Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 05-20-2020, 04:04 PM   #16
Thifr
getDare Succubus

Fucking nice first part...
Did you wait to feel the need to pee ?
I'm online if you need. Too bad for the other clothes pins, but anyway, I think you look good ^^

Only 18+
Thifr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 12:02 AM   #17
MrFrustration
Longtime User

Yes - brilliant start. I will be interested to read what happened next..
MrFrustration is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 11:06 AM   #18
Annawhiteslut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annawhiteslut View Post
So this slut is starting the cleaning now... And she is dressed up for it.. First she started by getting naked followed by tight crotch rope around wet pussy and knot on the clit.. Pussy lips got the hanger of bottles. This slut then shove duster handle in the ass.. It literally lookimg like a animal tail.. Slut is felling already humiliated and wet.. Her nipples are erect.. Boobs are now tied so does her ankle and wrista are atrached woth rope.. And her mouth is gagged with ball. And her nipples are clamled with clothes pim..her wrist thread is attached witb crotchrope.. As she is now starting at herself in mirror.. She truly looks like a bounded slut who is being punished.. Now she is ready to clean the room.. As of now it is difficult to move easily.. For every pf my step.. My pussy is weighed by bottles. Duster hamdle moving in my ass.. And crotchrope rubbed against clit.. This slut pussy is dripping wet just by this.. She is now starting the cleaning.. Rest of the report she aikl gove after cleaning..
By each and every bit of cleaning her pussy is getting rubbed with rope.. And it is penetrating skin of this slut.. And pussy lips are getting streached downwards with bottles.. And she can't even scream with pain because her moth was gagged.. Only thing she can do is to clean.. As instructed she put 20 minutes timer.. And after timer goes off.. Its the best part of the cleaning edging.. This made this slut pussy more wet and wanted to have orgasm despartely but have to do the cleaning first.. While she is cleaning she often forgot that she had big duster shoved in the ass.. And whenever she reach near wall while mopping, it pressed against the wall and shoved deeper in the ass.. It felt so good inside.. Although little painful.. But when it happeen first time.. This slut felt so nice.. It took long 1. 5 hours..and this slut holes and nipples were really used.. Then finally she had orgasm with the duster handle.. She thank everyone for this great task.. Make this slut to know her place.. Thank you for giving degrading and humiliating tasks.. It made this slut so horny.. And her cleaning was never been so much interesting for her..

Verbal degradation
Crotchrope
Pussy nipple punishments
Dominated by group of people
Ass insertions

-Limits
--pictures,public,toilet related, messy, no food items, toothpaste

Tools:
I only have household items

Private message me rule/punishmentz on getdare... 😉 U won't be disappointed 😆

Kik: annawhiteslut
Annawhiteslut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2020, 11:07 AM   #19
Annawhiteslut

Anyone wanna punish this slut post cleaning? Feel free to post ur creative ideas here

Verbal degradation
Crotchrope
Pussy nipple punishments
Dominated by group of people
Ass insertions

-Limits
--pictures,public,toilet related, messy, no food items, toothpaste

Tools:
I only have household items

Private message me rule/punishmentz on getdare... 😉 U won't be disappointed 😆

Kik: annawhiteslut
Annawhiteslut is offline   Reply With Quote