Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-29-2022, 09:52 AM   #7
electronic-elevator

Back from my trip to report back on how I did with serazene's challenge

-Friday-
Someone who'd reached out via Twitter had tasked me with drinking a glass of water every 15 minutes, staying relaxed (not letting go on purpose, but also not allowed to try to hold) until the last possible second. Of course, after just a couple hours, I was leaking into my pants. (Which does technically breach what I said I could do, but... I really liked it, so.) The person had stipulated that I should stay in my wet clothes for 30 minutes, and I extrapolated to assuming I should keep following the rules for 30 minutes after I started leaking before being allowed to finish on the toilet. Unfortunately, something important came up IRL, and I had to go relieve myself sooner than 30 minutes. As compensation, then, I decided to stay in my leaked-in pants for the rest of the day. ...That, and because I was really liking it. So, I was purposefully leaking until I could just barely feel it on the outside of my pants each time before using the toilet.

Then, I left the house, and so serazene's rules kicked in. I used a gas station toilet, then we got to where I'd be staying. I wanted to "save" my toilet use in case I really needed it. This place has a drain in the basement, so I went down there and peed in it. It was a little nerve-wracking: It's not like the doors locked, and it was quite possible that someone would come down. But, no one did. Since I was already peed-in, I just pulled my pants up.

I didn't actually have to go again until bedtime. I wanted a nighttime diaper so I changed and laid down to sleep.

-Saturday-
Except... I hadn't drank enough that day to fill it up through the night.

I hate (as in, will be creating a soft limits category and putting this into it) putting back on used diapers, and I needed to shower and leave the place, and didn't want to risk smelling like pee anyway. That, and for other reasons my clothing options on this trip were not good for covering diapers. So, I broke the rules, and took it off before it was leaky or messy, which means I need a punishment

Once we got back, I realized I'd forgotten to pee while I was out. And again, I didn't want to "waste" my opportunity to use a toilet, so I peed in the drain in the basement again. And then I really wanted to be diapered, so I put on a Megamax, and this time I was sure to drink lots of water. I was really soaked, then, by the end of the day. Like I said... it's not like my clothes well-covered my diapers, so those I was with almost definitely noticed, especially as I got more and more soaked.

I didn't wear a diaper to bed since I didn't want to risk a repeated breaking of the rules. In the night, I used a toilet for the first time since the gas station.

-Sunday-
Then, I was around people who I could not risk wearing around. Luckily, though, there was more in-and-out of the place this day, so I was able to alternate between using toilets in different buildings.

~fin~

So I think I did a pretty good job, except my mistake that first night. Thank you for the challenge, I had fun

Unfortunately some IRL things have come up; not sure when I will be able to get to the other challenges, but I still plan to do them!

Electro | they/he/she | switch | 23

Likes: diapers, wetting/omorashi, messing, secret public, teasing/embarrassment
Limits: re-wearing used diapers, overt public/discourteousness, sexual ageplay, too dangerous, watersports (above waist, drinking), "scat" (smearing, above waist, eating)

Toys: various diapers, various vibrators, butt plugs, lube, oatmeal, enema kit, harness
electronic-elevator is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diapers, messing, omorashi, pooping, soiling