Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-07-2020, 11:45 PM   #1
Kitty_Fox

Default Dares for Couples

My bf came out to me that he loves to me dominated and get's turned on from being messy and wearing embarrassing costumes. I'm still learning about it and having trouble coming up with dares that my bf and I could enjoy. We have several onesies and some costumes (banana, bumble bee, Chipmunk, Tigger).

All ideas are welcome!

Loves: Costumes, petplay, bondage, teasing, role play, pee holding, exposure, messy, hidden/semi public, humiliation, anal
Dislikes: golden shower, pee drinking
Limits: scat, permanent, illegal, family, full public, photos/videos with face and privates, scat

24/F
Kitty_Fox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 10:52 AM   #2
FemdomPantyLover

Put on the chipmunk costume and see how many marshmallows he can get into his mouth. Once like this suck him off. Just use discretion so he does not choke.
Build my trust and see what happens!
FemdomPantyLover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 11:45 AM   #3
foxboy21

Make him into your kittycat:
Get him in the Tigger costume and tell him to meow like a cat as you stroke him to orgasm. If he stops meowing, you stop stroking, so he is only going to enjoy an orgasm while meowing.

Likes: Pain, Submission, Edges, Dares, Truths, Predicaments, Games, Squirrels, Spit
Dislikes/Punishments: Eating Cum (though I can just about make myself do it), Hard pain, Denial, Puke
Limit: Scat, Piss, Illegal, Public, Family, Anal, Crossdressing, Blackmail, Showing Face, Exposure

Kinklist: https://i.imgur.com/a6bz1nk.png

Fox me

FORADARE WAS HERE

Chaostouched
foxboy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 01:11 PM   #4
Kitty_Fox

These are great! Thank you!

any ideas on including something messy?

Loves: Costumes, petplay, bondage, teasing, role play, pee holding, exposure, messy, hidden/semi public, humiliation, anal
Limits: scat, permanent, illegal, family, full public, photos/videos with face and privates, scat

24/F
Old 09-08-2020, 03:13 PM   #5
foxboy21

Hmmm, something messy. This can (should) be combined with the others: Fill a pair of Welllington boots with custard. one should have warm custard, and the other cold. Get him to put them on.

Likes: Pain, Submission, Edges, Dares, Truths, Predicaments, Games, Squirrels, Spit
Dislikes/Punishments: Eating Cum (though I can just about make myself do it), Hard pain, Denial, Puke
Limit: Scat, Piss, Illegal, Public, Family, Anal, Crossdressing, Blackmail, Showing Face, Exposure

Kinklist: https://i.imgur.com/a6bz1nk.png

Fox me

FORADARE WAS HERE

Chaostouched
foxboy21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2020, 05:07 PM   #6
Kitty_Fox

Unfortunately we don't have any wellington boots, got any other ideas?

24/F

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
costumes, couple dare, humiliation, messy