Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 02-20-2020, 11:42 AM   #1
catgir93

Default F/25 offering slavegirl for punishment/dares

I was away for a while because I was really busy but thank you to everyone who has sent me dares on pm and on here. One of them is to offer myself as a slave to everyone here for next 15 dares (I was given a time limit of 2hrs first but that is not practical as I may not be able spend as much time today) as I refused a master/mistress.

I have been asked to make some humiliating answers public.

height: 5ft 8 weight: 75kg
size of breasts? 36C
diameter of areola: R 4.5cm L 6cm
size of nipples: 1.2cm
distance from clit to start of vagina: 9cm

So at the moment I have lost most of my clothes playing strip roulette - I have a burgundy lacy thong on and a black tank top but my boobs are hanging out of the neck line for another dare. I have 'use me' written on top of my breasts with red lipstick. I've had 13 rubber band snaps to each tit and 31 spanks with wooden spoon on each of my butt cheeks while standing in front of my window with the blinds removed (I was asked to choose 2 random numbers, 1 and 3).
I have also been punished with some bladder control - I'm drinking a glass of water every 30 minutes and I'm not allowed to use the toilet for 4hrs (it's been 2hrs 45min) so I desperately need to pee.
I also had to spend 13 minutes gagged with my underwear (clean).

So dare away! I will do reports either today or tomorrow.
You can also give me dares through kik: catgir93

Likes: humiliation and degradation, rules (esp clothing), control, pussy/clit/nipple pain, hidden/semi public, bodywriting, watersports

Dislikes: anal insertions, spanking

Limits - scat, blood, permanent (needle, tattoos etc), public, face

Last edited by catgir93; 02-21-2020 at 12:11 PM.
catgir93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 12:31 PM   #2
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

Ok so your first dare is to release your bladder in a controlled way. Once your 4 hour hold is up, you will release your pee in 5 controlled bursts in 5 different places, none of which can be the bathroom. You will send me a full report with lots of detail.
S
Danzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 12:58 PM   #3
Lyb
getDare Addict

Second dare here, when answering post or anything kneel in front of a table with your nipples on the table and put a couple of heavy books on them to clamp between the table and the books. Do it until you've finished this thread.

Feel free to pm me to get dared or if you're looking for a Master. (Women only)

Currently looking for women to hypnotise

Girls looking for rules:
http://www.getdare.com/bbs/showthread.php?t=303522

kik: lyb.lyb
Wickr: lyblyb
Lyb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 01:33 PM   #4
growler21d
Distinguished Member

Do you have any toys?

Edge yourself 3 times then stand on your tip toes, facing a wall with your hands clasped behind your head for 5 minutes. Every time you lower off your tip toes is 10 spanks each ass cheek, each inner thigh, and each tit with a wooden spoon.

Likes: anal, bondage, spanking, clothing control, orgasm control, bathroom control, (control of any kind really), public, exhibition, watersports

Limits: Permanent, blood

If it isn't listed, assume indifferent/dislike, but it never hurts to ask

Looking for a female kik slave - pictures will be required
kik ID: growler21d
growler21d is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 03:52 PM   #5
Keiichi18
getDare Sweetheart

1. Stuff your thong in your pussy.
2. Drip hot sauce on your clit and nipples.
3. Spank your clit and each nipple 30 times.
Keiichi18 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 11:12 AM   #6
catgir93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danzy View Post
Ok so your first dare is to release your bladder in a controlled way. Once your 4 hour hold is up, you will release your pee in 5 controlled bursts in 5 different places, none of which can be the bathroom. You will send me a full report with lots of detail.
S
Ok so here's the report:
I was so ready to pee and I knew I couldn't pee in the bathroom so the first one I did was in the kitchen. I was squatting on the floor - probably because its a habit to sit on the toilet. It was very hard to control this as I was bursting to go. It felt like pure bliss when I started peeing and I wanted to keep going but I knew I had to stop. The urine felt hot against my thighs but also felt arousing. I had to mop that up quickly as I share the kitchen with a flatmate. My bedroom has a carpeted floor so I didn't want to pee there as I can't get the urine out of the carpet. So I headed to the corridor and had another controlled release, a bit better than the first but I still wanted to keep going. Then I went down to a hidden shed behind the building (I hate public but this shed is well covered and there's never anyone around so I did) and peed. Once again, it was pure relief. This time I did it standing because I didn't want to squat close to the ground which was grimy. Then I peed in the garbage room (once again semi public but luckily no one was around). Again I was standing. Unfortunately I was way too relieved the first too times to pee so I peed too much and therefore finished peeing in these 4 places. My bladder was empty.

Likes: humiliation and degradation, rules (esp clothing), control, pussy/clit/nipple pain, hidden/semi public, bodywriting, watersports

Old 02-21-2020, 11:15 AM   #7
catgir93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyb View Post
Second dare here, when answering post or anything kneel in front of a table with your nipples on the table and put a couple of heavy books on them to clamp between the table and the books. Do it until you've finished this thread.
So I have replied to 6 pms and one dare on here since this dare. For all of them, I knelt in front of the table with my nipples on the table. I was quite difficult to get this right but after a few tries I managed. I put three heavy books and they crushed my nipples and I felt the pain in my back. My nipples were stinging. It got a bit better as I went on but it was still sore afterwards! Thanks for the dare.

Old 02-21-2020, 11:19 AM   #8
catgir93

Quote:
Originally Posted by growler21d View Post
Do you have any toys?

Edge yourself 3 times then stand on your tip toes, facing a wall with your hands clasped behind your head for 5 minutes. Every time you lower off your tip toes is 10 spanks each ass cheek, each inner thigh, and each tit with a wooden spoon.
I have a vibe and a suction. So i edged myself three times, once using hand and twice using the handle of my hairbrush. Then I stood tiptoe facing the wall. My hands were behind my head for 5 minuted. This was very humilitating and I could feel the warmth on my face and when I looked in the mirror, my cheeks were red. During this time, I had come off my tiptoe 5 times. I used my inner spoon to spank ass cheeks, inner thighs and tits. My tits were sore from before and this added to the pain. My ass cheeks were bright red. So were my inner thighs. A few stray hits landed on my pussy.
Thank you for the dare.

Old 02-21-2020, 11:21 AM   #9
catgir93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiichi18 View Post
1. Stuff your thong in your pussy.
2. Drip hot sauce on your clit and nipples.
3. Spank your clit and each nipple 30 times.
I took off my thong which was pretty wet and inserted it into my pussy. I didn't have hot sauce so I used toothpaste. I appplied a good amount to the clit and nipples. After that I spanked my clit and nipples 30 times with a wooden spoon. This was right after the dare above so my nipples were already sore. I couldn't keep my mouth shut, it was like my nipples were on fire! It was ages before they calmed down.

Thank you for the dare.

Old 02-21-2020, 01:15 PM   #10
Danzy
getDare Sweetheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by catgir93 View Post
Ok so here's the report:
I was so ready to pee and I knew I couldn't pee in the bathroom so the first one I did was in the kitchen. I was squatting on the floor - probably because its a habit to sit on the toilet. It was very hard to control this as I was bursting to go. It felt like pure bliss when I started peeing and I wanted to keep going but I knew I had to stop. The urine felt hot against my thighs but also felt arousing. I had to mop that up quickly as I share the kitchen with a flatmate. My bedroom has a carpeted floor so I didn't want to pee there as I can't get the urine out of the carpet. So I headed to the corridor and had another controlled release, a bit better than the first but I still wanted to keep going. Then I went down to a hidden shed behind the building (I hate public but this shed is well covered and there's never anyone around so I did) and peed. Once again, it was pure relief. This time I did it standing because I didn't want to squat close to the ground which was grimy. Then I peed in the garbage room (once again semi public but luckily no one was around). Again I was standing. Unfortunately I was way too relieved the first too times to pee so I peed too much and therefore finished peeing in these 4 places. My bladder was empty.
A good report but I am disappointed you didn't have enough control to let it go in 5 bursts
Danzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 04:01 PM   #11
Marshall_235

Take a deck of cards and split them in half, 2 full suits in each and then shuffle each deck. Get an elastic band and strip naked. Each suit is as follows, hearts - left nipple Diamond - right nipple Clubs - clit Spades - both arse cheeks/arsehole. Draw a card from each pile and if they match, snap the elastic band on each corresponding body part the number of times shown on the card. If you draw 2 -10 you snap that many times. If it's a Jack it's 12, a Queen it's 15, a King it's 20 and and Ace is 25. If you draw a Joker at any time whether it's a match or not you must snap the band 10 times on each body part.
Marshall_235 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2020, 09:07 AM   #12
catgir93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshall_235 View Post
Take a deck of cards and split them in half, 2 full suits in each and then shuffle each deck. Get an elastic band and strip naked. Each suit is as follows, hearts - left nipple Diamond - right nipple Clubs - clit Spades - both arse cheeks/arsehole. Draw a card from each pile and if they match, snap the elastic band on each corresponding body part the number of times shown on the card. If you draw 2 -10 you snap that many times. If it's a Jack it's 12, a Queen it's 15, a King it's 20 and and Ace is 25. If you draw a Joker at any time whether it's a match or not you must snap the band 10 times on each body part.
I'm sorry I didn't understand the game. What should match when I take cards form the two piles? the suits won't because they are sepearated so the numbers should match?

Old 02-22-2020, 12:03 PM   #13
Marshall_235

Quote:
Originally Posted by catgir93 View Post
I'm sorry I didn't understand the game. What should match when I take cards form the two piles? the suits won't because they are sepearated so the numbers should match?
Yeah, sorry, the numbers should match or the face cards should if it's a Jack, Queen, King or Ace.
Marshall_235 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
breast punishment, clit torture., humiliation, humiliation slave, punishment