Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 03-30-2023, 12:32 PM   #16
SerBlack
getDare Addict

Let's try something a little different. Write an essay on this thread of why you deserve less edges (a little begging won't hurt) For everyone who thanks you for the post is 100 less edges. You better make us believe it.
Old 03-30-2023, 07:25 PM   #17
binary bondage

Making sure that this slut stays horny and denied is fun. But that doesn't mean we can't let her humiliate herself in the meantime.

That said, we do have to adress the fact that she said she would respond within at most 3 days, but then not post again. If she can't follow her own rule, then I'm not even sure if she deserves (or wants) to have her edges reduced. She should first respond here, tell us why she can't even follow her own rule and how she is going to make it up to us. If she gives an answer that most of us find satisfactory, then she can beg to do the dares she has been given. Perhaps for a redused number of edges, based on how long it took her to respond.

In the meantime, here are some of the dares that I came up with.

- Sign at the entrance -

Seeing as you aren't getting an orgasm anytime soon, might as well make it clear for everyone who sees your wet pussy. Write "Denied Edgeslut" right above your pussy. This way everybody who sees your pussy will know what it's purpose is. You are allowed to remove 10 edges for every day the message is above your pussy, BUT the day only counts if you rewrite the message at the start of the day. This way it will stay clearly readable.

- Clits day off -

All that edging is probably making your clit and pussy sore. So why not give it a day off. For an entire day you have to go notouch, which means no touching your pussy and clit AT ALL. Not with any fingers, not with any vibrators or toys, you are not allowed to put dildo's, toys or any other object in your pussy. This includes tampons, so I can't recommend you do this during that time of the month. Clothing also aren't allowed to touch, so no pants or underwear. But I dont think that a slut like you is a stranger to a short skirt without panties. And no humping pillows or anything else. You also aren't allowed to whipe your pussy clean, so any pussyjuices will simply have to drip out. The only exception is, if you really NEED it, is that you are allowed to whipe your pussy ONCE after peeing. No more. But its better not to, we don't want to disturb you clit on its day off.

But seeing as slut can't rub its clit the entire day, we have to find some other way to keep slut busy. Luckily you have an ass you can fuck. Slut is going to fuck her ass 5 times on this day with a nice big dildo. Make sure that you go nice deep in before going back. And make sure that you have a nice tempo, not to slow, but also not to fast. Slut is going to fuck her ass for at least 10 minutes and there has to be at least 30 minutes between fucks. For extra credits one of the fucks can be outdoors and one of the fucks can be in a public place, like a public toilet or the changing booth in a clothing store.

I will let you remove 200 edges if you can complete this + 25 edges if one of the assfucks was outdoors + another 25 edges if one of the assfucks was at a public place. And if slut can edge herself by assfucking, then those edges count too. And if you can't edge from fucking your ass, then this is a good moment to start learning it. Your clit will thank you.

Seeing as you most likely can't do your regular edges, the amount you can earn with this may be to low compared to the amount of edges you do on a regular day. I'm willing to increase the number of edges you can remove, but I would first need to know how many edges you do on an average day and when, how and where you do them before I will consider this.

- Go fuck yourself -

For this you primarily need a dildo that can stand upright, even on (slightly) uneven terrain, like a park bench or a grass field. A dildo with a good suction cup on a wooden board is probably best, but if you don't have that, a normal dildo (that is relatively stiff) that is poking through a cardboard box, secured in place by tape and the box weighed down with stones/bricks will probably work just as well (maybe even better). But you really have to test yourself what setup will allow you to mount and ride that dildo the best without using your hands (because they will be handcuffed behind your back ). And check if you can edge riding that dildo without using your hands. Say beforehand if you can do this and if you're not able to edge with just the dildo, then you can just fuck the dildo for 5 minutes instead of edging it.

Here is the full list of things you need:
- The rideable dildo as explained above.
- Handcuffs or wrist cuffs that you can lock and unlock behind your back. If you're going to use handcuffs that aren't doublelocking, be extra carefull that they don't get to tight at any point and cut off blood circulation.
- The keys of the handcuffs/wrist cuffs above. Can't unlock them without it. Unless you have handcuffs with a safety handle, and in that case, NO CHEATING if it's not an direct emergency. And no, getting caught is not an direct emergency.
- A ring gag.
- Nipple clamps.
- Buttplug.
- A bag to put your clothes in may be usefull, but optional.

First of all, you need to know your tolerance for the items described above. Meaning you need to know how long you can handle the ring gag, nipple clamps, butt plug etc. You don't want to plan to be busy for over an hour only to get cramp in your yaw after 20 minutes. Find out your tolerance and plan accordingly.

Secondly, you have to state how many edges you are going to do. And it has to be an exact amount. As long as you're below that, you're not finished and any edge above the amount you stated simply won't count.

And then for the actual dare. You are going to a public place where people normally come, but will (mostly) be empty when you will be there. A park at night is ideal for this. There is a good change that you will be alone the entire time, but there will also be a change someone will pass by.

Take all the items I mentioned above and find a nice place to put the dildo in place so you can ride it. Then walk at least 50 meter (164 feet) away from the dildo. Strip naked, put the clothes in the bag or fold them nicely on a pile. Put in the ring gag and buttplug and put the nipple clamps on (if you weren't wearing them already). Put the key with your clothes and cuff your hands behind your back. Now walk back to the dildo and ride it. You are going to ride it and edge exactly the amount you specified above. The twist is that after every edge you will get of the dildo and lick it clean. Use your tongue to lick off all your pussyjuices and see how far the dildo can go in your mouth. Once the dildo is clean of your pussyjuices, you can ride it again to an edge. And after that clean it again with your tongue and mouth. You will keep doing this until you have done all the edges you stated before.

Now that must be a sight to behold. An edgeslut fucking and then sucking a dildo, knowing her next orgasm is still a long time away. Your tits and nipple clamps will probably bounce nicely while fucking and the cuffs will make it hard, if not impossible, to touch that clit of yours.

Now there is a change that someone will show up. In that case you are allowed to hide somewhere until that person leaves. Hopefully that person won't notice you (unless you want that :P) but that will depend largely on the location.

After you have done the required number of edges and the dildo is licked clean of your pussyjuices, you can simply walk back to your clothes. Grab the key and unlock your hands, remove the gag, nipple clamps and buttplug (or leave it in if you want). Put on your clothes, get de dildo and go back home. Mission accomplished.

And now for the price. If you have done all the edges, you may remove 15 edges for every edge you have done. That is a post worth of edges. So for 10 edges, 150 gets removed.

Lets see if you are up for this challenge.

I have some more ideas for dares, but lets start with this for now.
binary bondage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2023, 10:06 PM   #18
Sluttysoni

Quote:
Originally Posted by binary bondage View Post
Making sure that this slut stays horny and denied is fun. But that doesn't mean we can't let her humiliate herself in the meantime.

That said, we do have to adress the fact that she said she would respond within at most 3 days, but then not post again. If she can't follow her own rule, then I'm not even sure if she deserves (or wants) to have her edges reduced. She should first respond here, tell us why she can't even follow her own rule and how she is going to make it up to us. If she gives an answer that most of us find satisfactory, then she can beg to do the dares she has been given. Perhaps for a redused number of edges, based on how long it took her to respond.

In the meantime, here are some of the dares that I came up with.

- Sign at the entrance -

Seeing as you aren't getting an orgasm anytime soon, might as well make it clear for everyone who sees your wet pussy. Write "Denied Edgeslut" right above your pussy. This way everybody who sees your pussy will know what it's purpose is. You are allowed to remove 10 edges for every day the message is above your pussy, BUT the day only counts if you rewrite the message at the start of the day. This way it will stay clearly readable.

- Clits day off -

All that edging is probably making your clit and pussy sore. So why not give it a day off. For an entire day you have to go notouch, which means no touching your pussy and clit AT ALL. Not with any fingers, not with any vibrators or toys, you are not allowed to put dildo's, toys or any other object in your pussy. This includes tampons, so I can't recommend you do this during that time of the month. Clothing also aren't allowed to touch, so no pants or underwear. But I dont think that a slut like you is a stranger to a short skirt without panties. And no humping pillows or anything else. You also aren't allowed to whipe your pussy clean, so any pussyjuices will simply have to drip out. The only exception is, if you really NEED it, is that you are allowed to whipe your pussy ONCE after peeing. No more. But its better not to, we don't want to disturb you clit on its day off.

But seeing as slut can't rub its clit the entire day, we have to find some other way to keep slut busy. Luckily you have an ass you can fuck. Slut is going to fuck her ass 5 times on this day with a nice big dildo. Make sure that you go nice deep in before going back. And make sure that you have a nice tempo, not to slow, but also not to fast. Slut is going to fuck her ass for at least 10 minutes and there has to be at least 30 minutes between fucks. For extra credits one of the fucks can be outdoors and one of the fucks can be in a public place, like a public toilet or the changing booth in a clothing store.

I will let you remove 200 edges if you can complete this + 25 edges if one of the assfucks was outdoors + another 25 edges if one of the assfucks was at a public place. And if slut can edge herself by assfucking, then those edges count too. And if you can't edge from fucking your ass, then this is a good moment to start learning it. Your clit will thank you.

Seeing as you most likely can't do your regular edges, the amount you can earn with this may be to low compared to the amount of edges you do on a regular day. I'm willing to increase the number of edges you can remove, but I would first need to know how many edges you do on an average day and when, how and where you do them before I will consider this.

- Go fuck yourself -

For this you primarily need a dildo that can stand upright, even on (slightly) uneven terrain, like a park bench or a grass field. A dildo with a good suction cup on a wooden board is probably best, but if you don't have that, a normal dildo (that is relatively stiff) that is poking through a cardboard box, secured in place by tape and the box weighed down with stones/bricks will probably work just as well (maybe even better). But you really have to test yourself what setup will allow you to mount and ride that dildo the best without using your hands (because they will be handcuffed behind your back ). And check if you can edge riding that dildo without using your hands. Say beforehand if you can do this and if you're not able to edge with just the dildo, then you can just fuck the dildo for 5 minutes instead of edging it.

Here is the full list of things you need:
- The rideable dildo as explained above.
- Handcuffs or wrist cuffs that you can lock and unlock behind your back. If you're going to use handcuffs that aren't doublelocking, be extra carefull that they don't get to tight at any point and cut off blood circulation.
- The keys of the handcuffs/wrist cuffs above. Can't unlock them without it. Unless you have handcuffs with a safety handle, and in that case, NO CHEATING if it's not an direct emergency. And no, getting caught is not an direct emergency.
- A ring gag.
- Nipple clamps.
- Buttplug.
- A bag to put your clothes in may be usefull, but optional.

First of all, you need to know your tolerance for the items described above. Meaning you need to know how long you can handle the ring gag, nipple clamps, butt plug etc. You don't want to plan to be busy for over an hour only to get cramp in your yaw after 20 minutes. Find out your tolerance and plan accordingly.

Secondly, you have to state how many edges you are going to do. And it has to be an exact amount. As long as you're below that, you're not finished and any edge above the amount you stated simply won't count.

And then for the actual dare. You are going to a public place where people normally come, but will (mostly) be empty when you will be there. A park at night is ideal for this. There is a good change that you will be alone the entire time, but there will also be a change someone will pass by.

Take all the items I mentioned above and find a nice place to put the dildo in place so you can ride it. Then walk at least 50 meter (164 feet) away from the dildo. Strip naked, put the clothes in the bag or fold them nicely on a pile. Put in the ring gag and buttplug and put the nipple clamps on (if you weren't wearing them already). Put the key with your clothes and cuff your hands behind your back. Now walk back to the dildo and ride it. You are going to ride it and edge exactly the amount you specified above. The twist is that after every edge you will get of the dildo and lick it clean. Use your tongue to lick off all your pussyjuices and see how far the dildo can go in your mouth. Once the dildo is clean of your pussyjuices, you can ride it again to an edge. And after that clean it again with your tongue and mouth. You will keep doing this until you have done all the edges you stated before.

Now that must be a sight to behold. An edgeslut fucking and then sucking a dildo, knowing her next orgasm is still a long time away. Your tits and nipple clamps will probably bounce nicely while fucking and the cuffs will make it hard, if not impossible, to touch that clit of yours.

Now there is a change that someone will show up. In that case you are allowed to hide somewhere until that person leaves. Hopefully that person won't notice you (unless you want that :P) but that will depend largely on the location.

After you have done the required number of edges and the dildo is licked clean of your pussyjuices, you can simply walk back to your clothes. Grab the key and unlock your hands, remove the gag, nipple clamps and buttplug (or leave it in if you want). Put on your clothes, get de dildo and go back home. Mission accomplished.

And now for the price. If you have done all the edges, you may remove 15 edges for every edge you have done. That is a post worth of edges. So for 10 edges, 150 gets removed.

Lets see if you are up for this challenge.

I have some more ideas for dares, but lets start with this for now.
Thank you so much my mistress saw it and told me to do all , its dark already here so will be doing the dildo task in few minutes as per mh mistress i have to do 15 edges there she also included blindfold so she change it little bit i have to cuff my hands after putting blindfold on and the dildo in me , hope its ok ,
Rules

Please add some dares to my birthday thread
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=432105

please destroy any chance of me cumming for real ever again:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=433697

EDGE Counter 17267/126523
Till post #2892
Sluttysoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2023, 10:07 PM   #19
Sluttysoni

For not replying in time my Miss told me i have to do 100 edges per post above so 1700 more edges added to the count.
Rules

Please add some dares to my birthday thread
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=432105

please destroy any chance of me cumming for real ever again:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=433697

EDGE Counter 17267/126523
Till post #2892
Sluttysoni is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2023, 02:52 AM   #20
binary bondage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sluttysoni View Post
Thank you so much my mistress saw it and told me to do all , its dark already here so will be doing the dildo task in few minutes as per mh mistress i have to do 15 edges there she also included blindfold so she change it little bit i have to cuff my hands after putting blindfold on and the dildo in me , hope its ok ,
You're welcome, and if it is okay with your mistress, then it's okay with me. The last thing I want to do is get in between a relationship like that . The reason I didn't told you to wear a blindfold is that while it might be fun while fucking and sucking, it would make it harder to walk back to the clothes and get the key. Ending this with spending an hour on the ground because you dropped the key in the grass isn't something I would imagine to be a fun way to be ending this. And finding your clothes back would also be a bit to hard without knowing the exact location (you did put the clothes 50 meter away, right?).

Let us know how it went. I'm interested in how your experiences were, and I'm sure more people would like to read that here .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sluttysoni View Post
For not replying in time my Miss told me i have to do 100 edges per post above so 1700 more edges added to the count.
That certainly is an option, but you already have about 6 months worth of edges ahead of you (and you will only get more edges in those 6 months). I still think you should go through all the other dares and either do it or tell why you won't do it.

fetlife: binary_bondage

Last edited by binary bondage; 04-01-2023 at 05:23 AM.
binary bondage is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
edges, humiliation, reducing