Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 11-20-2019, 07:25 PM   #16
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dared to perfection View Post
I hardly think you need to be dared to do this. But yes I dare you. Lights always on, except when going to sleep or it's daytime.

I also think your bf will miss you.. or at least you should make sure he misses you. Send at least 5 dirty pics to him between now and when he gets home -- two of which must be taken whilst you're not at home. Changing rooms or public are fine, let us know where they were.
Got it! Hopefully most neighbours are asleep by now anyways...

Ill take the pics tomorrow when i go back outside!
kinkyamy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-20-2019, 07:26 PM   #17
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by ftmjake501 View Post
For mine, yes, it includes at work
Wow, that is trickier! Will try my best and use a small plug!
Old 11-20-2019, 07:32 PM   #18
kinkyamy
Distinguished Member

Default Update from my naughty walk...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyamy View Post
Ok Im getting ready to go for the walk now... anything else to wear/do while I'm out?!

I will do the double plugged for my walk now then if i go out later Ill wear one.. does that include at work??

Ill take handcuffs out for my walk... and then need to find somewhere else to go with then for the remaining 30 min!

Thanks for your dares guys!
Update from my walk:

I wore the vibrating butt plug and a small dildo in my pussy... plus some nipple clamps for fun

I went to the supermarket (its late at night so not very busy) and bought a few things, then I went to the supermarket toilets and changed my underwear and repositioned the clamps.

I walked back home and sat on a bench in the dark (no-one was around) and started to finger my pussy. I was wearing a big winter coat but no top/bra.. I opened the coat to reveeal my tits to the cold air - this was so exciting. Someone walked past at one point but I managed to close my coat so he didn't suspect anything!

Then I went to my home (block of flats) and went to the stairwell in the top floor. I wore handcuffs and played with myself for about half hour, then went back home.

I added a few extra things from your suggestions - but thanks everyone for your ideas! Maybe ready to go a bit more risqué next time!
Old 11-21-2019, 06:57 AM   #19
AnonBull1
Distinguished Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kinkyamy View Post
I did scrub my asshole too, but happy to take another punishment - what have you got for me?!
Well, I'm glad you scrubbed it, but you didn't tell me you did haha
Well, your last one was about getting clean, so this one will be about getting messy!

Take two sticks of butter and throw 'em in the freezer for a while, till they're solid. Once they're frozen, take them out and head to the bathroom, this'll be messy. You're going to get naked, get in the tub, and get in the doggy-style position. Then, you're going to take both frozen sticks of butter, and stuff them entirely inside your ass. You are then to start edging, and you must continue to edge until you have a stream of melted butter pouring out of your asshole. Once it's melting you may orgasm, but you must stay in the tub until it has all melted out

I'd like another full report
AnonBull1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
asshole, dildo, nipples, pussy, wet