Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Truth or Dare Stories

Old 09-08-2019, 09:40 AM   #1
megalus1988

Default Locked Outside… Naked

So, here's a fun story that happened to me recently.

I have something of a public nudity fetish. The idea of being outside either completely naked or only wearing underwear or something really gets me excited. The thrill of potentially being seen or caught fills me with adrenaline. Over the years, I've done a few tasks & dares that involve this fetish: the occasional naked stroll around the block late at night, driving home from work in the nude, going out to the forest and stripping down. Pretty standard stuff.

On all of these occasions, I've been extra careful to minimize the chance of being seen or caught. While the idea of something like that happening is exciting, the actual reality of it would be mortifying at best and criminal at worst. I'd always be in a place where there were plenty of hiding spots, or where there weren't likely to be any people anyway, or late at night when fewer people are around. I'd still get to have my fun, and the risk would be minimal. It was working out great.

That all changed with my most recent idea.

I live on the 4th floor of a condo building, and my condo has a balcony. I'd been wanting to play around with the idea of locking myself out naked, and this balcony offered the perfect opportunity. If I tied a string or something to the lock and took the other end out onto the balcony with me, I could pull it and trap myself out there with no key to get back in. Of course, I didn't really want to stay trapped out there, but thankfully there was a way around that—the window.

See, my balcony also has a window looking out to it from my bedroom. I can remove the window screen from the balcony and open it from the outside. Granted, it takes a while to do all of that, but that's part of the excitement! I could trap myself outside naked, and my only way back in would take upwards of a full minute to accomplish. Seemed like a fun diversion, so I tested it out.

I did a few trial runs, just to make sure that everything worked how I though it would. First, I tried it fully clothed, just to save myself any extra embarrassment if things went poorly. I also took my phone with me every time I did this, just in case. The first trial run went smoothly—the lock-out mechanism worked like a charm, and I was able to get back in through the window after some mild effort.

Next, I tried it shirtless. I felt a little more exposed, but overall it was pretty much the same experience. So I raised the stakes again on my next attempt, stepping outside in just my underwear—some small, embarrassing tighty whities. I hung out on the balcony for a bit, and doing that got me really excited to go the full distance. I rushed in through the window, immediately stripped off my underwear, and locked myself back outside.

It was a bit of a chilly day, making my penis shrink and adding even more to the humiliation of this fantasy—a fact that just made me more nervous and excited! I hung out on the balcony for a good few minutes, even venturing up to the railing where I was most visible from the ground below. I couldn't see anyone around though, so I felt pretty safe. I tested the door a few times to make sure it was well and truly locked. I was so excited that I almost started playing with myself right then and there! But I decided that could wait until I got back inside, and I was feeling pretty cold anyway, so I decided it was time to hop back inside.

I took off the window screen and tugged on the window, trying to pull it open. Nothing happened.

I panicked a little bit, but I kept trying. But no matter how hard I pulled, the window was stuck firm. Apparently, in my haste to get back outside after my trial in underwear only, I had unknowingly flicked the latch on the window as I closed it, causing it to lock.

The realization set in quick. Despite my careful planning, I was well and truly locked out naked with no obvious way back in.

It's amazing how quickly my mindset changed once I realized the gravity of the situation. Even though there was no one around, I instinctively covered my privates and shrunk down into the corner of my balcony. What was I going to do? The options ran through my mind like wildfire:
  • My balcony was attached to my neighbor's due to how the building was constructed—they were only separated by a wooden divider. There was enough room on the other side of the railing that I could theoretically sneak over to that side. I didn't know them all that well, but hopefully they'd be willing to help, and at least it would be just a couple of people seeing me.
  • There was another window that I could theoretically climb in through, but it was a few meters removed from the edge of the balcony, and any footholds to get there would be flimsy at best. Embarrassing as it would be, I'd much rather be seen naked than risk falling to my death, so that option was out.
  • I could wait until someone came by on the ground below and call out for help. That seemed like a poor option, since there was no guarantee they'd be willing or able to help me, and it would only draw more attention to my predicament.
  • I had my phone, so I could call someone to come and let me back in, but those options were limited. Only two people had a fob to access my building and theoretically help me: my landlord and my mom. My landlord was a cute girl just barely older than me, so I really didn't like that idea. My mom seemed like the best option, but I knew she'd be at work for a few hours yet and wouldn't be able to answer her phone. It was getting pretty cold and looked like it might rain, so I didn't want to wait that long and risk getting hypothermia or something.

Of the available options, trying to contact my neighbors seemed like the best compromise. Mustering all the courage I had, I vaulted my naked ass over the railing and scurried over to my neighbor's balcony. Covering myself as best I could, I knocked on their balcony door and waited.

And I waited… and I waited…

After a few minutes and a couple more knocks, I had to assume they weren't home. It was a blessing and a curse: they wouldn't see me nude at least, but they also couldn't help me. That had seemed like my best recourse though, so I wasn't sure where to go from there.

Desperate, I decided to try opening their balcony door—and it wasn't locked! Now, I knew it was technically breaking and entering, but I wasn't planning on doing anything to their condo or their belongings. I was just a helpless, naked guy that needed a way inside. Quick as I could, I bolted inside and made a beeline for their front door.

Thankfully it seemed that no one was at home, so I made it to their front door without issue. I hopped out into the hallway—double-checking to make sure no one was out there either—and ran my naked butt over to my front door.

I turned the knob, relieved to finally be back inside… but the front door was locked, too.

I had been so close to not being found out, but my locked front door sealed my fate. My keys were inside, and the only other keys were with my mom and my landlord, so I was stuck waiting on one of them. At least thankful to be back inside where I wouldn't freeze, I sheepishly texted my mom and waited. I sat down in front of my door, hugging my knees and making myself into a small, bare naked ball.

The next few hours were excruciatingly long as I waited for my mom to finish up work and come help me. Several people did end up seeing me as they were coming and going from their condos, but thankfully most of them pretended not to notice me and just averted their eyes as they went by. A few people asked if I was alright, so I had to briefly explain the situation, which was utterly mortifying in its own right.

About an hour into my wait, a kind older lady brought me a blanket to cover up, which made the rest of the wait infinitely more bearable. My mom eventually came by to let me in, and explaining the situation to her was just as embarrassing as ever.

Ultimately I guess it could've turned out worse, and it does really get me hot & excited thinking back on the whole day now. But it's definitely an experience I won't be trying to repeat! If I ever lock myself on the balcony again, you can bet I'll be triple-checking that window lock!

KIK: megalus1988

Loves: Humiliation, Sissification, Edging, Orgasm Control, Hidden Public
Likes: Chastity, Butt Plugs, Body Writing, Spanking, Wedgies, Cum Eating
Limits: Scat, Ice, Wax, Blood, Permanent, Illegal, Blackmail, Financial Control

♥ I'm a 29-year-old sissy femboi living in Canada
♥ I have a vast collection of panties and love to wear my girly maid outfit
♥ Toys I have include a chastity cage and an assortment of butt plugs

Last edited by megalus1988; 09-09-2019 at 07:09 AM.
megalus1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following 6 users say Thank You to megalus1988 for this post:
Old 09-08-2019, 09:59 AM   #2
Gitano
getDare Sweetheart

Smile

That is why i always triple check everything before start :-)
But should have been a real rush for you. Hope that after calming down from it you feel proud of done it all the way :-) and the locked window just made it real. Perhaps a bit more real then you hoped beforehand.

Likes (Will do if able)
Spanking, Punishments, Humiliation, Writing (lines, reports etc.), Pictures (no face), chastity

Dislikes (Will do as punishment for failing a dare)
Body writing, Long term, Denial.

Limits (Will not do)
Public, mouthsoaping, Permanent, CBT, Sleeping dares, anything illegal, pee/poop.
Gitano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 10:14 AM   #3
megalus1988

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gitano View Post
That is why i always triple check everything before start :-)
But should have been a real rush for you. Hope that after calming down from it you feel proud of done it all the way :-) and the locked window just made it real. Perhaps a bit more real then you hoped beforehand.
Don't know if I'm necessarily proud, haha. It was definitely a rush, but not one I'm likely to repeat anytime soon!

Old 09-08-2019, 06:06 PM   #4
JAZ

Wow, that's one of the most intense stories I've read on here. I also love trying things like this, but the risk...if something goes wrong...and instead of a kind lady who helps you, you get someone who freaks and calls the police. It's a rush, but you really have to triple-check everything.

I've only done one time where I was truly and fully committed, locked out naked with no choice but to hike to get a key, and the feeling in the pit of your stomach is amazing. I can only image the feeling when you realized the window was locked.

That time curled up by your door must have been humiliating. I hope you can still look everyone on your condo floor in the eye, and I hope they don't hold anything against you. We've all done crazy stuff.

Great story.
Limits: Piss/scat, body writing, feet, breath play, harm, full public, blackmail, face
JAZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2019, 09:10 PM   #5
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Did you actually tell her why you were out there? I would have made up a story like getting some mail left at my door and I was getting out of the shower etc...

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2019, 06:55 AM   #6
megalus1988

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truckernaut42 View Post
Did you actually tell her why you were out there? I would have made up a story like getting some mail left at my door and I was getting out of the shower etc...
I couldn't think of a reasonable excuse. There's no way my door could've locked behind me without me having a key to lock it, so I did end up explaining the situation to her. My mom and I are pretty close, so while it was embarrassing, I still felt like I could confide in her.

Old 09-09-2019, 03:24 PM   #7
Truckernaut42
getDare Devil

Quote:
Originally Posted by megalus1988 View Post
I couldn't think of a reasonable excuse. There's no way my door could've locked behind me without me having a key to lock it, so I did end up explaining the situation to her. My mom and I are pretty close, so while it was embarrassing, I still felt like I could confide in her.
wow I could never tell my mom something like that, what did she say???

For those under 5 inches, join the small dick club on FB https://www.facebook.com/groups/2901374083525592

Likes: nudity, sph, truths, public nudity, showing my penis

As punishment for having a small penis I must show anyone who asks to see it a picture of it. Message me to see it anytime. I am no longer allowed to keep it private.
Truckernaut42 is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk