!
malesub19 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
sleep control, sleep deprivation