Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Dares

Old 10-08-2019, 09:15 AM   #1
BarefootAlien
Barer of Feet

Default Risky Pre-Dawn Walk (for mhayes2410)

For this dare you'll need a walking trail. It can be remote for the less daring, or an urban exercise route for you ballsy ones.

It'll be early morning, but we'll get to that in a moment. You'll also need to bring something that can act as a stopwatch or timer... your phone is good!

First let's choose some clothing...
First, keep on, or put on, whatever underwear you intend to wear for the rest of the day on which you do this dare. Then choose either:
Outfit A - Shorts and a t-shirt. Yes, barefoot, and yes, it'll be a bit 'brisk' this time of year.
Outfit B - Pants. Just pants. And the underwear, of course.
Outfit C - Shoes and socks. Personally I'd go barefoot (obviously!) but if your feet are particularly tender, maybe this is worth being in your undies for the entire dare.

Now for the timing...

I don't know exactly how far this trail is from your home. If it's very close, then start from your door. If it's a bit of a trek, take your car to the head of the trail.

Either way, start out by googling exactly when sunrise is for you. Plan to arrive at the head of the trail and begin your walk exactly 48 minutes before sunrise. Why 48 minutes? Well, it is the beginning of "Nautical Twilight", when you can just start to distinguish the sky from the ground at the horizon.

In 24 minutes it becomes "Civil Twilight" which is when the sky starts to turn noticeably blue, and objects (such as you!) start to be clearly visible. Another 24 minutes, and the sun crests the horizon, lighting you up nice and bright! So you see, the coming light is your timer.

The rest of the dare will be broken into six minute chunks, so set your watch, stopwatch, or app to count down in six minute increments. I hope your outfit and the cool breeze have you nice and excited!

0-6 Minutes

It should still be nice and comfortably dark at this point. Maybe it's even a little misty! That must be pretty.

Nothing too tough yet. Just walk down the trail away from your starting point.

If for some reason you end up ducking off the trail to hide, Lose 1 Point (Yes, this might make you go negative). Depending on your outfit, you should be reasonably modest at this point. Er, unless you chose the shoes. You didn't choose the shoes... did you? XD

Do you dare to fondle yourself through your clothes as you do?
If yes, Get 2 Points. Lose 2 Points if you have to stop touching yourself during this six minutes for any reason, though.

6-12 Minutes

Some deep, deep indigo toward the East... but you should still be very well hidden.

If you're wearing Outfit A... (Shorts & T-Shirt)
Spoiler:
Take off your shorts and t-shirt. You're not going to need them anymore. For 0 Points, hide them near the trail out of sight and leave them there.

For 2 Points, take 30 seconds to try to dress up a nearby plant in your doffed clothes.

Either way, keep walking in just your underwear.

If you're wearing Outfit B... (Pants)
Spoiler:
Take off your pants. I hope you weren't planning on wearing those all the way to dawn! For 0 points, hide them near the trail out of sight and leave them there.

For 2 Points, fold them nice and neatly—make your mother proud with those creases! Set them puzzlingly right in the middle of trail, and leave them there.

Either way, keep walking in just your underwear.

If you're wearing Outfit C... (Shoes & Socks)
Spoiler:
Take off your shoes and socks. Tuck one sock into each shoe. For 0 points, tie the laces together and hang them from something near the trail... a tree, plant, or fence would be fine.

For 2 Points, instead throw them one at a time off to the side of the trail in opposite directions as hard as you can!

Either way, continue on barefoot, in just your underwear.

Lose 2 Points if you have to duck off the trail and hide during this section of your walk.

For 2 Points, pull your cock and balls out through your fly and leave them that way. If you do this, you need to stay hard the entire time! You may touch yourself with just one fingertip to stay that way.
Lose 1 Point if you cover up in any way aside from that one fingertip.
Lose 1 Point if you go soft before the next six minute alarm.

12-18 Minutes

The indigo is climbing... is your heart racing faster as dawn slowly creeps closer? Still it shouldn't actually be lighting you up, thankfully.

This is the one you've been waiting for. Your underwear? They're coming off. You get to go naked from here on, isn't that exciting?

For 0 Points, carry the underwear with you.
For 1 Point, hide them off the side of the trail.
For 2 Points, hang them on a plant in plain view.

Now keep walking, bare to the world! Stay hard, too.

For 1 Point Each, Edge up to twice while you walk. Should be a neat challenge!

Lose 2 Points if you have to duck off the trail and hide for any reason.

18-24 Minutes

It's starting to get alarmingly not-dark, or it should be. Not full twilight yet, but kind of that 'hardest time to really see anything' time of morning. Or at least, that's what they say...

Now here's the question. Are you allowed to cum? Let's see how many points you have...

If you have already cum without permission, add 1 punishment!

10 Points = What a boss! Cum however you want, whenever you want, wherever you want, plus you're safe from punishments!

5 to 9 Points = Stand just off the edge of the trail (within 5 yards/meters), facing away from it. Now you have to wait for 10 - [Points] minutes before you're allowed to start masturbating (i.e. if you get 8 points, wait 2 minutes). As long as you cum before the 24 minute alarm, you're safe! If not... you're still gonna cum, but you get a punishment.

1 to 4 Points = This'll be tough. First stand just off the edge of the trail (within 5 yards/meters), facing it this time. Subtract your points from 5. 5 - [Points] is how many edges you need to pull off before you're allowed to cum! As long as that happens before the 24 minute alarm, you're safe, but that's a pretty tough ask, especially for one or two points. If you can't pull it off, you still get to cum, but you get a punishment.

0 Points = Stand on the trail. Right in the middle of it in plain view. Hands on your head, feet spread to shoulder width. You get to wait the full 6 minutes until the final alarm goes off. Then you get to masturbate and cum, because at least you didn't totally fail. You still get a punishment, though, after your reward.

-1 to -4 Points = You failed! Either you didn't take enough risks, or you were easily spooked, or just plain had bad luck. Edge once for each negative point, standing right in the middle of the trail, but do not cum. If you finish edging before 24 minutes, put your hands on your head and stand there until the alarm goes off. Oh, and you get 2 punishments. If you do orgasm, catch as much of your cum in your hand and lick it clean, swallowing it all, in addition to the other punishments.

-5 Points = To do this bad, you had to take zero risks, and duck off the trail and hide constantly. Bad boy! Instead of edging, you're going to stand right there in the middle of the trail and pee on your own feet. Stand in your own muddy puddle until your time is up, then do 3 punishments!

So now it's getting frighteningly light, you're at least 18 minute out along the trail, and every minute remaining you get more and more visible! Well at least you don't have to stick to the trail now... you're free to dart, dash, duck, and hide all you want. Before you do, though... did you earn any punishments? If so, do them in order, no picking and choosing!

Punishments

Punishment 1 - Either on the spot, or back where you left them (if they're still there), either rip up or throw to someplace you can't possibly reach (up a tree, off a cliff, into a stream, etc) your underwear. Not only will you be walking all the way back to your first set of clothes (let's hope you didn't pick the shoes!) completely naked, you won't be wearing underwear for the rest of the day. Even if you're going to bed after this dare, you shouldn't wear them for the next activity cycle, for 24 hours.

Punishment 2 - So you didn't want to take risks on the way out? Well, you are on the way back! Carry your clothes all the way back to your starting point once you find them.

Punishment 3 - Bad boy! In addition to losing your underwear, going commando for 24 hours, and carrying your clothes all the way back to the starting point, you aren't going to orgasm for 24 hours either. Once you do, for the following 6 days, every time you cum, you must catch and eat as much as you can.

I most enjoy giving dares involving exhibitionism, nudity, orgasms, and bare feet.

I like to give dares/commands to people who are eager and grateful to obey, not ones who have to be blackmailed or brow-beaten into doing things.

I do not support chastity or long-term denial. My philosophy as a dom is almost diametrically opposed.

I adore, encourage, and truthfully answer, virtually all questions.
BarefootAlien is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to BarefootAlien for this post:

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
hiking, masturbation, public, semi-public, stripping