Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Tangents > Lounge

Old 12-17-2007, 02:49 PM   #1
brownie
Account Banned

Send a message via AIM to brownie Send a message via Yahoo to brownie
Default im sorry

for all those people who ive angered and pissed off for the last couple of months i liked to say im sorry.

Naughty choile: Im sorry for abuesing your friendship, and i have not been fair and but in my part.

Strawberry: im apologizing to you for what i said on your going away. Hopefuly we can settle are differences when you come back. I just wont you to know im already starting

Depp: Im sorry for making a bunch of controversial and breaking alot of rules.

And to all the getdare users: Im sorry for filling up this site what you think is crapy post.

There are probably alot more people i should apologize to.
I just wont all the people i a fended or who i made unhappy to let them know im am trying. For real this time. I know it will take some time, so i dont expect you to accept it right away, i wont you to accept this apologize when you think i mean it.

~thats all i gatta say about that
Peace
Old 12-17-2007, 03:07 PM   #2
DaVance
Distinguished Member

Default A Turning Point?

Brownie and I have traded some e-mails and pm's since he was on 'vacation' from getdare. I believe this was difficult for him to write and post. So I suggest try to look past the spelling errors and take the message just as it is written.

A lot of animosity has built up and will take awhile to subside. So Brownie I will continue to suggest to you to keep your posts positive. For everyone else somehow find it in your heart to give him a chance and work with him, you don't have to jump into it, just give him a chance. Brownie it may be a long road back but you have started.
DaVance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2007, 03:54 PM   #3
SubMissChievous
Prodigy

Brownie, I want to take the opportunity since you started this thread to let you know that I don’t hate you. It’s true that sometimes I don’t like the way you reply to some members but I must admit that since you’ve been back I’ve noticed a clear improvement & I’m happy to see that. And I know first-hand that you can be very nice when you want to: After all, I haven’t forgot about that “birthday” thread of a month ago either…

Do you remember you once asked me why I was nice to people? I don’t really remember what I replied to you then but I can tell you this now: I prefer being nice to “bad” people than being mean to “good” people… In other words, I’m tolerant & willing to give people a chance. I haven’t changed, it’s still true. So all I can add is that I encourage you to keep it up. I still believe that you can be a great member.

Good luck to you!
Happy Holidays!

Chloé
SubMissChievous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 09:13 AM   #4
TheLittleStrawberry
getDare Devil

Hope you stick by it!! Surprise me for when I get back!! You can do it!

Im doing dares again If you wanna send one, you can PM me, but I'll probably hang around the dare threads as well.

Limits: I wont ingest anything nasty, Nothing messy that will ruin my furniture or belongings, nothing public, nothing illegal.

most humiliating dare:
I was dared not to remove my panties at all for a few days. Not even for bathroom duties, and to cut a little hole for 'nr 2' as I couldnt remove them . It was strange.
TheLittleStrawberry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 09:43 AM   #5
MasterO
Account Banned

Send a message via MSN to MasterO

Keep using your SPELL CHECK and pay less attention to the quantity of posts and more to the quality of them. If you do, in time I'm sure you will be accepted into this community, the getdare community is far more tolerant of "The Different People" than those in real daily life will be but nobody wants to be annoyed or insulted.

Always looking for female dare slaves that are willing to do my dares and reply.
MasterO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2007, 11:34 AM   #6
Davros
Account Banned

Like it's been said, we don't hate you. Just be careful what you post sometimes, think before you post

Oh... and I'm not forgiving you yet until you prove you'll change. Make it a new year resolution

Last edited by Davros; 12-18-2007 at 12:36 PM.
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 07:54 PM   #7
Glutgod
getDare Devil

Well lets hope you can stick to your promises and keep at doing the good you're doing. I hope for your sake and all the getdare people's happiness you can try your best at post good quality post and not quantity.
For us, the storm has passed. The war is over. And let us never forget those who journeyed into the howling dark, and did not return. For their decision required courage beyond measure. Sacrifice, an unshakeable conviction that their fight... *our* fight... was elsewhere. As we start to rebuild, this hillside will remain barren, a memorial to heroes fallen. They enobled all of us, and they shall not be forgotten
Glutgod is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2007, 08:26 PM   #8
brownie
Account Banned

So far i think im doing good, im at least trying my best, i like to say thanks for all of your help!
brownie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 07:04 PM   #9
lucky
Account Banned

Brownie: your posts build your online life. So don't worry, just stick with the forum like everyone else. Seems like you are not banned this means you are still allowed. The rules allows you also to have another account while you don't mess things up, this if you personally are worried of your old reputation. But red is a nice color so I won't worry about it.

Just let it go and be yourself! (avoid offtopics )

I am currently blackmailed and I am not sure about my limits...
lucky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2007, 07:33 PM   #10
brownie
Account Banned

ya i like red reputation too, since i have -10 i dont have to worry much to get in the green
brownie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2007, 03:35 AM   #11
Davros
Account Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by brownie View Post
ya i like red reputation too, since i have -10 i dont have to worry much to get in the green
Just keep staying on-topic and being like now, you'll be in the green in no time! And besides, no1 else has it, so treasure it!
Davros is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk