Go Back   getDare Truth or Dare > Truth OR Dare > Request TORD Online

Old 08-27-2019, 02:36 AM   #1
AnalWhore96

Ruby 22/F long term plug wear

So far I've been wearing my plug for 17 continuous hours and I'm looking for some kinky tasks to do before I can "unplug".

Important things that aren't mentioned in my signature include the fact that I have a room and bathroom to use, but no kitchen or semi public/public space. Also I will not penetrate myself with unusual objects, but I have multiple sized dildos, vibrators and plugs, as well as other toys, lubes and other kinky things.

Limits: pubic, family, friends, heavy scat, long term, illegal, face pics, anything messy.

I live with roommates and I own a variety of toys. Currently I have a few dildos, a variety of butt plugs (mostly metal but one glass), rope, an anal cleaning toy, tingling and warming lubes, and others that I'm likely forgetting.

22/F
AnalWhore96 is offline   Reply With Quote
The following user says Thank You to AnalWhore96 for this post:
Old 08-27-2019, 02:45 AM   #2
enaz

How large is your plug, and how large your your dildos of multiple sizes?
Limits: Public, family, friends, pics, eating.
enaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 02:50 AM   #3
AnalWhore96

I'm really unsure about specific measurements for the plugs but small, medium, large, and I'm currently plugged with a small one. One dildo is 8 inches and thick, the others dildo is thin and around 6 inches or so, I also have a girthy vibrator, a slim g spot vibe, an e-stim shocking vibrator, and a couple of rabbits

Limits: pubic, family, friends, heavy scat, long term, illegal, face pics, anything messy.

I live with roommates and I own a variety of toys. Currently I have a few dildos, a variety of butt plugs (mostly metal but one glass), rope, an anal cleaning toy, tingling and warming lubes, and others that I'm likely forgetting.

22/F
AnalWhore96 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 02:51 AM   #4
enaz

OK, well put in your girthy vibrator and turn it on low. You may not remove it until you unplug your ass.
Limits: Public, family, friends, pics, eating.
enaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 02:59 AM   #5
kylehu

One for the rnd

When you "unplug" the plug, don't use your hand, push it out with your muscles.
kylehu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2019, 12:50 PM   #6
LeeXi
Distinguished Member

Well done on the long wear I would give you a 2 L enema on unplugging you. Then insert your medium plug using tingle lube to retain the enema. Now the fun part grab your dildo and fuck your pussy until you want to orgasm. Then as you orgasm pull your plug out.
LeeXi is offline   Reply With Quote

Advertisements
Kink Talk

Tags
anal, bathroom, butt plug, reward and punishment, tasks/dares