Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 06-09-2020, 02:47 AM   #1
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Pill §§§ The Three Tubes §§§

Pack 3 paper-tubes with 1: socks 2: shorts/skirt, 3: T-shirt and tape them similarly on both ends and put in them in your bag.

Now, the only thing you may wear are shoes and a longer coat. Walk around in the city and place the first tube you pick out randomly in an open place, like in the middle of a market place, and tape it to a pole or something.

The second one picked also by random, you tape in the middle of a street and where there is an entrance to the building there.

The one that is left, you bring with you and put just on the other side of the street from where you like to start.

Now, when you can't spot any people around you, remove the coat and lock it with the bag to a pole or a tree with a bike lock (or chain and padlock that locks without a key). The key to the lock is left at your home, so now you have to get some clothes to wear to match your shoes.

Your task is simple: Get your clothes back! And hurry up until somebody catches you nude! With a little luck, the first tube has the T-shirt in it...

Good Luck!!

Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 08:24 AM   #2
ExhibCouple

Love this and think my wife and I may try a scaled back version of it. Instead of very public places maybe semi-public spots to put the tubs. Might have items that cover a bit more but are rather revealing. Maybe each tube would cover enough to be legal but still rather exposed. Then you can decide if it is worth the risk/gamble to go for another tube before returning to the car.

Is that in the spirit of this dare or too easy?
ExhibCouple is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2020, 12:33 PM   #3
Bandana
Truth or Dare Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by ExhibCouple View Post
Love this and think my wife and I may try a scaled back version of it. Instead of very public places maybe semi-public spots to put the tubs. Might have items that cover a bit more but are rather revealing. Maybe each tube would cover enough to be legal but still rather exposed. Then you can decide if it is worth the risk/gamble to go for another tube before returning to the car.

Is that in the spirit of this dare or too easy?
Hi. First of all, probably the biggest risk parameter is the time in the day you do it. In rush hour, this will be very risky even if you do it in semi-public places.

Of course you can make a different version of it. Just make the rules clear and consistent so that there are no questions about how to go about each step.

Why not write it down in a comment here? The content of each tube and where to hide them. Good luck!
Bandana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2020, 08:15 AM   #4
ExhibCouple

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandana View Post
Hi. First of all, probably the biggest risk parameter is the time in the day you do it. In rush hour, this will be very risky even if you do it in semi-public places.

Of course you can make a different version of it. Just make the rules clear and consistent so that there are no questions about how to go about each step.

Why not write it down in a comment here? The content of each tube and where to hide them. Good luck!
Ok, let me give it some thought and I'll post back on it.
ExhibCouple is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
bike lock, clothes, public, scavenger, tubes