Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 07-20-2011, 10:10 AM   #1
stopplease

Magnet A really tight red speedo!

Well i go to this rec center a lot lately and i usually go for a swim and head to the locker rooms for a shower...But this week im feeling quite adventrous so i bought this really tight red speedo and i want to do some really intresting fun dares with it while im in the pool, locker room or if im just flat out walking around.
stopplease is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2011, 08:57 PM   #2
Apples0ranges

Take a banana or something of The shape and put it in front and for every girl that comes up to you you have to pull your suite up even more so that for. Every one that talks to you it becomes more visible.and after 3 people talk to you switch it to the back and then.after 3 people comment go back t front
Ps hope thas good I stink at making dares
Apples0ranges is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2011, 02:05 PM   #3
stopplease

Oh thanks!!! Keep it going !
Old 07-25-2011, 10:26 PM   #4
stopplease

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apples0ranges View Post
Take a banana or something of The shape and put it in front and for every girl that comes up to you you have to pull your suite up even more so that for. Every one that talks to you it becomes more visible.and after 3 people talk to you switch it to the back and then.after 3 people comment go back t front
Ps hope thas good I stink at making dares
Okay well i did this dare i walked out of the locker room with the banana in the front of my speedo and right away it was getting everywhere especially in my junk! So when was i was talking to three of the people it was irritating and i was praying for it be over..... but ...... i had to put the banana now in the back of my speedo and it crushed against my butt and went into my crack it felt so wierd..... In the end it was really fun and exhilerating!!!Im going again in a few days so keep the dares coming!!

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
nudity public, speedo, swimming, wedgie