Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-17-2011, 12:53 PM   #10
BettyBoop
Angel of Dare

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dice7 View Post
Each go into a separate room or a room where you can't see each other and set your phone timers to one min, then strip to as few clothes as you dare and meet each other at the bottom of the stairs at the end of the minute. Whoever has dared to show off the most skin/wear the least amount of clothes wins, the loser has to remove one more piece of clothing of the winners choice and go to the top of the stairs and back.

O and in the event of a tie you both remove an item of the others choosing and head up the stairs together..
Charlotte went in the guest room and I went into another room on the first floor some call it the second floor I'm not sure which is correct, ooer.

I was wearing a skirt, a bra, long socks and top and a jumper over than and I took off most of it apart from my skirt and bra.
Lottie took off her two tops and left her jeans and socks on, she forgot we were counting socks as an item so she kept hers on which also slowed her down when we got down to wooden floors.

Anyways, we both ran downstairs and stopped at the bottom of the stairs while I victory danced and then we could have sworn we heard someone opening the door (turned out there was no one there) but until we figured that out we just ran. We awkwardly went through the lounge and had to go the long way around through the kitchen and back up the corridor and round until we got to my room which is furthest away from everything.

phew.

Anyways, I won and she had to take off her bra which I am now wearing as a medal.

Boop Boop de Boop.
female, engurrland.
Ask me anything, click.
My tumblr. 18+

BettyBoop is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk