Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online > Messengers

Old 03-09-2022, 07:48 PM   #1
Frontalwedgiehump

Lightbulb Lovense - Control Me! (No toy :( // Group domming)

Hi!!

My name is Gin and I am a trans man with a vagina and clit.

I have two clit vibrators, a pillow for humping, and a group voice kink.

I also have the lovense app! Unfortunately while I do not have a Lovense toy, the app allows people to get into group chats and then do a group voice call. I want to fulfill one of my fantasies and have five people join a lovense group chat with me, get into a voice call and order me to vibe my pussy, rub it, hump it, spank it, do whatever. I want to hear everyone talk to me and order me.

You can:

- Tell me when to move my hips up and down on the pillow by saying ‘up’ or ‘down’

- Tell me when to bounce on my pillow

- How to position myself with the pillow (either riding it or having it between my legs)

- To put one or both vibrators on my clit

- To edge myself or cum

- to turn up the intensity on one of the vibrators (3 levels, other one is just generic with one level)

- Tell me to spank my pussy

- Tell me to rub my pussy with one or both hands

- To imagine all five of you touching me

- to close my eyes and just listen to you guys talk to me like I’m not there in the call with a vibe going

My interests, dislikes, and limits are below. My lovense user name is GinLikesHumping. When five people add me and send me a message like ‘I wanna be added’, I will create the group chat and we can get started (hopefully tonight but we can do it tomorrow… I might even just start it tonight with a few people).

Thank you!!!

Likes: Wedgie, pee holding, frontal wedgies, pillow humping, overstimulation, pussy spanking, bouncing wedgies, pussy rope / Crotch rope / pussy rope walks

Dislikes: ass play, anything to do with food or liquid that isn’t water

Limits: family, friends, pics, vids, blood, scat.

Frontalwedgiehump is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
clit play, gangbang, pillow humping, rubbing, vibrator