Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-28-2021, 07:51 AM   #1
prettyface

Male 25M - Make Me Submit For a Week

Hi all!

I will have the whole apartment for myself for a whole week and would like to let my submissive side out during the time. I'm looking for rules to follow, tasks to perform, or maybe even find someone to take a certain amount of control during that time (based on mutual agreement). I am a straight guy, but willing to play with men for this one, too. I will be working from home 9ish-5ish on weekdays. I might be able to get some playtime during work time, too, depends on how busy the days will be.

My kinks and toys:

Orgasm control and everything related (chastity, edging, denial, joi, ruined orgasms, etc...) - I own a chastity cage, but it's not very comfortable, so I'm not willing to wear it for more than an hour or two at a time. Looking to do at least some touching every day. No excessive edging, but some edging is welcome.

Bondage - I own a bunch of ropes, a couple of locks, a pair of handcuffs, a ball gag, and a blindfold. There's only so much bondage one can do on one's own while still being safe, so please take that into consideration.

Pain - nothing serious, but I do welcome some pain, such as cbt, spanking, nipple pain, etc.

Humiliation/degradation - feel free to give me tasks/rules to humiliate me and show me my place

Linewriting - both online and with a pen/paper

Chores - I will be doing some long-postponed cleaning and chores around the house, like thoroughly washing the floor or scrubbing the bathroom. Feel free to come up with tasks/rules to do while doing this or any other chores.

Punishment - feel free to specify a punishment to perform if I fail a task or break a rule.

Limits: shit, pee, diapers, public/other people, anal, excessive pain, multi-hour tasks, ice, wedgies, cam/face,

I also like games, predicaments, or having to earn permission to do stuff so feel free to add those to your tasks/rules.

If I can't do any of your tasks/rules for any reason, I will try to work with you to find a compromise, but I retain the right to refuse or alter any idea you have. In case multiple people come up with rules/tasks controlling the same aspect, I will do my best to make them work together. If I can't, I will choose whichever I like the best. Please, indicate if you'd like to receive pictures. I'm not saying I will always send them, but I might for some tasks. I will provide detailed written reports for the rest of the tasks in this thread. Please don't give me any tasks that would take longer than, say, one hour to complete.

My free week starts on Monday morning and will probably last till Sunday noonish. I'm posting this a few days early to have time to discuss your suggestions with you.

Feel free to ask any questions if you have any! Hoping to hear from ya'll soon!

Kinks: tease and denial/chastity/ruined orgasms, etc, some pain, bondage, humiliation, predicaments, games
Maybe, but don't count on it: anal, pee holding, pics
Limits: pee and scat, public, other people, permanent/long term, extreme pain, wedgies, cam, rules
Toys: chastity cage, dildo, prostate massager, handcuffs, ropes, ballgag, clothespins

Make me spank myself here or PM me SPANK to give me 20 spanks with a wooden spoon.
prettyface is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
control, rules, submission, tasks