Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-10-2022, 04:01 AM   #1
littlespoonseb

Default I'm new and I want interesting anal dares

Hi so I've been lurking on this site for a while and finally I made an account, so I just really want some interesting anal dares that I can do whenever. Please if you have any ideas reply with them in this thread and I'll respond with reports of how it went, but I will not be pming pictures or sending them here right now.
Tysm if you do respond, I'd appreciate it a lot
Please strongly keep my loves and limits and all that in mind, and I'm rarely alone in my house so it has to be in the bathroom or my bedroom at night.
Thanks xx
(I know this is structured like a business email I'm bad at this okay djfjsjd)

Loves: anal training,enemas,wedgies,toys under clothing,prolonged plug wearing,clit pleasure
Dislikes/Punishments: edging,wetting,messing,using my vagina
Limits: public,family,pain,injury,permanent, toothpaste,ice,big messes,painful enema contents
Tools: 3 small plugs,2 medium plugs,2 large plugs,discreet vibrator,wand vibrator,anal beads,enema douche,lube
Whether I give photo proof is up to me, I will ignore that part of your dare if I do not consent to it x
littlespoonseb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 04:04 AM   #2
Kylenut2

How about doing a pee enema?

Dislikes: pain, anal, (ask maybe I'll be willing to try)

Limits: public and involving others, scat, photos or cam with face , social suicide, orgasm denial

Kik: kylenut2
Snapchat: kylenut2
Kylenut2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 04:07 AM   #3
littlespoonseb

I'd be willing to try it out, I'll tell you how it went when I get around to it
The following user says Thank You to littlespoonseb for this post:
Old 02-10-2022, 04:15 AM   #4
LeatherLatex

Start with a small plug , Chose a fairly common word , ever time you hear or use it , put in a plug one bigger, once there's no bigger plugs keep a count of the word and that is how many time you must use/remove your anal beads when you are able.
LeatherLatex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2022, 04:21 AM   #5
littlespoonseb

Omg leatherlatex I love that one so much, I'll have my friend do the honours of picking a random word for me. I'm a writer so she won't suspect anything haha
(Btw these dares might not get done for a while since I'm gonna get a lot of prolonged plug wearing dares that I can't do at the same time, so it's not that I'm not doing them I just can't overlap most of them)
Old 02-10-2022, 04:24 AM   #6
LeatherLatex

Glad to hear it , I look forward to hearing the report whenever that may be.
LeatherLatex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2022, 07:16 PM   #7
littlespoonseb

Okay leatherlatex, starting tomorrow when I wake up, my plug dare begins. The chosen word is big, my friend thought it would be ironic that I must increase the plug size every time someone says the word big of all words. I will give a report at the end of the dare
Old 02-19-2022, 05:36 AM   #8
littlespoonseb

Report of the dare so far-
So I started off on Monday morning with my smallest plug, it's black and made of silicone and I don't need to prep to insert it since it's so small. I felt normal, and forgot I was wearing it at times, but since only one person was in the house with me we didn't talk much so I didn't have to change plug at all. I did remove it in the evening to clean myself out with an enema since I forgot to do it in the morning, and then I reinserted it and went to bed.
On Tuesday I made the mistake myself whilst texting someone in a groupchat. I didn't catch myself until a few messages later, but once I did I took my next plug to the bathroom, gave myself another small enema and then prepped myself to take it. The plug is about 1'' wide and 3" long.
On Wednesday it became hard to keep track. I know the word was said at least 2 times, but there may have been more I missed or didn't pick up on. Firstly in a discord server someone said the word in response to me. I was with my family at the time to I promised myself to insert my next plug later. Then in conversation with the family the word was said, so I started to get worried. I didn't know if I should insert just the current plug or the plug I already had banked before it. When I had time later I decided to clean with an enema and then stretch myself out with the 3rd plug (3½" long, 1¼" wide) and a lot of lube. I like using a lot. Then I inserted my 4th plug (3½" long, 1½" wide) and carried on with my day.
On Thursday I was in bed with a migraine lmao but I didn't remove my plug except to use the bathroom, and I kept myself filled all day to prepare even if it got really uncomfortable at times.
On Friday I used the word in my writing project, and debated whether it counts, but I asked my friend and she said it does, so I had to move on to my 5th and largest plug (4" long, 1¾" wide). First I gave myself an enema since I didn't the day before. Then I fucked myself with my 4th plug until I took it easily, and moved on to working the 5th plug inside of me. Once it was in I felt so stuffed and full that I had to pleasure myself, so I orgasmed once and then moved on with my day.
It is Saturday morning now, and I'm going to count how many times the word is mentioned. On Sunday I will figure out how many times I must insert my anal beads, but for now I am sitting here with my largest plug stuffed into my ass, and I'm getting uncomfortable. Thank you for the dare, leatherlatex, I feel grateful that you've let me fill myself to the brim with my toys.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, anal training, enema, prolonged, under clothes