Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-13-2021, 09:01 AM   #16
Samantha_slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Drive to a clothes donation box and simple as that donate your clothes but then go to somewhere where you need to drop something off like the library or the post office
I did this one and as soon as I was butt naked a old lady walked by to donate stuff she just stared at me as I walked away haha
Samantha_slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2021, 09:07 AM   #17
Samantha_slut

Quote:
Originally Posted by r0ver View Post
Pick someone randomly from your cell phone contacts. Give them a ring. You have to try and orgasm whilst still on the phone to them without them noticing. If the call ends before you cum, pick someone else nd go again until you succeed.

Go to a public bathroom.
Go into the first stall. Strip naked and edge. Now leave our clothes and go into the next stall. You must edge once in each stall. After the last edge you may cum and only then get your clothes.
Optional adjustments to make it harder:
Don't lock the doors.
Do it in a mens toilets.
So I did the call one, it landed on my grandmother. I spent probably a hour on the phone with her rubbing and fingering myself as we talked. It felt so wrong but when I finally managed to squirt she hear me moan and asked if i was okay. I was so embarrassed I felt my face burning. I said yeah and kept rubbing after that. I'll be doing the toilet one soon
Samantha_slut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2021, 02:55 AM   #18
ClaireScott

Default Pee naked in public

For a period of 12 hours, you may only pee on a street lamp while being fully naked. You can only pee on one street lamp once, which means you have to keep going further each time. Here are the rules:

1) you must be fully naked when you pee on the street lamp,
2) you can only pee on one street lamp once.
3) You can opt to not pee outdoors on the street lamps but you have to pee in a cup and drink your piss. Then drink half a glass of water to wash it down. You can repeat this multiple times if you are not able to go outside.
4) period for this task is 12 hours

Enjoy and report back!

Likes: Public nude dares, exhibitionism, flashing, masturbation, pee, pee drinking, bladder control, mild humiliation, ENF, toys, nipple play, buttplugs and small anal insertions.

Limits: pictures, videos, audio, blood, poo, family, friends, illegal, permanent, social suicide, still exploring my limits.

Toys I have: vibrator, cum dildo, butt plugs

I post all my dare reports on my blog so check it out and comment
ClaireScott is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
dares, extreme, no limit