Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 09-08-2020, 05:27 AM   #1
AlwaysShruthi

Smile 27/Crossdresser looking for Public/ Semi Public Dares

Hello,

I have always been obsessed with doing public dares with minimal risk of getting caught. Thankfully, I have not been caught yet and I don't wish to be caught too. I do my dares when I am home alone and mostly before 6 am in the morning or at mid-night. I might attempt them at other times of the day if it is mandatory for a dare.

I perform most of them in my apartment corridor or inside my flat with my windows or curtains open.

For example:
  • I have kept my balcony door and the curtains open while exercising wearing little clothing.
  • I have spanked myself facing away from the windows with the curtains open.
  • I have peed into a bowl with my balcony door open and sometimes the front door too.
  • I have stripped completely and changed in to another outfit with my front door open.
  • I have put clothes in my washing machine in the balcony wearing just a top after the sun has set.

I cannot leave the apartment as there are cameras in the ground floor. Fortunately there are no cameras on any other floors or stairs. My goal is to experience the thrill without getting caught. These are some of the things I have done in my apartment corridor.

Thank you.

Love,
Shruthi

Will post reports in my blog.

Locked in chastity.
Last orgasm: 31-03-2023

kik: addictedtobeingfemme

Role plays, Hidden Exhibitionism, Bladder Control, Impact Play, Wedgies, Orgasm Denial and Bondage

Dislikes:
Anal, CBT, Ice cubes, Sensation Play and Golden showers

Limits:
Diapers, Wax, Urethral play, Scat, Blood, Incest, Permanent, Extreme pain, Orgasms.

About me

My Fetishes

My Toys

My blog

Last edited by AlwaysShruthi; 09-08-2020 at 05:58 AM.
AlwaysShruthi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
chastity cage, crossdresser, exhibitionist