Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 02-09-2014, 07:24 PM   #1
Recursion

Alarm Self Bondage Predicaments - Random Time Delay Combination Locks

Being the kinky bastard that I am, I recently took a look at Wal-Mart's selection of locks and found something that looked like it would be fun to play with. These combination locks are quite small, and have three vertical dials with 10 numbers on each of them (zero to nine). The cool part is that you can set the unlocking combination to whatever you want, and easily change it as many times as you like.

(Link to an image of the combination lock I'm talking about)

After a little thinking, I realized that you could use these locks as a sort of random time-delayed release mechanism for self bondage. Each lock has 1000 possible combinations (10 * 10 * 10). If you spin the dials randomly when you are setting the unlocking combination, you could end up with any one of these, and if you close your eyes after closing the lock and spinning the dials, you won't know which one.

This means that you may have to literally go through every combination possible to open the lock, which could take a considerable amount of time, but not as much as you'd think. The best and most obvious tactic is to put all the dials on 0, and then move dial #3 up sequentially, so you would first try 000, then 001, 002, 003, and so on until you reach 009, and then you would move up dial #2 and try 010, then 011, 012, 013, you get the idea.
If each combination attempt takes you one second to try, this will take you a minimum of 1 second, maximum of 1000 seconds (16.6 minutes), and an average time of 500 seconds (8.3 minutes) to find the combination. In reality, if you pull on the lock and spin the dial quickly, you can go much faster than this, and probably lower your average lock up to around 4 or 5 minutes.

Using this knowledge, there are all sorts of devious things you can do with your new random time-delay locks. One idea I've made use of before is to put on a pair of jeans along with a tight belt (or length of chain) so that you can't pull the pants off of yourself without undoing the belt. Then put the lock through one of the belt loops and part of the belt buckle, essentially locking the belt onto the pants. Now you can't get out of the pants until you have figured out the combination.

(Link to an image of the lock securing a belt)

Once you're locked into the pants, you can be subject to all kinds of cruel torments that will have you clawing at the dials to unlock yourself. Technically some of these would have to be done before putting the pants on, but you get the idea:
  • Put itching powder in your underwear and go out in public somewhere. Resist the itch for as long as possible and don't embarrass yourself around people by scratching. Then when you finally can't stand it any more, you run off to somewhere private and start trying to find the combination to get some relief from all this itching, but you're still an excruciating 5-15 minutes away from getting out!
  • Coat your hand in a huge glob of icy hot, stick it down your pants, and give your balls a massive coating with some on your cock as well. Feels great for a few seconds, but then you're in for a world of freezing, stinging pain, and absolutely no way to stop it before it has run it's course unless you can find the combination.
  • Take a laxative far in advance, and as soon as you feel like you can't hold your mess in for another minute, snap that lock closed and spin the dials. Now you're really in trouble, because if you can't get the combination figured out before your bowels give way, you're going to be stuck in a very shitty, smelly pair of pants. Better hurry up, but make sure not to accidentally skip a combination or you'll have to go through the whole set all over again when you get to 999 and are devastated to find that it doesn't work!

As a side note, a benefit of the jean and belt lockup is that if there's any sort of emergency or you really need to get them off fast, you can use a set of scissors to cut all of the belt loops on your jeans, making the belt redundant and your jeans completely ruined, but you'll be safe.

Also, there's the obvious addition that if 5-15 minutes of lockup isn't enough for you or your predicament, you can always just add more combination locks! Each lock adds another random amount of time, so your 10 locks could result in a 1 minute long lockup, or a torturous 2 hours! You won't know until you try to escape.

Finally, there are obviously more uses for this type of time delay than just locking a pair of jeans onto yourself. If anyone else can think of any bondage predicaments or has any other ideas involving these combination locks, or if you have any personal tales to tell involving them, let us know all about it!

Likes: bondage, tease & denial, private humiliation, light pain, dirty socks, light anal, cum eating, icy-hot
Limits: public, messy
Toys: handcuffs, rope, bit-gag, blindfold, CB6K chastity device, Aneros, vibrating prostate toy, riding crop, clothespins, icy-hot, stinky slippers

In order to understand recursion, one must first understand recursion.
Recursion is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 4 users say Thank You to Recursion for this post:
Old 02-11-2014, 05:32 PM   #2
Triangle
The Bitch who cares......

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recursion View Post
Also, there's the obvious addition that if 5-15 minutes of lockup isn't enough for you or your predicament, you can always just add more combination locks! Each lock adds another random amount of time, so your 10 locks could result in a 1 minute long lockup, or a torturous 2 hours! You won't know until you try to escape.
My boy told me to pass on a message
Spoiler:
Why on earth would you give the idea of more than 1 lock!!

He has 3 locks {4 digits long) (1 per second = 4 hours 10 minutes average, 8 hours 20 minutes max). I may of given him a laxative & 4 pints on water (he is sat in the bath at the moment)

BvG : 228 Wins & 12 Losses (including 3 by stupidity) & a few close draws

:D
Triangle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2014, 05:42 PM   #3
Recursion

Oh my that is excruciatingly sadistic, Triangle! Don't get me wrong, I'd love for my fiancee to do that to me, but still... cruel!

I'd love to hear more details as they come out.

Likes: bondage, tease & denial, private humiliation, light pain, dirty socks, light anal, cum eating, icy-hot
Toys: handcuffs, rope, bit-gag, blindfold, CB6K chastity device, Aneros, vibrating prostate toy, riding crop, clothespins, icy-hot, stinky slippers

Old 02-11-2014, 10:22 PM   #4
LiquidDare

This is a great idea. I've always wanted to try the marshmallow trick, and so adding a lock or two would definitely add some interesting scenarios.

Full list of likes/dislikes/limits
Full list of PM Dares
Limits: Cross Dressing, body writing, body fluid eating, Family, Permanent, full public

Punish me please
LiquidDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 01:54 AM   #5
Sexdemon
Distinguished Member

Send a message via Yahoo to Sexdemon

You could always use one 4 pin lock instead of loads of 3 pins. And I doubt you can consistently do q combo a second, so I would say double the times estimated at least.

Bondage -=- Domination (giving) -=- Forced -=- Cock suck(receiving)-=- Feet
Anal -=- Long tasks -=- Humiliation -=- Dice dares -=- Instructions
LIMITS:
Quote:
Pain -=- Perm marks -=- Cum denial -=- Public -=- Incest -=- Ice
Pic's/vid (Could be persuaded) -=- Soiled clothes -=- Blood -=- cold

Equipment - Click here
Sexdemon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 05:28 AM   #6
Recursion

The marshmallow trick would certainly be a fun one, I'm sure it would be very sticky and uncomfortable in your underwear if you couldn't unlock yourself in time. Let us know how it goes if you do try it

Yeah I didn't know that you could get a 4 dial one with a resettable combination, I'll have to keep my eye out for those. 10^4 means 10,000 combinations, which is an average of 1.38 hours each (as Triangle has so correctly calculated already ).

I do think that 1 per second is a fair estimate though. You're right that you can't constantly be trying combinations for an entire hour, you're going to slow down somewhat or take a break, but if you try this out with a real lock you will see that you can just move up dial 2, flick dial 3 a few times will applying pressure to the lock in case you move over the correct combination, then bump up dial 2 again and flick some more, goes pretty quick...

Old 02-12-2014, 09:11 AM   #7
Sexdemon
Distinguished Member

You can actually get a 5 pin combination lock, here is a PIC of ithttp://www.china-travel-kits.com/images/LocksTags/High-Quality-5-digit-Combination-Lock-1_10-573.jpg
But I recon you could possibly be trying to crack that for up to a few days. Unless you can cheat somehow.

LIMITS:
Quote:

Equipment - Click here
Old 02-12-2014, 12:41 PM   #8
LiquidDare

There's also 4-dial word locks which if you're tormenting a slave you can use. Did the master use an actual word? Or just random letters?

Full list of likes/dislikes/limits
Full list of PM Dares
Limits: Cross Dressing, body writing, body fluid eating, Family, Permanent, full public

Punish me please
LiquidDare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 02:23 PM   #9
Recursion

Wow so there are lots of these kinds of locks that you can use! Obviously the 5 digit ones are pretty extreme and I can't really see them being used completely randomly, or you'd end up going days without finding the combination probably, trying combos for hours at a time, but perhaps if someone else set the combo for you they could make a game out of giving you hints or one of the numbers at a time...

Anyways, has anyone actually tried anything using these locks for anything yet? Or does anyone have any good ideas for other possible predicaments that you could put yourself in with them?

Old 02-12-2014, 03:06 PM   #10
Sexdemon
Distinguished Member

Well one could if they had someone to trust, lock there hands behind there back, show the combo to someone via webcam and then scramble it, leaving them in there mercy.

You could also do something like take a picture of the combination, without looking, then use a programming like the selfbondage lockit programming on bound Anna, and lock yourself and scramble the codes, you will be stuck until you get the code from the computer.
I think you might also be able to use carlilock as I think the minimum time is quite small.

LIMITS:
Quote:

Equipment - Click here
Old 02-12-2014, 03:35 PM   #11
inflamio
getDare Sweetheart

I think that a 3 pin lock is actually better than a 4 pin lock, as you can put your self under more pain and discomfort for a longer time. If it took several hours to unscramble the code, icy hot would be stupidly painful on your cock, I certainly wouldn't be able to cope

Likes: Crossdressing, humiliation, public, spankings, light anal
Dislikes: friends, pictures
Limits: Family, severe pain, poo and piss

I lost to Nicole.
inflamio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2014, 03:43 PM   #12
Recursion

You mean that you wouldn't want to use icy-hot on yourself if you were using a 4 dial lock, but with 3 you'd give it a shot? I guess that makes sense. Honestly though from my own experience it only hurts for about 5 minutes and then fades away, though it could just be that I haven't been using enough...

I actually like the idea of using multiple 3 dial locks more than one 4 dial lock, personally. Just because with a single 4 dial lock, there's a chance that the combo could show up very early (0009 for instance) and then suddenly it's over already. However with multiple 3 dial locks, you have more chances to receive the average lock up time, so it's a more reliable way of adding time. Law of averages or something like that, I'm no statistics pro

Old 02-12-2014, 03:46 PM   #13
Sexdemon
Distinguished Member

No, of course not, I would say get 3 4 and 5 pins and use the most apropreate one for whatever scenario you come up with. So for ones with icy hot, you would use the 3 pin, ones with a longer time like a tied to the bed u til you can free yourself, maybe the 4 and for one that you could rely on someone else for the code when you have pleased them, use the 5.

LIMITS:
Quote:

Equipment - Click here
Old 12-08-2020, 11:45 AM   #14
Ashleepat

Try emlalock https://www.emlalock.com/#/login

Basically you take a picture of the combination and upload to the site (without looking at the combination obviously). You can set minimum and maximum time and randomize the time for you to be locked up.

There are some other features, like you can gamble your time by playing games etc. If you win, time is subtracted and if you loose time is added. You can also have other users act as key holders to add/subtract time as well. At the end they show you the picture of your combination and you are free!

This is actually for chastity cages but I have used it for self bondage as well and it works wonders

27/Sissy/2” clitty (soft)

Likes Forced Fem; Humiliation; Vomit; BDSM; Public Exposure; Webcam; Degredation; Chastity; Anal; Throatfucking; Bimbofication; Cross Dressing; Teasing/Denial; Skype Session

Limits: Illegal; Family; Scat; Social Suicide; Blood

KIK: Ashlee.Patricks
Ashleepat is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bondage, combination, lock, predicament, selfbondage