Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-09-2020, 04:04 PM   #1
vulvasaur

Default 22F Rules/tasks for working from home

Hello!

I would like to do four good hours of boring at-home desk-work and need some motivation/rules. Perhaps some punishments would be helpful if I get distracted. I will provide detailed reports of all dares/tasks in this thread.

I live alone. The work I need to do is just sort of monotonous computer stuff and does not involve any sort of video calling or anyone else.

Toys, likes, and limits are in my signature. I have normal household items and am able to purchase things if necessary.

23 F switch looking for F Subs & Dommes

Last edited by vulvasaur; 11-09-2020 at 04:23 PM. Reason: More info
vulvasaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 04:11 PM   #2
rw789
getDare Sweetheart

It would help to know a few things about your situation for working from home:
How much privacy: Do you live alone or do you live with others who are unaware of this stuff?
Type of work from home: Do you do video chat? Voice chat/phone calls?
rw789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 04:14 PM   #3
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

Let's see. Each time you catch yourself doing something non-work related, make a tally mark on a piece of paper and get back to work.

When you are done with your work, count the tally marks. Each tally mark represents 1 minute of fucking your pussy with a dildo, followed by a spank with a rubber band on your clit.

Once you finished all fucking and snapping for your tally marks, you are denied an orgasm for 30 minutes per tally mark.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight

Blue monday's edging
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to bluedieblub for this post:
Old 11-09-2020, 04:27 PM   #4
vulvasaur

Quote:
Originally Posted by rw789 View Post
It would help to know a few things about your situation for working from home:
How much privacy: Do you live alone or do you live with others who are unaware of this stuff?
Type of work from home: Do you do video chat? Voice chat/phone calls?
Updated. Thank you!

Old 11-09-2020, 04:33 PM   #5
Masterdaddy13

I’ll go in with the rule above, but add each time you have to make a tally mark (even the slightest deviation from work gets a tally) you will have a wooden spoon handy at all times and spank the inside of each thigh. This also means you will have to have access to bare thigh. So you don’t want to gain another tick because you had to stop and take down pants. So you must dress to have access. Shorts, skirt, dress, in panties.
Masterdaddy13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 06:01 PM   #6
bee9
getDare Succubus

Not sure about your restraints, but you put them right after you drink two cups of liquid.

You need to do two hours in a single block of time, not going anywhere. Any deviation - the large plug goes in your poor ass and stays there until you are done for the day.

If you are good for two hours -- have a bathroom break, then use your double dildo on both of your holes for 5 minutes, then use the clit vibe until you edge.
Stuff your ass with a round anal plug and your pussy with a short dildo.

Do the 2nd block of two hours. Any deviation - the large plug goes in AND your pussy gets a pump. You go the max pumps at once, then each 10 minutes you add two more.

After you've done all fours hours - take off the restraints and:
- if you were good - clit pump + g-spot vibe + long dildo for your ass until you cum.
- if you weren't good - the max enema you can hold + one cup, keep it until you drink 2 litres of liquid, no bathroom visits. Edge each 10 minutes with the clit vibe, then use clit pump until it hurts, rinse and repeat. After you done 2 litres - attach the clit vibe using duct tape, set it to high and get to the edge. When you are about to cum expel the enema and empty your bladder while cumming, do not take the vibe until you are empty both sides.
Old 11-09-2020, 06:11 PM   #7
rw789
getDare Sweetheart

Drink a glass of water before starting work and each time you get distracted, you're to drink a full glass of water. You're not allowed to pee until you finish work. If you use the bathroom before you finish work, you must strip naked, edge, then flick your clit 5 times, and put on your tallest heels and put in your large plug and finish work for the day while disallowed to sit as you must stand.

If you succeed, you get to treat yourself to a nice orgasm using your gspot vibe.

If you failed, you have to use your pussy pump afterwards with your buttplug turned on and edge 3 times with no orgasm for the night. If you're even more naughty and do orgasm, must request punishment.
rw789 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2020, 07:11 PM   #8
pineapples
getDare Sweetheart

I think every time you deviate from your work your to put toothpaste in your ass and on your clit, at least more than used for brushing in both holes and at the end of the day you must brush inside both your holes for 2 mins each, and don't forget to floss your pussy with leggings nice and hard for 3 mins after your all brushed out, tell me how it goes hege

http://bdsmtest.org/r/hjT8Td8a

Kik: gratefuldaze9261

Likes: anal, cbt, denial, daily rules/ tasks, feminization, humiliation, pain, water sports, grindr whoring

Dislikes: scat

limits: public, family, friends, permanent, heavy pain, vomit

I'm willing to try just about all else!!!
pineapples is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2020, 06:50 AM   #9
Greatcornbow
getDare Prodigy

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulvasaur View Post
Hello!

I would like to do four good hours of boring at-home desk-work and need some motivation/rules. Perhaps some punishments would be helpful if I get distracted. I will provide detailed reports of all dares/tasks in this thread.

I live alone. The work I need to do is just sort of monotonous computer stuff and does not involve any sort of video calling or anyone else.

Toys, likes, and limits are in my signature. I have normal household items and am able to purchase things if necessary.
Drink two pints of whatever you like. Then get to your work until you can no longer hold your water then strip naked to pee and stay that way till you finish work.
Old 11-10-2020, 10:15 AM   #10
vulvasaur

Default Thank you—getting to work!

Thank you all for the tasks! I have too many, I think, to do in one session—so I’ll combine tasks in ways I feel are possible (but true to the original task) and report back for each block of time. I will of course complete all dares.

I am giving myself an enema to prepare and will begin work once I’m finished.

As a side note...
I’m blushing just thinking about it—but I just bought two large cucumbers that will most likely end up in this slut’s ruined asshole sometime soon. I’ve never taken something so big before. If you would like to incorporate these as rewards or punishments...
Old 11-10-2020, 12:34 PM   #11
vulvasaur

I divided my four hours of work today into two halves, and have completed the first half, along with the dares required after it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluedieblub View Post
Let's see. Each time you catch yourself doing something non-work related, make a tally mark on a piece of paper and get back to work.

When you are done with your work, count the tally marks. Each tally mark represents 1 minute of fucking your pussy with a dildo, followed by a spank with a rubber band on your clit.

Once you finished all fucking and snapping for your tally marks, you are denied an orgasm for 30 minutes per tally mark.
I went with this tally system, and ended up with eight tallies at the end of two hours—I am so bad at keeping focused! This means I’m not allowed to cum for the next four hours; agh.... After fucking my pussy with my short dildo for a minute and then snapping my clit with a band eight times, especially after all of the other tasks I needed to complete, I’m incredibly horny and not particularly excited to begin the next two hours—especially knowing that I can’t cum for so long after...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterdaddy13 View Post
I’ll go in with the rule above, but add each time you have to make a tally mark (even the slightest deviation from work gets a tally) you will have a wooden spoon handy at all times and spank the inside of each thigh. This also means you will have to have access to bare thigh. So you don’t want to gain another tick because you had to stop and take down pants. So you must dress to have access. Shorts, skirt, dress, in panties.
I did work in a dress, no bra, and panties, and spanked each thigh as a punishment for each distraction, for 16 spanks total. I think they just served to make me hornier, if I’m being honest, as my panties are soaked...

Quote:
Originally Posted by pineapples View Post
I think every time you deviate from your work your to put toothpaste in your ass and on your clit, at least more than used for brushing in both holes and at the end of the day you must brush inside both your holes for 2 mins each, and don't forget to floss your pussy with leggings nice and hard for 3 mins after your all brushed out, tell me how it goes hege
I modified your task slightly. If it is not up to par, I will accept punishment. I applied a bit of toothpaste on my asshole and clit each time, which felt so cold for a few minutes. It made me constantly think about my throbbing clit and hungry asshole, making me feel like such a dirty slut. After fucking myself for the 8 minutes with the 8 band snaps, I brushed my clit with more toothpaste and then my asshole. I did not brush inside of either hole, as I don’t want to hurt myself or cause any bleeding. Brushing my clit with my spare toothbrush hurt so badly and I was nearly moaning in pleasure and pain for all of the two minutes...I was happy to then switch to my asshole, which was more bearable.

Needless to say—all of these tasks have made me incredibly horny. My whore cunt is drooling onto my thighs; my panties are soaked, and I retrieved a towel to sit on so I didn’t get my wetness all over my chair.

I will do the next two hours and report back in a similar fashion—thank you all!

Old 11-11-2020, 01:45 PM   #12
vulvasaur

Default 2nd half—failed two tasks

Quote:
Originally Posted by rw789 View Post
Drink a glass of water before starting work and each time you get distracted, you're to drink a full glass of water. You're not allowed to pee until you finish work. If you use the bathroom before you finish work, you must strip naked, edge, then flick your clit 5 times, and put on your tallest heels and put in your large plug and finish work for the day while disallowed to sit as you must stand.

If you succeed, you get to treat yourself to a nice orgasm using your gspot vibe.

If you failed, you have to use your pussy pump afterwards with your buttplug turned on and edge 3 times with no orgasm for the night. If you're even more naughty and do orgasm, must request punishment.
I began the second half of my work with this task in mind. I, from my previous two hours, was not allowed to orgasm until four hours after the first half of my dare—so the plan was that, if I was good, I would wait two hours and then orgasm as described in the quoted post.

...That is not how things happened. With my cunt and ass still tingling from the toothpaste and horny from fucking my pussy with my dildo, I was set up, already, for failure. I drank a cup of water to begin, and ended up drinking four more cups of water before I started to feel the urge to pee. This urge was a good incentive to focus—I did nothing but my work for a solid 20 minutes with my bladder as motivation—but then the urge got so strong and I felt I couldn’t hold it. Luckily I was nearly done, with about half an hour left, and when I got distracted next I ended up going to the toilet instead of drinking another glass of water. I shamefully stripped naked, edged (which was easy), got into a tall and thin pair of heels, and began inserting my large plug.

I don’t know what it is about this plug—but it’s so difficult for me to insert, and it absolutely torments me once it’s in. I got about fifteen minutes in before I couldn’t take it any more and caved, deciding to take the punishment and let it be done. I pumped my pussy for a few minutes, which got me incredibly wet and horribly hot and bothered, before turning on the plug to its medium vibration setting. I edged my swollen and desperate pussy twice and couldn’t help it—the third time I got to the edge and instantly came. I tried to ruin the orgasm but couldn’t, completely overtaken by the need to cum.

So now I shamefully must request punishment for failing these dares. I am sorry that I am such a disobedient slut and I will try to do better in the future, and will do my best to complete any punishments, which I rightly deserve.

Old 11-11-2020, 03:22 PM   #13
bluedieblub
Dare Freak

You did really good so far, going through all those tasks. 8 tally marks actually so not seem out of proportion to me, although I'm sure you definitely wanted less. The report are very fun to read, thanks for taking the time to write them up

It's a shame about the orgasm in the end, but sometimes they happen. Since you did have an orgasm and the task specifically asked for a punishment, I'll suggest 2 here that I believe is sufficient punishment. Remember everything that you did right, even if something went wrong. Up to you if you want to wait for other input or get started.

1) For not keeping the plug in. A painfull plug is a horrible feeling. As your punishment you are going to train your ass to better handle it. Line up all the toys that you use on your ass from smallest to largest. Lube yourself up well using first 1 finger for 5 minutes. Continue with 2 fingers for another 5 minutes using plenty of lube and fuck each toy for 10 minutes from smallest to largest. If you cannot fuck a toy properly, go back one size and do 20 minutes on that toy instead.

For having an orgasm when you weren't allowed to have one: You are going to edge yourself once in the morning, and once in the evening for the next 2 days. You are going to be very careful for these edges to not push yourself over. For the remainder of the time, you can only touch yourself if a task asks for it. Your orgasm is denied untill Saturday. From Friday onwards, you can earn your orgasm back. Spend 15 minutes warming yourself up with either your fingers or a smaller toy. Then try to repeat the part of the dare you failed. Put the plug in, but don't push yourself if it hurts too much. Use your pussy pump and do 3 edges just before you go to bed. Do your best not to cum this time, and go to sleep without an orgasm. If you manage, you can have a blissfull orgasm in the morning after.

PM dares and toys
Enjoyed a task? Write me a report, I love reading what happened!
M/Switch/Straight

Blue monday's edging
bluedieblub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 06:02 PM   #14
firewolf

Send a message via Yahoo to firewolf

For every time you get distracted put hot sauce on your clit if you don’t have hot sauce use toothpaste

dislikes ice, wedgies, icyhot, anal, soap, sandpaper, pain of any kind to my feet

limits are pics, piss, scat, public, needles, messy wedgies, anything that breaks skin

I only have common household objects
PM dares:
OH SNAP: 10 rubber band sunaps where specified
NEW: new pm dare of your choice
Wedgie: I will do a wedgie of your choice for x time
firewolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2020, 07:05 PM   #15
bee9
getDare Succubus

Quote:
Originally Posted by vulvasaur View Post
So now I shamefully must request punishment for failing these dares. I am sorry that I am such a disobedient slut and I will try to do better in the future, and will do my best to complete any punishments, which I rightly deserve.
1. Edge, wait a minute, edge again.
2. Pump your pussy to max, edge.
3. Insert that large plug, edge.
4. Turn the plug to the max.
5. Use your restraints to limit your movements.
6. Set a timer for 60 minutes.
7. Fight the urge to cum, if you do cum ask for another punishment.
8. After the timer is off, roll a dice twice. If both are 6 - cum.
It's a punishment, not a reward.

Advertisements
Kink Talk