Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 10-30-2021, 01:26 PM   #1
.-.

Talking make my (22F) long weekend home alone full of diapers

next weekend i will be home alone from friday evening (November 5th) until tuesday night (November 9th).

please give me (diaper related) dares to do in that time period, i have uni during the day on monday and tuesday, but am free to do any dares outside of those times.

i have plenty of diapers and am willing to buy most reasonable items i could need.

please give me rules to follow during these days and dares to complete.

looking forward to the replies! (DMs are also welcome of course)

likes, dislikes & limits:
https://www.getdare.com/bbs/blog.php?b=95400

toys: diapers, plastic pants, rope, ankle- and handcuffs, spreader bar (60cm), Hitachi magic wand (corded), diaper enforcer straps, laxatives and suppositories.

Kik: dirtypugs

Last edited by .-.; 11-01-2021 at 03:30 PM.
.-. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2021, 03:33 PM   #2
.-.

Any takers? My DMs are also open

toys: diapers, plastic pants, rope, ankle- and handcuffs, spreader bar (60cm), Hitachi magic wand (corded), diaper enforcer straps, laxatives and suppositories.

Old 11-01-2021, 03:57 PM   #3
michiru_stock

Will try and think of dares later but to start with here's an easy rule.

Whenever you're not at uni, you have to be diapered at all times. Toilet is off limits (unless you dont do messing then messing is fine, but you have to pee in the diaper before you sit down on the toilet).

https://bdsmtest.org/r/2hJATDRA

Dom: most kinks.

sub:
likes: diapers, edging, degradation, humiliation, wetting & messing, ab.

disslikes: denial, long/slow things (get bored and lose patience)

limits: public (hidden is fine), permanent, cuckold, cbt, post orgasm, things conflicting with real life schedule.

Toys: diapers, edge2, dildo, buttplugs (+tail), rope & beginner bondage kit, skirt, panties, bra, cage

kik: michiru_stock
michiru_stock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-01-2021, 04:38 PM   #4
nonbinary_trainer

Start each day with a good size enema, released into your current diaper. Push yourself to take a large amount, but don't hurt yourself.
nonbinary_trainer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2021, 05:02 PM   #5
.-.

Quote:
Originally Posted by michiru_stock View Post
Will try and think of dares later but to start with here's an easy rule.

Whenever you're not at uni, you have to be diapered at all times. Toilet is off limits (unless you dont do messing then messing is fine, but you have to pee in the diaper before you sit down on the toilet).
thanks you, im looking forward to anything else you can come up with!

and messing, wetting, filling them with other things, and stuff like layering diapers/being made to wear them for extended periods of time are all things i like, so feel free to incorporate any of those.

Old 11-02-2021, 05:03 PM   #6
.-.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nonbinary_trainer View Post
Start each day with a good size enema, released into your current diaper. Push yourself to take a large amount, but don't hurt yourself.
thanks for the dare! will make sure to do this, any special enema you can think of? i have things like glycerine, olive oil, milk etc. and obviously just water.

Old 11-03-2021, 06:11 AM   #7
KacyBond

Buy a Keylime Pie, or some other pie/cake, and put half of it in your diaper on Saturday and Sunday!you can't change out until you've messed your diaper so much it leaks.

Likes: Crossdressing, sissy, backtalking, diapers, cross dressing in public, being dominated and bullied into embarrassing myself.

Limits: Public nudity, dick pics, disclosing my ID, extreme scat, findom, CBT, anal

Kik: PearBond
KacyBond is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2021, 09:50 AM   #8
.-.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KacyBond View Post
Buy a Keylime Pie, or some other pie/cake, and put half of it in your diaper on Saturday and Sunday!you can't change out until you've messed your diaper so much it leaks.
Ooh that sounds fun! I will probably have to use a different type of cake/pie because i looked around and i dont think keylime is available in my area, so any tips on what kind of substitute will be welcome

Old 11-04-2021, 10:32 AM   #9
michiru_stock

Might not be pie, but you can get a bottle of honey or syrup and pour down your diaper, should get you sticky and messy as well

sub:

limits: public (hidden is fine), permanent, cuckold, cbt, post orgasm, things conflicting with real life schedule.

Toys: diapers, edge2, dildo, buttplugs (+tail), rope & beginner bondage kit, skirt, panties, bra, cage

Old 11-04-2021, 09:07 PM   #10
.-.

Quote:
Might not be pie, but you can get a bottle of honey or syrup and pour down your diaper, should get you sticky and messy as well
I actually haven't done that before, should be a fun nre experience!

I am going to the store to get supplies in about 8 hours from now, does anyone have any other dares before then? Otherwise I'll have to possibly wait until Monday for some dares if they require things i dont own

Old 11-05-2021, 09:37 PM   #11
.-.

Received a pm dare last evening to wear a diaper before i go to bed, take a laxative and not leave the bed until 8am. Im currently laying in a diaper+stuffer that are filled to the brim, with 2.5 more hours to go... Im glad im wearing plastic pants or i would be afraid i would leak on my bed...

Still taking more dares of course, make me a busy baby these next few days!

Old 11-06-2021, 07:31 AM   #12
.-.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KacyBond View Post
Okay, so i did this dare this morning, combined it with the morning enema and syrup dare. To make it a tad more interesting, since i couldn't get the exact type of pie you mentioned, i decided to make the enema 2L + 50ml of glycerine. At first the gooey feeling of the pie mixed with the stickiness of the syrup made for a pretty interesting feeling, and then after a while the floodgates just opened as my sphincter could no longer keep the enema contained, totally flooding my diaper.

I wore it for an additional 1.5 hours until it was fully leaking, after which i changed into a tripple diaper with two stuffers that i am currently still wearing, and plan on wearing without changing for 12 hours total, anything to make these hours more interesting? I can already only waddle at this point.

Old 11-06-2021, 07:34 AM   #13
michiru_stock

No more waddling for you, I want you to count every step you take on 2 legs until you change your diaper (every 5 seconds standing upright counts as one) but sitting in a chair is allowed.
When you change each offence /step is worth 2 spankings so multiple the amount by 2 and pay of ur debt in a diaper change position before u can put on a new one

sub:

Old 11-06-2021, 07:29 PM   #14
.-.

Quote:
No more waddling for you, I want you to count every step you take on 2 legs until you change your diaper (every 5 seconds standing upright counts as one) but sitting in a chair is allowed.
When you change each offence /step is worth 2 spankings so multiple the amount by 2 and pay of ur debt in a diaper change position before u can put on a new one
Thank you for this dare, and the subsequent ones sent through DM and kik, i ended up with 63 steps so that will be 126 spanking, which is the most I've ever had to do... Hopefully i can get some more fun dares from people for tomorrow (and monday/Tuesday)

Ps. I am very sleepy so i will do these spankings in the morning, since that means I'll wear another diaper before then (because of the 24/7 rule) if anyone wants to give me a punishment for that, i will regretfully have to accept

Last edited by .-.; 11-06-2021 at 07:31 PM.

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
diaper, diapers, enema, messy, messy diaper